Inspect More LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

PO Box 3755

Suwanee, GA 30024

Home & Property inspections, inspections can be booked and prepaid online 24 hours a day 7 days a week....

05/11/2022

NataliA G.

Joe was very professional y he took the time to speak to me. I will use him one more time on the future. Excellent job

Description of Work
Home inspection

03/18/2022

Leslie B.

Joe has done three home inspections for us and I would definitely recommend him. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, informative and responsive. He submitted the report quickly and the report was detailed and thorough. Plus he’s an all around nice guy. Based on one of his inspection, we withdrew an offer on a home and have never regretted that decision. I feel he saved us on that one.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

11/20/2021

Victoria H.

Joe Moore gave us the most honest, knowledgeable, and timely home inspection! I couldn’t have asked for better. You can tell he loves what he does and he’s great at it!

Description of Work
A home inspection

12/04/2020

Rebecca J.

This was my first inspection ever, and naturally, I was unsure of how it would go. Overall, I feel way more educated on the house and the true responsibility of maintaining a home. Mr. Joe, at all times, was calming and supportive. No question was too annoying and he provided interactive explanations! If you're looking for someone practical, respectful and willing to educate, please try him!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/15/2020

James K.

Joe, helped answer any and every question I had regarding my home inspection. His detailed report allowed me to make clear decisions which led to my dream home purchase. I highly recommend Joe’s services!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

I'm pleased you found the report helpful and informative and congratulations on your new home purchase!

06/30/2020

Fred T.

This is our second home that we've had our inspection done by Joe at Inspect More and I'll just say that we will probably never hire anyone else to do any home we buy in the future. With Joe, you're getting a 3rd generation contractor with a wealth of knowledge and information. He not only points out things that are important and helpful to know but also instructs you on how to use and maintain those things to the benefit of the homeowner. He's also super thorough with his reports and will answer any question you have on any issues. We have been very happy with Inspect More's service and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Inspection on new home purchase

05/15/2018

Zachery S.

First, I just want to say Joe is a master at what he does. I learned so much by just spending a few hours with him as he inspected a property I am buying. Joe explained everything—every little detail and also answered any questions I had. Joe is the only person I trust to inspect a house or property I am buying. Not only does Joe tell you everything wrong or stuff that could possibly go wrong he also tries to give you the best solutions to fix any issue. I can't say it enough—Joe is the man! Thank you, Joe!

Description of Work
Joe is the Man!

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am so pleased that you found your inspection process helpful and educational (that is exactly what we strive for). Congratulations on your new home and please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns as you take ownership of the property.

03/28/2018

Keith J.

I've used Inspect More before and I've send friends to Joe as well. His reports are promptly delivered (same day as inspection) and extremely detailed and professional. He has saved me from buying one home and gives me confidence in the other home I purchased. I will use Inspect More again, should I have to move again (gosh I hope not) and I will continue to recommend him to anyone I know who needs a home inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/07/2017

dakota S.

Very thorough with the inspection. Found just about anything you could ask for.

Description of Work
Pre purchase home inspection.

12/08/2016

Dave B.

I wanted to take a moment to thank Inspect-More for their services. Not only did I feel Joe was incredibly thorough and remarkably knowledgeable, his willingness to answer my questions and explain the answer went above and beyond. Without question I will have them back out before our 1 year warranty is expired just to make sure everything is still in order. I would recommend Inspect-More for any individual I know who is purchasing a home for primary residence or investment. Whether it be new construction or old. Because of Joe Moore’s inspection we uncovered a couple of issues that needed to be addressed and I would have never seen them without his guidance. Thanks again Inspect-More!

Description of Work
Inspect-More provided a home inspection for me and my wife's first home purchase.

05/17/2015

JENNIFER B.

Joe Moore was on time, thorough, answered our questions, and had a good personality. The report was thorough and complete with photos to illustrate the issues he found. An insurance adjuster and a contractor who saw the report were both very impressed.

Description of Work
Provided a home inspection on the house we are buying.

06/05/2014

JENNIFER B.

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/24/2013

Marla B.

Joe was very thorough in his inspection of my new home. He made sure to take the time to show me every issue, small or big, and explained it in a way that I could understand. When possible, he offered solutions that I could do myself to fix a few of the minor issues. I will most certainly use Joe again in the future when the need arises.

Description of Work
Performed a pre-purchase home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to share your home inspection experience with others, we appreciate your thoughtful review. Best of luck in you new home and let us know if we can assist you in anyway. Your Inspector, Joe

Dreliable Property Inspections, LLC

Dreliable Property Inspections, LLC offers quality and affordable property inspection services.

HDMK Inspection Services

When you hire HDMK you are hiring a professional adviser to be on your side, helping you make an informed decision on the biggest investment of your life. We are a BRAND and we are breaking the mold. HDMK does weekend and evening inspections, We dress professionally, We show up early, We use infrared cameras (expensive ones!), We do quarterly training and extra CE classes every year, We deliver the report on site, coach our clients through the theory behind the potential problems, and help them make an informed decision.

Purpose Home Services

Purpose Home Services provides thorough home inspections in metro-Atlanta since 2018. All inspectors are Inter-NACHI certified and years of experience. Along with providing knowledge about your next home, at Purpose Home Services we strive to provide exceptional customer service to our clients.

Offers by Purpose Home Services on Angi

We provide full-color photos as necessary to help you understand the narrative descriptions in the published report. We also include a basic infrared scan of the interior of the house for concealed moisture, missing or incorrectly installed insulation and electrical issues.

Termite letters.