Northside Animal Hospital

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2010

3398 N Valdosta Rd

Valdosta, GA 31602

Since 1970, we have been holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence with our comprehensive offering of veterinary services, including dental care, diagnostics, surgery, boarding, grooming, and more. In the case of emergency, we’re here when you need us. Northside Animal Hospital offers full emergency services 24 hours per day, seven days a week....

02/18/2016

Jeffrey W.

Description of Work
We were new to the area and were looking for a vet that could take care of our three dogs. The staff at Northside is courteous and honest. We took our dogs in for baths and our female to be spayed. During our females preop it was found that she had some tumors, the doctor offered to remove them a fraction of the cost at the same time as doing the spay, saving us well over $800! A few weeks later another of our dogs came down with a skin infection, again they took excellent care of him and diagnosed him with a thyroid problem. The charged us a what i consider to be an excellent price and at no point during these visits have a felt that the doctors and staff had nothing but the best interests of our dogs at heart. I Highly Recommend!

08/27/2014

Tracy T.

Both are competent, caring vets. Dr. Janney provided vet care for a feline who was more hateful than friendly, and when it was her time, helped her peacefully cross the Rainbow Bridge. As Dr. Janney is on PT status now, I've worked more with Dr. Graham, who's provided general vet care (shots, etc.) and care for UTI's and behavorial issues. Dr. Janney is more of a grandfatherly, warm type, and Dr. Graham is more direct, but both are very capable vets whom I trust with my furries.

Description of Work
Dr. Janney and Dr. Graham have provided vet care for my felines since I moved to Valdosta six years ago.

08/07/2014

Margaret D.

They give wonderful care. Their availability is matchless. One of my dogs got bit by a rattlesnake and they were there. They met me at the clinic; they beat me by about 5 minutes and I was traveling kind of fast. They did wonderful care and the dog survived for many more happy years. The care is magnificent.

Description of Work
They vaccinated two dogs and they gave us Trifecta flea and heartworm repellant for 6 months and Revolution cat squirt for a year.

06/16/2014

Elyse K.

Office staff is very friendly and demonstrates care and compassion for the animals as seen when patrons come and go. Other vets we have visited require semi-annual visits and charge for post-op visits. This office requires annual vaccines and was great to ensure follow-up post surgery simply to ensure the well-being of our dog. Office is open on Saturdays and goes above and beyond to assist patrons with ensuring their pets are in/out of the vehicle if help is needed and understanding individual pet needs.

Description of Work
Our dog visited the Dr for knee surgery and follow up visits. He had been seeing this vet for about two years before having to have surgery.

03/25/2013

Arletta T.

I dropped by Wed to fill out the paperwork. I dropped him off first thing Thurs morning so I could leave for my trip after work. They did a great job. I forgot to tell them how much to feed him and they called me to confirm how much. On Mon when I picked him up he seemed happy, bathed and ready to go home. I plan on making this practice my regular vet. Very happy with the service and the amount I spent.

Description of Work
I just moved to town and had to go out of town for a weekend. I boarded my dog for the weekend and had his anal glands expressed, and he had a bath. They thru in a nail trim and anal express for no charge.

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Veterinarian, Animal Hospital, Emergency Veterinarian Service, Boarding & Grooming