Georgia Outdoor Services & Junk Hauling

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

3255 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste P-225

Suwanee, GA 30024

Through social distancing we are still able to meet for quotes in person as well as following CDC guidelines for Junk Removal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** We are a full service outdoor company that is experienced and insured. We have been a family owned business since 1999. We deal with large and small jobs at a reasonable price. We offer emergency services for fallen trees, broken limbs or anything that may come up that needs to be handled quickly and professionally. We also offer junk hauling services as well as roll-off containers (dumpsters) for both residential as well as commercial. ...

lawn & landscaping (92)hardscaping (27)irrigation system (16)hauling (2)outdoor kitchens (1)Patios (1)fence company (1)tree service (24)lawn care (21)decks & porches (3)land surveyors (1)pressure washing (1)

02/24/2020

The service was prompt, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
removal of a couch

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

03/01/2019

We are so pleased with all of the work done by this company. They treated our home as if it were theirs. The new driveway - sod - and pinestraw/mulch install has added so much to the curb appeal of our home. After the work was completed they left the property immaculate. We will definitely use their services again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway - Sod Installation - Pine Straw & Mulch Installation

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

11/22/2018

Mike and his crew showed up on time and dis not left until done. Left everything clean and the work was even better than expected. Punctual and quick to respond.

Description of Work
Erosion Control

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

10/18/2018

Mike and his crew have done work for us on multiple occasions. We have the best looking lawn in our neighborhood. They are honest, courteous, reliable, and reasonably priced. I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else for landscaping work.

Description of Work
Landscape clean-up, drainage improvement, irrigation system repair

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Thank you for your business and review!

10/01/2018

They called to let me know that they were running behind on earlier job and what the revised time would be. Hamilton came out and went over all the work to make sure the list was still correct. They started Thursday afternoon and finished at the end of the day on Friday. All work was done and the dumpster was picked up on Saturday morning.

Description of Work
Overall cleanup of landscape (1/2 acre), removal of junk, removal of old playhouse/swing set.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

06/19/2018

Called Mike and he had an opening to do the service the next day. He fixed the fault .... probably caused by an aeration session that unintentionally found a wire.

Description of Work
One section of the sprinkler system would not activate. ERR 2.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

06/18/2018

Georgia Outdoor did a great job on my landscaping project. They were not the cheapest option, but they assured me they would do the job right - and they did. They were on time, were done quickly and the final work looked great. When I had some additional items that I needed then to take care of Mike made sure they were done and done correctly. They are committed to customer service and more than m...

Description of Work
Landscaping and Grading

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

05/21/2018

Nothing happened. They did not call back. I believe they are out of business since I have since gone by the shop and they are not there anymore.

Description of Work
I wanted to use this company again since they did a good job last year on my sprinklers. I called and left e-mails at the company. I got NO response .... so I moved on to another provider.

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

I am terrible sorry we were unable to get back with you in your time of need. We were transitioning our office staff and some things were unattended. We are still in business and ready to help. Thank you for your previous review of our services and as we spoke on the phone, please give us an opportunity in the future.

02/02/2018

Georgia Outdoors did a good job. Mike helped us determine the best way to approach our drainage issue. His crew worked hard to pull up the old paver patio, redo the base and reinstall the pavers. It looks good and the small slope they put on it has helped prevent most of the water build up in heavy rains. The dry creek bed has added an interesting feature to our back yard. It seems to have helped ...

Description of Work
Removed and reinstalled paver patio and installed a dry creek bed in back yard

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

Thank you for your business!

10/08/2017

Mike and his crews are very professional. They showed up on time, and worked very hard. Everyone who saw my new lawn admired its beauty. After installed the lawn, I had a huge tree down on my backyard during IRMA. I was devastated, and first person I can think of helping me is Mike.I asked him if his crews have time to help me remove the tree as soon as possible. He had pretty tight schedule, but ...

Description of Work
Installed zoysia sods on side slope of my house, removed trees from my backyard.

Work Completed On 09/02/2017

Review for Georgia Outdoor Services & Junk Hauling - 3255 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Suwanee, GA - 36378066

Thank you!

Landscaping. Tree removal. Storm damage. Irrigation. Fences. Retaining walls. Pavers. Demolition. Roll-off Container/Dumpsters. We also offer junk hauling/removal services.

Gutter cleaning, bush hogging