Wright's Landscaping & Irrigation, Inc

Waycross, GA 31503

Family-owned & operated.

02/28/2013

Kristie H.

First of all, there were 4 pallets of sod laid. When we arrived home, we noticed some of the sod looked great, but some of it looked aweful, and didn't even look like the same variety of sod. When we called the owner, he told us he had looked at it and it was fine, give it time. So we waited a couple of weeks and then called him back, after many calls/messages/stopping by his office we finally got a return call. He and his son came over to the house to look at the sod. When his son saw the sod, he told his Daddy in front of us, that the sod was different varieties. (lets just say there were some dirty looks). The owner's response was... I didn't grow this sod. He called the sod company while at our house, said they are going to send him 2 pallets so he could replace the bad sod. So he was suppose to be back the next week, but again after many calls/messages/and stopping by his office.... 4 weeks later he shows up to replace, but only has 1 pallet. By this time we were tired of all the arguing, etc. So he replaced that 1 pallet, and then had the nerve to send us a bill for $198.00 for the labor to replace that pallet (not our fault), needless to say we didn't pay this bill. So the seed was sowed right after the original sod was laid, we had decided on Zoysia grass, not once did the owner try to discourage us from going with Zoysia, in fact, he gave us some addresses of yards he had done. We had researched, and questioned him when he said he was going to overseed with browntop millet. He assured us he knew what he was doing. So after a week our yard was covered with millet, and shaded the Zoysia from receiving any sunlight. The owner told us that the millet would die once it was hot, it didn't die until late summer. Everytime we called (and actually got to talk to the owner) he made excuse after excuse. We needed to cut more, didn't need to cut as much, needed more water, had too much water, should fertilize, and list goes on. We didn't see any signs of Zoysia. The owner assured us that the Zoysia was there. We called our county extension agent and a couple of people with expertises in grass, and were told there is less than 10% coverage. So now that it is time to redo the yard, we have contacted this company to see what would be done, redone, discount on more seed, advice...something, and when he finally returned a call, he was RUDE! In fact blamed us for going with Zoysia and said he tried to tell us...NOT..said he wasn't doing anything. In fact, he (the owner) said to call someone else to come fix it....

Description of Work
Laid sod and sowed seed for entire yard.

Category landscaping

09/13/2012

Anna L.

Finally, after months of being put off due to bigger and better paying jobs, this landscaper sodded my yard with Tifgrand, a shade tolerant grass. I knew there were no guarantees. After 3 weeks of looking ood, the grass essentially died overnight, apparently due to army worms, although spraying for them did no good. I have no complaints about the fact the grass died (again, I know it was an experiment), but th owner has not returned any of my phone calls or e-mails and appears unconcerned with the problem. I have called his office numerous times but have never had my calls returned after the grass died. The lack of concern with the customer satisfaction is my issue with this company. I don't expect them to replace the grass for free, but I would appreciate it if they appeared concerned and offered suggestions on solutions. I am frustrated and fed up with this company.

Description of Work
Sodded lawn with Tifgrand grass. Also put in metal borders.

Category landscaping

I do not put customers off for bigger better paying jobs. I hate that [removed member name] felt that way. I have worked for her and her family in the past and have respected that relationship. After reviewing phone call log, the only call received was not long after installing sod. I was notified of army worms and I personally sprayed her yard. I should have followed up better, but do not show any other calls. I hope I have a chance in the future to redeem myself.

10/20/2011

Chrystie C.

The crew was super efficient. It took two days to dig, plant,do lighting, and irrigation. They were not idle one minute. They do nothing short of quality work and exceeded expectations. Wright's is the only(of many) companies I have had a pleasant experience with in Waycross!!

Description of Work
Wright's landscaped pool area added red rock, lighting and irrigation.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

Santos Landscape and Garden Services LLC

Santos Grass Cutting, LLC Waycross, GA, 31501 (912) 288-2953 Santos Grass Cutting, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company that values quality work in all aspects of business. From your first interaction down the very last detail, our dedicated team of professionals have over 10 years of hands on experience to provide innovative ideas tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of your project. Please contact us today! Landscaper, Tree Cutting, Landscaping, Molding, Landscape Contractor, Landscaping Service Deenwood GA;Winona Park GA;Sunnyside GA;Waresboro GA;Astoria GA; Lawn Care, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Lawn Care Services, Lawn Service https://santosgrasscutting.com/

K&B Lawn and Landscaping

K&B Lawn and landscaping is a Disabled-Veteran Woman Owned business that specializes in superior lawn care and customer service. We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. K&B lawn and Landscaping is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We value all of our customers no matter how big or small. We also carry a high general liability policy to safeguard our customers. Some of our services include: lawn maintenance, Garden maintenance, and tree removal. At K&B Lawn and Landscaping we take pride in our work and in providing the best service for your lawn and landscaping needs. kandblawnandlandscaping.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Landscape design & installation, irrigation, hardscapes, landscape lighting.