Water Specialists Of The South

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2011

P.O. Box 1526

Watkinsville, GA 30677

a.k.a. Athens Water Company Servicing H2O consumers in Athens / Clarke, Oconee and surrounding Georgia counties since 1993. Sales - Installation - Service. We specialize in the reduction of Iron Stains & Rotten Egg/Sulphur Odor. Find us @ http://h2oman.us/...

06/16/2014

Clifford C.

Boone and Kim did a great job explaining the technicalities of what they were doing. They gave me satisfactory and quality answers to all my questions. They back up their company name by providing high quality service.

Description of Work
Installed New bladder tank in well, replumbed the filter

Category water softeners

Water Specialists Of The South is under new management, visit http://h2oman.us/ and let us know if we can be of service to you.

03/09/2013

John W.

Kim called me to find out what I was looking for and I explained I wanted a water analysis and a recommendation on equipment if needed. Boone was available and came out the same day, tested my water, explained what was needed and gave me a quote. Meeting Boone is a real experience. He is totally down to earth, very knowledgeable and great to just talk with. I accepted his proposal and a week later he was back and installed the system. The reverse osmosis system under the sink developed a leak because of a manufacturing defect. Boone immediately called the company, got a replacement and installed it a few days later. The whole system has been in operation for about 2 months now and I am completely satisfied. I have good soft water and no more orange/red stains in the shower and sink. I can highly recommend Water Specialists of the South and Boone for all your water needs.

Description of Work
Tested my water, recommended equipment needs and gave me a quote.

01/28/2013

Christine N.

They couldn't help with our problem. But tried and were very professional. We had to call a certain company to fix our water softner.

Description of Work
They were very quick to help. Call back time was very quick.

11/24/2012

Brian M.

I'd call Boone again.

Description of Work
Boone came to our house and tested the water to determine what kind of water conditioning system we needed. He came back a week later to install an activated carbon tank, water softener, and RO drinking water system for the kitchen. He was very friendly and offered a great deal of advice in the process. The system has worked great and we've seen a huge improvement in our water quality.

Category water softeners

Thank you so much for the great review. We want to always be the company that you can trust and rely on for all of your water needs.

05/09/2011

catherine D.

on a sunday afternoon the water pump stopped working. i called. within an hour the tech arrived. after checking out all the equipment and replacing a pressure switch i still didn't have water. some checks were done on the wiring and found there was a problem. since this is a deep well there was no way to get to the pump to test it so temperoy wiring was run from the breaker box to the pump house. the pump worked again and water was restored to my home. since this was a sunday and the temp wiring would be fine the digging up and repair of the buried wiring would be done during the week. this is the kind of service i have always gotten from this company. boone the water guy is a kind, knowledgable, and trustworthy water tech! i started using his service a few years back when i had major problems with the water company i had been using. after two years with this other company my water was still nasty. after a few MONTHS with this man my water was clear, clean, and tasted great. i would never have anyone else take care of something as precious as clean water for my household but him. we are looking at moving soon and i plan to ask him if he would like to at least test the water at the new place and install a system if i pay for his travel.

Description of Work
service call to find out why the water pump stopped working.

Category water softeners

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their business and the wonderful reviews. It is truly an honor for us to be able to help in any way we can. Angie's List is a great way for small business' to get their name and reputation out there so that the consumer will be able to make an informed decision on the company they want to hire.

Wynn Pressure Washing

Former Georgia Bulldog and Super Bowl Champ, Jarius Wynn, owns Wynn Pressure Washing, servicing residential & commercial projects in North Georgia. We are here for all your pressure washing needs. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Wynn Pressure Washing on Angi
    Florez painting LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today! WE DO NOT DO MURALS.

Brooks Surface Washing

Brooks Surface Washing is licensed and insured! We offer concrete cleaning, sealing and much more. Feel free to reach out for more information or to get your free quote. We also use biodegradable chemicals, which is safe for landscaping! Through the power of are waste water collection system are techs will assure you no waste water will leave your property.

Guns
    Water Coolers
    General Remodeling
    Check, PayPal

We specialize in sales, installation and service of water treatment / water quality improvement equipment. We can update, upgrade or replace your existing system. We offer water quality improvement solution for both well and municipal water sources, and we specialize in Iron reduction.