Guest Dirt Hualing

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2010

Guest Dirt Hauling...

03/02/2013

See description above

Description of Work
Mr. Guest delivered approximately 8 cubic yards are nice, black topsoil on a Saturday afternoon around 1 PM. He was very quick to respond to my request for service. I had never purchased topsoil or fill dirt before, so he was very informative about the different products he offered and options for purchase. He called an hour or so before he delivered the dirt. He was very courteous and considerate. For example, he got out when backing up his truck to ensure he stradled the corner of the driveway with the tires to avoid cracking it when he was dumping the dirt. The dirt appears to be excellent quality. When or if I need dirt in the future, I plan to contact Mr. Guest.

Category hauling services,lawn service,mulch

07/14/2011

Overall I am very pleased with the service he performed and the price that I paid for it. He talks to you as a friend and not as a customer. Corey, his brother,helped him with the job and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We have ordered loads of dirt from him several different times and the last load that he brought us I asked him if he did land clearing . He said that he did and i showed him what i wanted done and he gave me a price by the hour which was a lot cheaper that other quotes that I had. He finished in less time than I expected. I hired him for some more land clearing that I wanted done. He always called and let me know when he could come and when he was unable to come. A lot of companies do not call and let you know this. Guest has always been truthful about his work and estimates. I would recommend him to anybody that needs some work done. He does dirt hauling, land clearing, pond digging, and he is a Christian man and I recommend him to anybody.

Category lawn service

We haul dirt, rocks, crushed assphalt, crushed concrete.We do backhoe,tractor and dozer work