R Wiley Heating & Air

Georgia: General
11/30/2021

371 Birchwood Dr

Temple, GA 30179

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Super Service Award Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 | HVAC Contractor | Owner Operated by Robby Wiley | We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning company in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on installations only and financing options including 18 months same as cash on all equipment and 60 months same as cash for certain equipment. We provide services to residential and small commercial customers. I have been in the industry for 30 years and enjoy helping my customers maintain their equipment and overcome issues with their equipment. I will work with you and offer recommendations based on your needs. I will make myself available to answer questions you may have without requiring a service call, again I enjoy what I do....

HVAC Companies (1034)electrician (35)air duct cleaning (13)gas fireplace repair (3)chimney cap repair (3)gas leak repair (2)fireplace services (2)handyman (2)chimney repair (1)chimney sweep (7)lighting (2)firewood company (2)

08/29/2021

Tech was able to diagnose and repair issue. Changed capacitor and power leads as well charged the coolant.

Description of Work
AC blowing warm air

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

06/10/2021

This was my second quote and this company is amazing. Quickly identified the issue, changed the motor, provided a filter and made sure everything was working on one trip within a few hours. The previous company (Air Pros, LLC) said it was unfixable and tried to sell me a new unit over $6k which was a huge scam. Don't go to those guys, work with this family owned honest business. Keep in mind HVAC ...

Description of Work
HVAC Fan Motor Out

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

03/02/2021

Very professional, trustworthy and friendly.

Description of Work
Tuned up and fixed my AC/Heat Units.

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/05/2021

The service was pretty good for me. Quick response, professional technicians, very respectful of your property, they come and put coverings before they start working. They are the only company that I use on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance and repairs on my Air conditioner.

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

06/09/2020

I was a bit surprised by the final bill. I indicated that the Freon might be low and he quoted me the price per ounce of Freon. I asked him how much of the refrigerant I would I would need. I was by weight and and I just had to go by his word that it took 4 ounces of refrigerant which costed me almost $400. He also recommended me to get sealant injector which cost me another $275. Overall I had to...

Description of Work
Called in for routine maintenance of HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

It was actually 4 pounds of refrigerant. And the price is in line with the industry, with a good many of our competitors prices being higher. It isn't an arbitrary number, these services are expensive and are calculated using software. A lot of companies will not offer sealant and will only recommend replacement if your equipment instead. I hope this information is helpful in easing your mind abou...

06/03/2020

Prompt. Very professional. Whatever they do they do it correctly. I am happy with the company.

Description of Work
Tune up on the A/C

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

03/30/2020

He was able to diagnose the issue, and while he wasn't able to actually fix the problem, he was able to discuss my different options and still left me feeling as though his visit was worth it. I will definitely be recommending them, and hopefully able to use them more in the future.

Description of Work
A/C Unit isn't coming on.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

02/02/2020

Very well. They worked much better after that

Description of Work
Cleaned A/C condenser grills

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

10/31/2019

They have been here before and are ALWAYS great! I will be moving soon but previously had an annual agreement with them for regular maintenance, cleaning coils and tune up. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Description of Work
INSPECTION/TUNEUP

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

09/09/2019

The technician arrived on time and kept me apprised of each phase of his repair work. I decided to purchase a check up package which provides a Spring and Fall check on my system.

Description of Work
During a check on my indoor and outdoor units, the technician discovered I needed a new motherboard in my furnace. He was very professional and made sure my air was working properly before he left. I spent more than I anticipated, but the quality of the service and getting my air working again was worth it!

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Customizable routine & annual maintenance agreements. Heating & air conditioning service & maintenance. Free Estimates on new equipment

duct cleaning