Mr. Finish LLC

Framing

ersmall49@gmail.com alternate email...

Reyes Molding & Painting LLC

Macon Homes and Construction LLC

Visit us at www.maconhomesconstruction.com Are you looking to upgrade your home or office? Uneasy with too many crew members? Macon Homes & Construction LLC offers a wide range of services from painting and pressure washing to carpentry and floor installation. Our small team provides an exceptional customer experience! We are owner-operated with 20+ years in the industry serving Macon and the surrounding area. Please provide as much detail as possible when submitting work requests.

Offers by Macon Homes and Construction LLC on Angi
Luke's Painting Company

Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use high quality premium products for every project. The paint that we use offers great coverage, exceptionally stunning colors, high durability and excellent washability. Location of any project is never an issue, we love to travel so let us get you a free quote today! Luke can be reached directly by phone or text at - 334-777-9135 By email at - LukesPaintingCompany@yahoo.com

Offers by Luke's Painting Company on Angi

09/21/2013

it went perfect he was on time did the job cleaned up and was very reasonable i highly recommend him very interesting man

Description of Work
i needed a ceiling fixed and painted

Category house painters,interior painters

07/30/2013

He was punctual and he went above and beyond what was expected. He was very knowledgeable, very talented and I was very, very pleased with his work. He was very clean and cleaned up after wards. The work is just perfect and it is difficult for me to say something is perfect but these guys were excellent. They were higher than rest of my quotes. When I asked them a specific question, I knew that th...

Description of Work
I used Mr. Finish LLC to paint the exterior trim of my home.

Category house painters

04/22/2013

Wonderful.. The quote he gave me was detailed and seemed fair for all of the detailed work that he had to do. He came on time and worked a full day daily. He used paint that didn't have an odor so that it would not affect my pregnancy. We paid him the deposit he requested and the rest upon completion and he was super professional! I would use him again anytime.

Description of Work
Mr. Edward Small, or "Mr. Finish" turned a 2nd bedroom that my husband and I had into a nursery for our expected first born and he did a wonderful job. I looked through magazines and online for ideas and I knew I wanted a "modern nursery" with neutral colors. Mr. Finish suggested stripes and explained the stripe pattern that he would use, which was a 6-2-4-2 pattern. He also helped me select colors, which I loved! Because he is a "finisher:, not just a painter, he knew all kinds of beautiful colors and had lots of color charts to choose from. He first painted the entire room a burnt orange color. Then he did the 6-2-4-2 with on the top half of the wall and put a super white chair rail under it to separate it from the burnt orange on the bottom. He painted the moldings as well and the room is gorgeous!

Category interior painters

All custom decorative finish. Paint wall covering vanesian plaster murals sport teams and logos crown molding interior and exterior.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa