Junk Doctor

Founded 2019 •

Junk and debris removal from homes and businesses. Fast reliable service from our fully licensed and insured professionals. Locally owned and operated. Onsite pricing. Apartment clean outs, Rental house clean outs, hoarding clean outs, Estate sale clean outs, Attic, garage and basement clean outs. No job too big or small. Give us a call!...

HMF PROPERTY PRESERVATION

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-8349

05/25/2020

The Junk Dr exceeded expectations! They emptied the attic/shed without emptying my wallet! These guys came in, and were careful not to “bump” walls or scar wood floors. They brought things to carport where I was able to go through boxes and pick out ANYTHING/EVERYTHING I may decide to keep. They worked efficiently and professionally to declutter my life. This took pressure off me and freed me up t...

Description of Work
Removal of “stuff”

Category garbage collection,hauling services

11/04/2019

He's fast, efficient, and reasonable price.

Description of Work
He helped me git rid of construction debris.

Category hauling services

11/04/2019

It was good. They had a very nice attitude, careful to protect the walls and things that were around it, courteous, professional, and we would recommend them for anybody else.

Description of Work
They took away three television set.

Category garbage collection

10/10/2019

These guys were great. They arrived on time and completely their task as I expected.

Description of Work
junk removal from attic

Category handyman service,hauling services

10/03/2019

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, Quality Service. Sonny and Mickey were professional yet personable. Have used their services twice and plan to utilize this service in the future. Highly recommend this outstanding company!

Description of Work
misc. junk removal and yard debris. carpet and old couches

Category hauling services

Better than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk removal

Better than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk removal

Better than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk removal

Better than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk removal

Better than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk removal

Category garbage collection service","junk removal

We remove your unwanted items from you home or business and properly dispose of them. Also do light moving locally.

We do not remove hazardous chemicals or materials. We do not remove automobiles.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check