Sebastian Moving Atlanta

GA
Georgia Department of Public Safety

149 Privet Cir

Suwanee, GA 30024

Professional movers to load your rental truck or PODS. You can also hire us for a full service move and we'll bring the truck! Sebastian Moving Atlanta holds an outstanding reputation throughout the state of Georgia. We uphold a legendary quality of service for our customers. We intend to grow our business with integrity, professionalism, and honesty. From your first move to a lifelong relationship, we are there when you need us....

movers (11)piano movers (2)

11/14/2020

David S.

These guys are simply the very best! Great attitude 150% customer service. They worked hard and fast for almost 12 hours making a very difficult move work as seamlessly as possible. The price/value cannot be beaten. Amazingly the shrink wrap almost every item so your furniture arrives with no real possibility of having been scratched and damaged. It just does not happen. Highly recommended you cannot go wrong!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

06/03/2020

Angie S.

From the first phone call, to paying for the move at the end of the day it was a pleasure to deal with Danny and his team. The movers did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Move from first floor apartment to two story house

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Review for Sebastian Moving Atlanta - 149 Privet Cir, Suwanee, GA - 38613612

05/27/2020

Eric L.

I have used several movers in Athens in the years that I have lived here. Far and away, Sebastian Movers was head over heels above all other companies. They were professional, PROMPT (I mean prompt. They said a time and they were at the house within 5 minutes of that time, both in terms of moving out and then back in),friendly, and extremely flexible. My wife and I had to close on two houses on the same day, and the movers couldn't get into the new house until 4PM. They said "no problem." When there was a tornado warning the day that they were slated to pick up the things from the old house, they proactively gave me a call and told me about the warning, and they came a day early. I RARELY write on-line reviews, but I am so thrilled with this moving experience that I'm telling everyone about it. The owner also set me up with contacts for people to move/level my pool table and mount TV's in the new house.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/03/2020

John A.

Excellent & professional service. Handled all furniture with care and shrink wrapped nearly all pieces (both upholstery and wooden furniture). All the guys very friendly and knowledgeable with handling and moving furniture! Would definitely and highly recommend this company. The owner Danny was very easy to work with and has an excellent team of guys!

Description of Work
Moved household goods to new home.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

03/04/2020

Steve R.

It went great. Showed up on time with 2 trucks and 10 men. Smoooooth

Description of Work
Moved a big house

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

09/05/2018

Jennifer L.

These wonderful men, did a great job. I didn't have to touch anything. Everything was perfect. They took all my stress away. I will definitely use you again Real nice and professional. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Moving to s new home

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

09/04/2018

Irene P.

Very Happy. I was impressed with their ability to meet a short deadline along with their professionalism. I will keep their contact for future use and to recommend to anyone needing great movers.

Description of Work
Furniture moving

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

09/03/2018

Christian T.

Danny was super and very flexible to schedule needs. His crew worked continuoulsy and quickly. They came on time, had a great attitude and got the job done with no problems. I highly recommend them. Very professional crew.

Description of Work
House move

Work Completed On 08/12/2018

08/31/2018

Eric W.

Talked to Danny and he was extremely polite and understanding of the value of my piano. He and his team were so polite and courteous and the move went flawless.

Description of Work
Piano moves

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 08/25/2018

08/30/2018

MELISSA D.

The movers arrived before their scheduled time and waited patiently into I was able to move into my location. They were fast and extremely professional. Very gentle with my belongings. Great job!

Description of Work
Moving belongings from old home into new home

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

08/30/2018

Rebecca O.

The guys were early and very patient while I attempted to finish packing. Very courteous to the other people and careful about what they were doing. If I have another job, I will call!

Description of Work
Moving furniture from one house to another

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

We can load or unload your rental truck or portable storage container. We also offer full service moving where we provide the truck. We have packing services available. We move homes, apartments, and offices. We shrink wrap your furniture!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check