AARON'S GUTTERS & RESTORATION

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2006

3.8

2458 Oak Ave

Tucker, GA 30084

Whether it's installing, repairing or maintaining gutter systems in Residences, Apartments, Condominiums or Commercial Buildings, Aaron's Gutters & Restoration quality of work will stand out. With over 25 years of integrity, experience and the desire to do the job right, we will achieve what other companies never do – quality work at a fair and reasonable price!...

03/19/2010

Clare W.

Water did run over at that point and the gutter filled with trash. I called at least three times and asked him to come back and install the downspout. He said he'd be right out, but he didn't come until I wrote him a letter and finally drove to his place of business to ask him to come install the downspout and to fix a place where the gutter was sloping in the wrong direction. Finally he came and said he would install the downspout and a black flexible tube to go down through my garden. Instead he installed a downspout with a long white extension that crosses my patio and looks terrible. He says he will come back, but he hasn't. Also needs to fix another downspout that is dripping water into my carport.

Description of Work
Installed gutters. Came on the scheduled date. Finished in one day. Cleaned up well. Ron Lee, the owner, said he would come back and install another downspout at no extra charge if I noticed that water was running over the gutter.

Category gutter repair

all work was completed as requested

11/13/2008

BELINDA C.

It was a very good experience. They showed up on time to do the work. They did the work very neatly. They got all the work done on time when they were there.

Description of Work
They replaced all the gutters and the down spouts too.

10/17/2008

JOAN W.

Mr. Ron Lee of Aaron's came to my house to inspect my gutters and give me an estimate on replacing the old gutters and repairing several areas of rotten wood. After comparing other estimates I had gotten I called and made arrangements for the job to be done by them. They arrived promptly on the day scheduled and worked tirelessly for two days and upon completion charged the exact amount that was estimated. I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Total gutter replacement and rotten wood replacement and repair.

07/17/2007

Andrew D.

Ron from Aaron's Gutters came over a day or so after I first contacted him to give me an estimate. He said they could come over just a few days after that and that it was a one-day job. The day came and Ron and his crew replaced all of our old gutters, as well as the vent covers, at just under his estimate cost. He also did a good job of cleaning up the site.

Description of Work
We had old gutters that were bent and rotting through on our 1,400 sq ft home. Due to some improperly-hung shingles, some of the wood behind the gutters was rotten. They replaced the gutters, downspouts and fasteners, as well as the patches of rotten wood in six different places around the house. They also replaced the vent covers on the underside for the roof overhang. The pictures below are before and after the same place.

10/12/2006

MJ E.

They were great. The estimator came to my house and took about 30 minutes to review the whole system, and listened carefully to what I wanted. He agreed that several downspouts were still good and did not need replacing. He found an additional area of soffit that needed repairing, that I hadn't seen. He respected my opinion (despite my being a woman). They showed up when they said they would, did the work, and left me a bill. They were less than half the price of another contractor that bid the job.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and some downspouts, added gutter guard, and repaired and painted a few bad spots on the fascia and soffit.

08/28/2006

ERIC F.

They did not show up. I called back multiple times, and finally found someone else to do the work and called them back to cancel. Then they showed up. They did not clean up and did a bad job. I would have asked them to return and do a better job of cleaning - but they neglected to charge us. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

We didn't neglect to charge . Out of fairness we waived the fee for our services.

Five Star Gutters LLC

Five Star Gutters LLC is committed to providing the highest quality gutter service to Atlanta. We recently earned the 2020 Super Service Award. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Fully Insured with General Liability, Auto and Worker's Comp. Five Star Gutters does not require a deposit on most jobs, we provide 100% of the material and labor necessary to complete your job.

Offers by Five Star Gutters LLC on Angi
    Gutter Creations Inc

Since 1996 Gutter Creations Inc. has been servicing the Metro Atlanta area offering the highest quality products and the most competitive pricing in the industry. We personally handle your improvement from start to finish.

Offers by Gutter Creations Inc on Angi
    MicroX Gutter Guards Inc

Offers by MicroX Gutter Guards Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Services We Provide • Seamless Gutters & Downspouts Installed • Service, Repair and Cleaning of Your Existing Gutters • Installation of Gutter Guard Systems • Custom Bay Tops, Chimney Caps & Standing Seam Roofs • Custom Copper Gutters Other Exterior Services • Roofing Repair • Fascia, Soffit and Siding Repair • Presure Washing & Window Washing • Painting