Buzzell Plumbing Heating & AC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since August 2008

Buzzell is a family owned company that has given full plumbing, heating and air services for over 40 years. Our company services in new commercial, residential construction and servicing all plumbing heating and air applications....

First Choice Chimney Sweep

First Choice Chimney Sweep

My dad, KC Seabury, and I , Ben Seabury, have seen a need in the Southeast Georgia area for a chimney sweep. I’m currently a firefighter where I specialize in public fire and life safety education, and fire prevention through inspections. My dad has many years in customer service and has recently retired from the healthcare industry and ministry. We offer a variety of services, and we are willing to drive within a 60 mile radius of Dublin or Vidalia GA. We are devoted to making sure one aspect of your family’s safety is taken care of. Call us at 478-278-7338 to inspect your chimney, and make sure it’s clean and ready to use for the next season!

10/03/2018

Technician was very professional. He did a thorough job on AC units. Cleaned out clog in drain for return unit. Installed a cutoff switch to reduce risk of overflow in drain pan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/14/2018

I had an complete HVAC change out by Buzzell around 3 years ago (see my prior review). My review remains top notch and is now confirmed. The Tech Serviceman was top notch (Arron) and knew what he was talking about (I've got about 35 years of experience both running and teaching how electrical power plants run, including A/C). I thought I had it diagnosed (a short that was causing the compressor to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump Fix

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/01/2018

The had their people on site within an hour of when I called, and it was a Friday afternoon. They worked continually until finished, cleaned up well, and the technician was professional and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hot water heater and installation

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/28/2018

Great on HVAC - some miscommunication on one area of plumbing that was easily rectified.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New plumbing/fixtures (excluding shower stall) for 3/4 bathroom, septic grinder pump & sewer line to existing septic system, & new HVAC System

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/30/2018

Great. Repairman unstopped and cleaned. No problems since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central heating and air conditioning system was leaking inside home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Repair and new installation of heating, plumbing & air systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available