The Window Source

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2014

1290 Greensboro Hwy

Watkinsville, GA 30677

At The Window Source, you will find custom made vinyl replacement windows starting at $187. You will get the best replacement windows at discount prices from The Window Source. We have several styles of Energy Star replacement windows including double hung windows, slider windows, casement windows,

01/08/2018
great customer service. very responsive
Description of Work
replacement windows
03/27/2017
fantastic company. very professional
Description of Work
window replacement
Mike G.
07/14/2016
steve B.
04/04/2016
Everything was very smooth and professional from the first meeting with Brandon Smith, the sales manager, to the installation by BJ. I priced four different companies whose windows seemed comparable in workmanship and quality and found Brandon to be very knowledgeable about his product, professional in his manner, competitive in pricing, and made sure each window was measured accurately. There was never any pressure on me to buy from him either, which I greatly appreciated. A neighbor and I both ordered from Brandon at the same, and we both were on a short time frame since we both had trips planned around the same time. Phil and Dalton, the schedulers in the office, worked very hard to make sure everything could be finished before our trips. BJ, the installer, came in on his day off in order to help us out since we were on such a short time frame. He was very quick, efficient and professional as well. He made sure I understood all of the features of the windows and how to work them before he left. He was so clean and efficient with his work that I could not even tell he had even been there, except for my beautiful new windows sparkling in my rooms. It has only been a week and a half since the installation, but at this time I am extremely pleased with this company.
Description of Work
I had three windows replaced with double-pane, energy-efficient, easy to clean vinyl windows.
Pete H.
01/15/2016
Description of Work
Complete residential window replacement with Energy Star windows.
Ilkka K.
12/14/2015
No one is perfect. This was the first time I used the company.
Description of Work
They did an installation for us.
Rebecca W.
10/06/2015
We experienced some difficulties with this company until their owner stepped in. He is currently working tirelessly to resolve the issue of receiving windows that were not what we had ordered. Tyler has been in contact and constant communication, understands the situation we were put in and is working to resolve it. The windows, despite not being what we had thought we were getting are excellent quality.
Description of Work
Installed all new windows in our house for what we thought would be sound reduction.
Tucker M.
09/29/2015
Description of Work
The Window Source replaced 27 windows in our home. The work was completed in one day-10 hours. They also wrapped or covered the window sills and exterior frames in painted aluminum. They will never have to be painted again--blends into our cedar sided house very nicely. They were very professional from start to finish and we had a good experience with them.
siding, replacement windows
09/23/2015
siding
Mary H.
09/23/2015
Dana T.
08/21/2015
The Window Source did a great job replacing our old wood picture window over the bathtub with a new vinyl one. Everything was smooth from beginning to end. We had no issues and would recommend them.
Description of Work
Replaced a picture window over the bathtub.
Robert H.
01/28/2015
Description of Work
We recently replaced 22 windows in our 50 year-old-home and used The Window Source of Athens. From our first inquiry to the final payment everything exceeded our expectations. Tyler came to our home, explained their product, surveyed the house and gave us a price. He obviously knows his business and was a pleasure to work with. Mark and Austin installed the windows in two days. They were polite and professional. They were careful around the surrounding landscape and cleaned up completely when finished each day. They took the time to explain what they were doing and answered any questions I had. If you are looking into replacing your windows I suggest you contact Tyler Smith at Window Source of Athens. I highly recommend them for their product, their professionalism and their positive work ethic.
01/20/2015
On time for appointment. Called to let me know the progress of order. Professional.
Description of Work
Windows – replacement in home.
Jeri R.
12/18/2014
Description of Work
Replaced 12 windows & 2 doors in house Went pretty good A little unfinished here and there but overall a good job
replacement windows, doors

Thank you for your review! We noticed you mentioned a little "unfinished here and there". If there is anything that you believe is unfinished please call us to let us know. We will send some one out ASAP. Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed].
Ashley P.
09/04/2014
Installation of the windows went perfect. The company cleaned up after every area they were working in. They even took time to walk around the entire house and look at the windows and gave me the opportunity to ask any questions. Very professional from start to finish and I have zero complaints about The Window Source of Athens and would use this company again without thinking twice! Excellent job and immaculate window installation.
Description of Work
The Window Source of Athens installed all new windows in both floors of my home. They called before arriving and explained in detail what they would be doing. They had many options and were able to show samples of the different style windows. All of my windows are now energy efficient and my HVAC has maintained at all times since the installation. Windows are top of the line and look excellent! Would highly recomend this company to anyone needing windows replaced.
Kathy M.
09/03/2014
This is a great company... Tyler arrived on time with his crew and installed all new windows in one of my rental homes. He explained everything and supervised his crew from start to finish! They covered work areas and use a clean shoe cover everytime the entered the house! Wow what a amazing company! They really care!
Description of Work
Remove old existing windows & installed all new windows
Sharon S.
07/06/2014
From start to finish The Window Source if Athens did an awesome job. I didn't have to sit through a pushy sales pitch. The window quality is great. I did my research and had a few other quotes from big box stores which were way over budget. The Window Source windows are top notch so why would I pay more for the same thing?? Installation was fast and I'm already seeing energy savings on my electric bill!
Description of Work
Replaced my old windows with new energy efficient windows.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Atlanta

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Atlanta! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

MWR, LLC

MWR, LLC is here for all your home projects and sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in Decks & Porches and offer many other services including but not limited to new siding and roofing installation and repairs. When it comes to home renovations, we are ready to remodel your kitchen, baths, basements and even sunroom/patio enclosures! We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers Coupon

Perfection Roofing & Siding

We are a highly reputable, family run business. Please call me any time at 770-271-8338, which is my direct line.We specialize in providing TOP OF THE LINE services for each trade (roofing, siding, and windows) since 1959! My father Robert Morton started this company after serving in WWII. He was old-fashioned and believed in great workmanship at a fair price. He also believed in providing personal service and was at every job site to supervise and answer any and all questions that customers might have. I grew up with these beliefs and in my younger years I physically installed siding, roofing, and windows. Today, I can be proud to say that I have continued that tradition passed along from my father. We take tremendous pride in the services we provide and our goal is to do the PERFECT job every step of the way. We understand that remodeling your home can be quite a nail-biter, but we do everything in our power to make the whole entire process stress-free and reassuring. Prior to signing up with us, we will show you our workmanship around your area so that you can see for yourself why we call ourself PERFECTION and why we are the most reputable siding company in Georgia. No pictures, pounds of literature, or a 2 hour "infomercial style" sales pitch... Because at the end of the day there are only two things that matter, the price and the quality of the workmanship. We simply believe in doing the best work humanly possible at a reasonable price so all parties are happy. Not to mention, we do NOT receive payment until full completion of project, until you are absolutely ECSTATIC! That is why you should accept nothing short of PERFECTION! Feel free to contact us at anytime!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Windows-double hung, slider, casement, awning, bow, bay, garden & specialty. Sliding patio doors.