FRANKLIN BUILDERS

With Angi since April 2007

Sanchez concrete And Construction LLC

We are providers of construction services in the Atlanta area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs for each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Sanchez concrete And Construction LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your repair, replacement, and installation needs!

Worthy Concrete Service

Angel Cepeda

Specializing in GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/07/2013

Denise J.

Franklin Builders just didn't do quality work for the concrete, it just wasn't what I expected and when I explained to him that it just wasn't what I expected, it was more the leveling thing, we could see the line and he said that the line had been there for a week and nobody had said anything, but I had specifically told him to level it off and he didn't. I just said I wouldn't use him anymore.I wanted a flat surface and he kind of sloped it.

Description of Work
Franklin Builders poured concrete drive way for us.

Category concrete driveways

09/14/2007

SANGEETA L.

We are quite satisfied with our home. The builder did a good job. Things are done well. We have had no problems even with our appliances or anything like that. We like where we live and we are in a good location. I have nothing bad to say about our builders at this point in time because everything has been going well for us so far.

Description of Work
We recently moved into a home that is two stories. I cannot tell you how many square feet it is. It has several bathrooms and bedrooms though.

Category home builders

04/27/2007

Mark A.

The job went well. Herb Franklin came out and gave us an estimate. We chose him because we could tell he was more knowledgeable about construction than two other companies we had met with. Once we accepted his bid, which was $3600.00 less than the other two builders, work began immediately. We thought the project went fast and another pleasant surprise was the county inspectors passed the inspections every time they visited our home. We are very pleased with the outcome of our sunroom addition. Franklin Builders did a great job and were very friendly and helpful. We will us them on other future projects.

Description of Work
Franklin Builders built a sunroom onto the back of our house.

Category sunrooms