Home And Property Solutions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2015

4.3

* Installation of Professional Grade ActiveYards Vinyl and Aluminum, Wood, & Chain-link Fencing * Installation of Professional Grade Seamless aluminum gutters custom built and designed for your home * Wide variety of styles, custom built fencing installed at the customer's residence and/or business * FREE, Professional In-Home Sales Consultation * Total Project Management - Professionals handle the job from start to finish * Professional installation by background checked and insured service providers * Superior Warranties and Financing options - 1 year labor and separate manufacturer's warranty...

KC Fencing

KC Fencing

Kc Fencing

01/17/2021

I paid 3500 for a new pine privacy fence. I was putting a sealer on it, and the fence gate was blown shut by wind and broke the latch. I took a look at the latch and realized how extremely cheap it was. I called the contractor to ask for a replacement, to which he told me it wasn’t cheap and that it couldn’t have been wind that broke it. I found a better, sturdier, latch at Lowe’s for 25 bucks and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pine privacy fence

06/09/2017

Very quckly/ Very pleased with job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a new fence. Work was done by quality installers. Would recommend use for everyone.

01/18/2017

The process from sales to final installation to the follow up was very smooth and easy to handle. We get numerous compliments on our fence and have referred many friends who have had the same pleasant experience! My husband and I will def. be contacting Home and Property solutions for future projects to our home! Thank you Kameron and Home and Property Solutions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have shopped around different fence companies shopping for not just price but quality as well. We really liked the look of the vinyl fence but was worried of the durability of it. After Kameron came to our home and designed a fence custom to our home, showing us the product hands on, and showing us the difference in the vinyl home and property solutions installs from Active yards, versus the other vinyl on the market, we decided he by far offered the best product. Like the old saying goes you get what you pay for!

01/17/2017

They are very professional and a great company to hire. We will definitely use them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed gutters and a fence.

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair

Animal fencing, awnings, carpentry, ceramic tile, deck maintenance, doors, driveways, drywall, fencing, framing, hauling, housecleaning, insulation, landscaping, moving, remodeling, siding, windows, painting - interior & exterior.

General home remodeling. We will cater to any of your outdoor needs.

Check, Financing