Through social distancing we are still able to meet for quotes in person as well as following CDC guidelines for Junk Removal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Georgia Outdoor Services & Junk Hauling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

3255 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste P-225

Suwanee, GA 30024

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** We are a full service outdoor company that is experienced and insured. We have been a family owned business since 1999. We deal with large and small jobs at a reasonable price. We offer emergency services for fallen trees, broken limbs or anything that may come up that needs to be handled quickly and professionally. We also offer junk hauling services as well as roll-off containers (dumpsters) for both residential as well as commercial. ...

02/24/2020

Ann G.

The service was prompt, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
removal of a couch

03/01/2019

Carol A.

We are so pleased with all of the work done by this company. They treated our home as if it were theirs. The new driveway - sod - and pinestraw/mulch install has added so much to the curb appeal of our home. After the work was completed they left the property immaculate. We will definitely use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway - Sod Installation - Pine Straw & Mulch Installation

11/22/2018

Alina T.

Mike and his crew showed up on time and dis not left until done. Left everything clean and the work was even better than expected. Punctual and quick to respond.

Description of Work
Erosion Control

10/18/2018

Charles A.

Mike and his crew have done work for us on multiple occasions. We have the best looking lawn in our neighborhood. They are honest, courteous, reliable, and reasonably priced. I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else for landscaping work.

Description of Work
Landscape clean-up, drainage improvement, irrigation system repair

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Thank you for your business and review!

10/01/2018

Sarah M.

They called to let me know that they were running behind on earlier job and what the revised time would be. Hamilton came out and went over all the work to make sure the list was still correct. They started Thursday afternoon and finished at the end of the day on Friday. All work was done and the dumpster was picked up on Saturday morning.

Description of Work
Overall cleanup of landscape (1/2 acre), removal of junk, removal of old playhouse/swing set.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, tree service

06/19/2018

Don W.

Called Mike and he had an opening to do the service the next day. He fixed the fault .... probably caused by an aeration session that unintentionally found a wire.

Description of Work
One section of the sprinkler system would not activate. ERR 2.

06/18/2018

Scott R.

Georgia Outdoor did a great job on my landscaping project. They were not the cheapest option, but they assured me they would do the job right - and they did. They were on time, were done quickly and the final work looked great. When I had some additional items that I needed then to take care of Mike made sure they were done and done correctly. They are committed to customer service and more than met my expectations- I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Grading

05/21/2018

Don W.

Nothing happened. They did not call back. I believe they are out of business since I have since gone by the shop and they are not there anymore.

Description of Work
I wanted to use this company again since they did a good job last year on my sprinklers. I called and left e-mails at the company. I got NO response .... so I moved on to another provider.

Category landscaping

I am terrible sorry we were unable to get back with you in your time of need. We were transitioning our office staff and some things were unattended. We are still in business and ready to help. Thank you for your previous review of our services and as we spoke on the phone, please give us an opportunity in the future.

02/02/2018

Charles S.

Georgia Outdoors did a good job. Mike helped us determine the best way to approach our drainage issue. His crew worked hard to pull up the old paver patio, redo the base and reinstall the pavers. It looks good and the small slope they put on it has helped prevent most of the water build up in heavy rains. The dry creek bed has added an interesting feature to our back yard. It seems to have helped with our yard drainage issues.

Description of Work
Removed and reinstalled paver patio and installed a dry creek bed in back yard

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Thank you for your business!

10/08/2017

Miao W.

Mike and his crews are very professional. They showed up on time, and worked very hard. Everyone who saw my new lawn admired its beauty. After installed the lawn, I had a huge tree down on my backyard during IRMA. I was devastated, and first person I can think of helping me is Mike.I asked him if his crews have time to help me remove the tree as soon as possible. He had pretty tight schedule, but he still made time for me by removing the tree next day. I’m very satisfied with their work, even they don’t have fancy tools to work with, but they done a fantastic job. Experiences are much more important, and Mike and his crews do have excellent experiences to do such high quality jobs.

Description of Work
Installed zoysia sods on side slope of my house, removed trees from my backyard.

10/02/2017

Traci D.

Had Georgia Outdoor Services come to give me an estimate to tear out old rotting timber retaining wall around back patio. From the beginning it was clear Mike knows what he is doing. Work was scheduled and completed on time. Crew was thorough and when another drainage issue came up during the job, they were able to complete the additional work at the same time. I will definitely use them again when I schedule the additional work I need done. Great Job!

Description of Work
Drainage and retaining wall around back patio

Category landscaping, hardscaping

09/26/2017

John N.

I was overwhelmed with the prospect of this work, I had an idea of what I wanted but no idea of how it could be accomplished. Mike came out walked through the yard with me and listened to what I wanted. He submitted a quote with some additional suggestions and we sealed the deal. He and his crew showed up on the first day and we went over the work expected, marked trees and shrubs to be removed and the work began. In the course of five days Mike and his crew transformed my yard from the hands down worst yard in the neighborhood to one of the top five.

Description of Work
A complete rehab of a yard that had been neglected for several years, suffering from severe erosion and many unhealthy trees and untamed shrubs. They removed several trees and shrubs, build up and contoured the yard to manage watershed, installed an irrigation system and installed Zoysia sod. They also remove/replaced the retention wall along the driveway.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

Thank-you!

08/19/2017

Letha K.

Mike's crew arrived at the scheduled time and worked diligently to correct our erosion problem, while carefully maintaining the integrity of our lawn. The crew used existing field stones, as I had requested, to construct a short stone wall to hold back dirt in one problem area. They then used landscaping fabric covered with river rocks to manage another area of erosion. Both areas are aesthetically pleasing and should preserve the soil in those areas while allowing the natural flow of water during rain. The crew also removed invasive brush and vines in the area where the new drain pipe needed to exit our yard, while being mindful not to disturb the Nandinas. All parts of our yard were left clean and we can hardly tell where the trench was dug to lay the drain pipe. I appreciate their prompt and courteous service and attention to detail. I also appreciate that Mike honored an Angie's List coupon. I plan to use Mike's company again for future yard improvements.

Description of Work
Mike and his crew corrected an erosion problem in our yard. A previous French Drain System that had failed was replaced including a larger and longer drain pipe. An additional box with grate was installed to better divert water away from our driveway. A dry creek bed was constructed to control water in our front yard.

Category hardscaping

06/08/2017

Jack C.

Two workers started in the morning and 3 more came that afternoon. They brought in a load a dirt and used wheelbarrows to haul the dirt up our steep driveway and spread it behind our 100 ft retaining wall to control drainage flow. They stamped it down to form a kind of culvert to feed the water drainage correctly. They also created a river rock bed at the end to control water. Finally, they performed the best after work job site cleanup I have ever seen. They pine strawed all of the work they did as well as cleaned the street where the dirt was and the driveway. It looked like they were never here - really impressed.

Description of Work
We hired Georgia Landscape to fix an irrigation problem we had on a hill against a long retaining wall.

04/10/2017

Don W.

I just checked the sprinklers out today and they do much better than before the repairs. Good Job.

Description of Work
Mike added a sprinkler station to my existing sprinkler set up, replaced one of the existing stations with a drip system to water a wide area with water only delivered at the plants, added low volume heads to one of my sprinkler stations and reset existing sprinkler rotors to cover the grass area better. They also corrected a connection that was done incorrectly by the last contractor. Station 2 and 3 were incorrectly piped together so there was no way to control those stations independently. They did the work as scheduled even though it was cold and rainy.

03/22/2017

Dan T.

Mike and his crew did a great job on my front yard and it was very reasonably priced for the amount of work that was done - thanks!

Description of Work
New sod in front yard, trim shrubbery, clean beds and install new mulch

Category landscaping, lawn service

02/09/2017

Ji Yeon L.

We had serious drainage problems, with water overflowing our drains and getting into the house with a heavy rain. Georgia Outdoor Services regraded, and now there's not a hint of water accumulation even outside during heavy rain (no drains needed!). The seed they laid down after regrading has grown impressively, and they expertly installed some sod too. Mike's team also took down three large pines (they were far less expensive than any competitor on this part), and amazingly it's almost not possible to see they were ever there. They also did an excellent job putting in concrete walkways to the front door and porch for me too. Mike Diehl is incredibly knowledgeable, and very patient with my persistent questions about how much to water and when after the regrading. The entire team was incredibly hardworking and professional; they will definitely be my first stop for my next landscaping project.

Description of Work
Regrading, tree removal, stump removal, seeding, sod installation, concrete walkway installation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

11/08/2016

John D.

Did a very good job. Everything on time and as promised. Clean up was great and final job looks very nice.

Description of Work
Taking out pine straw at new house and putting in red rocks.

10/12/2016

Jaideep S.

I called them to discuss my needs after I looked at the posting in Angies List and then saw their website. First the guy tells me that my house is not in the service area and then when I explained where I live which is very near Suwanee where they are located, he said that he will check and confirm if I give him my address., Then he just refused to check and stated that he does not serve the area. Their website clearly states the areas they serve and my address falls in that area. Seems like they are not interested in my business.

Description of Work
Landscaping, decking, paving

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service

I'm sorry, but we try to service all customers in our service area. We must have had a miscommunication and not understood you were saying Suwanee. Sorry for the trouble and if you need help in the future, let us know.

09/26/2016

Tina G.

Great job . They installed 2 zones and used a battery programmer.

Description of Work
Install sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

09/26/2016

Tina G.

Great! So well, in fact, that we later hired them to install a sprinkler system for us as well.

Description of Work
Mike had his crew move and spread 3 dump truck loads of riprap that we had delivered in order to prevent some erosion at the stream near our home. His guys moved it all by wheelbarrow from the street where it was piled to the stream edge. It took them all day to do it. Back breaking work. They were great, working diligently and efficiently.

Category irrigation systems, hardscaping

03/21/2016

Chris H.

**UPDATE** This provider did get in touch with me and let me know they had some sort of disconnect with their scheduling system and their calendars were not getting synchronized or something. They were very apologetic and I felt like they genuinely wanted to make things right. They rescheduled a new appointment window for the next day. They called ahead to confirm the appointment, arrived on-time and provided a thorough and reasonable estimate for my work. They also offered a discount for the inconvenience. All things considered, I don't really think they could have done any more to make it right. ***END Update*** Provider scheduled appointment window and then didn't show up or call.

Description of Work
**UPDATE** Please see my update to this review in the details below **UPDATE** Provider scheduled an appointment window for me between 10:00 and 12:00 and then didn't show up. I understand things happen and sometimes rescheduling is necessary, but in today's world of hyper connected iphones and smartphones there's really no good excuse for not at least providing a courtesy call or text or email to say something came up and you can't make it. Took time off from work and then wasted my morning waiting for no one to show up.

03/10/2016

MaryBeth B.

Excellent. Mike was responsive with the quote and date for service. His team was professional and experienced. We are extremely happy with the outcome!

Description of Work
Replaced front yard Bermuda with zoysia sod and installed irrigation in front and back yard.

10/08/2015

Jing G.

We couldn't have been happier with Mike Diehl and Georgia Outdoor Services. The crew was very professional and worked extremely hard everyday for up to 10 hours per day including Saturdays. Some reviews have commented on their promptness but the crew always arrived by 8:30 or 9am and worked until 6 or 7. They did exactly what they set out to do and even more. They worked SO fast! Our yard has been transformed from a total mess into a beautiful park-like setting. Our neighbors are impressed. We had a blueprint plan that a landscape architect has drawn and Mike transformed the plan into reality. We cannot be happier, and the price is very reasonable. With any large scale project there are issues that come up, and Mike patiently addressed all our concerns and corrected issues without adding additional cost. As an example, we had some wood chips that flew up on the roof after stump grinding and Mike's foreman, Estevan, climbed up on the roof to blow off the wood chips. We were so impressed. Mike was also very responsive via text/email/phone and whenever we had a question he was always easily reached. We felt valued as a customer, and will continue to use them in the future with our landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Laid down large flagstone patio in two areas of the backyard including firepit and knee wall Dug dirt out from under deck and flattened area for new flagstone patio and replaced support beams for deck Solved drainage problems in multiple sections of the yard Planted trees Put down stone steps from driveway to backyard Laid down new sod and fixed sprinklers Removed bushes, shrubs and trees including a large river birch that covered our front yard and provided stump grinding

Category decks, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

09/25/2015

David W.

Came out and gave estimate timely. Performed work exactly as agreed on. Work was done really well. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
sod installation