DL Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

P.O. Box 814

Tallapoosa, GA 30176

D.L. Services is a full Service company. I Plan to Provide Complete Satisfaction. We Commit to our Clients needs and quality work!

04/10/2017

Cullen V.

great work!!

Description of Work
new driveway, fill in sinkhole, stone walls in garden

Category excavators, landscaping, hardscaping

05/07/2016

Mary W.

My neighbor needed his retaining wall replaced. I wanted to add on to his to go part way across my back yard. David suggested he go all the way across my back yard and move the retaining wall out about 6 feet from my level ground and remove some trees. These are the hardest working men I have ever seen. They worked from 7:15 am to 6 pm with 30 minutes for lunch. They were prompt, courteous, friendly. The run off between the houses was eroding my lot so they build a small dam across the area between the houses, put in a box with grate and an 8" pipe to run the water under the retaining wall and out toward a stream at the back of the property. They tied the existing buried pipes draining gutters into that 8" pipe They dug holes for new plants, scattered seed below the wall, and sodded the entire back yard and some of the front. I was very pleased and would use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
build retaining wall. laid sod built small dam between houses to funnel rain runoff into a drain.

Category excavators, lawn service, drain pipe, hardscaping

10/27/2015

John B.

Description of Work
Retaining wall, drainage, stairs

Category landscaping, tree service, hardscaping

10/06/2015

Chris B.

Description of Work
Put in sod and replaced driveway. Damaged my neighbor's property and said that they would reimburse/address and did not. Not trustworthy.

Category tree service, hardscaping

02/20/2015

Christine H.

They were great. Scheduling was great as well. They were prompt and had it done in a week's time. Cleanup was good. David was pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
They installed a new retaining wall and removed the old one.

Category landscaping

02/20/2014

Jack K.

Never met a more honest better owner and his employees. Never once asked for more money due to the obstacles we came across. David is fantastic. If in Acworth you are welcome to come see their work.

Description of Work
They took down about 100 trees roots included. Built 2 retaining walls of about 180 feet total, moved two sheds (not easy), expanded my parking in driveway with clearing area, leveling and putting rock down. Soded my entire back yard and built a firepit focal area.

Category hardscaping

11/24/2013

Thomas V.

Description of Work
They prepared an area to stop water from draining into our newly built outbuilding.

Category tree service

10/19/2011

David A.

I emailed DL Services to get a quote on some work I wanted done on my property -- A decent amount of excavation, a retaining wall put in and sodding to be done when completed. David Britton and his wife came out and talked to me for about a half hour about what I wanted done -- They were very helpful and explained the plan and how things would go. I got a quote from him a couple days later. DL Services was one of about 6 quotes I got. His price wasn't the cheapest of the 6, but it was close. Without naming names of some of the other landscaping companies, I met some shady people -- some of which I wouldn't even lend ten bucks to, let alone give a big (big for me, at least) contract to. I got a much better feeling from David and Linda than I did from any of the others. We agreed on a price, and set a date to begin work. David and his crew (varying from 2 to 5 people) worked over the period of about a week. He was very honest and up front with me throughout the process and was cool and adaptable to problems as they arose -- we had some unforeseen issues (negligence from the 811/call before you dig people, and a school-bus sized granite deposit in the middle of my yard) but David and his crew continued the job and the end result is something I'm really happy with. I would highly recommend David and his team for any light or major landscaping projects that you want to contract out.

Description of Work
5 Trees of varying sizes removed, Bobcat and Backhoe Excavation, Cinderblock Retaining wall built, sodding.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

CSG Clearing & Mulching Inc.

CSG Clearing & Mulching Inc. provides Skid steer services, grading, clearing, forestry mulching. Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Arriaga Lawn and Tree Service LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in lawn and tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Gunny's Excavating and Land Clearing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Excavating and Land Clearing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! *You may also reach us at: (256) 624-8545

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Complete Tree Removal Stump Grinding Trimming and Pruning Bobcat and Excavator work Clearing and Grading Lake Building Dam Repair Block and Crosstie walls LandScape Design Prep and Lay Sod Large Rock Design PineStraw Spreading LawnCare