Excellence In Carpentry

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2012

Works alone - a specialized home craftsman with A+ rating from BBB who is skilled in reparing most of what is broken, or remodeling pretty much anywhere or anything. I do exceptional interior painting. I'm specialized in bathroom upgrades, including tile. I'm also an expert in water damaged repairs, including outdoor wood rot. I am a problem solver and have worked in homes for over 30 years. I'm concerned with what the customer wants and always seek to please. I can do almost anything, and I know quality subcontractors if additional help is needed. If it cannot be done, I will refer the job out to a reputable contractor....

Artisan Custom Closets is locally owned and operated. Artisan Custom Closets’ process provides clients with a happy, stress-free experience that results in a beautiful, high-quality custom closet that looks like it came straight out of the design magazines (but doesn't cost an arm and a leg)! From the initial free design consultation at your home, to selecting the final finish and accessories, to having the closet system installed in your home, we are there with you providing our space planning expertise, input and guidance. We have a total of 60 employees and we DO NOT use subcontractors. We, undoubtedly, have the most experienced design and installation team in the Atlanta market.

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a customer focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Our goal is to make your home as safe and comfortable as possible with the least amount of effort on your part. TE provides high-end service for homeowners who want a better experience. TE is highly ranked by every review site or association in Atlanta and is chosen as "Atlanta's Best Home Service Provider" every year. We also provide plumbing services along with heating and air replacements and repairs.

07/16/2020

Close in wall, install french doors, and paint

Description of Work
Excellent craftsmanship. Very happy with the work.

Category remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

05/11/2020

The project included replacing all fixtures, bathtub, shower, toilet, flooring, doors, painting. Total remodel. As has been the case for the past 24 years he has done work for me, Gary Talbot, Owner and operator of Excellence in Carpentry, completes the projects in a highly professional manner with a wonderful finished product. Gary has built decks for me, installed recessed kitchen lighting and m...

Description of Work
Complete Remodel of my master bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

04/29/2020

For over 20 years Gary has performed carpentry and numerous very complex interior and exterior projects including major additions to our home and fixes to things that happen to an aging home: crown molding, a new kitchen in the basement, cabinets rebuild, new room where there had been a screened in porch, put in a new bathroom in the basement he finished, etc etc. He is a master of his craft and V...

Description of Work
Leak in ceiling and fixed door

Category bathtub refinishing,handyman service

04/25/2020

Gary is an excellent contractor who has done work for us for over 20 years. I can not recommend him highly Enough first of all because of the incredible work but even more so because of his honesty and integrity. We have trusted him with our house key, which he has had for over 15 years. If you use him you will be glad you did. Jerry Drago

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category handyman service,remodeling

04/25/2020

Everything is going great when he's finished the value of the house will be much greater. This is my first home and it's very exciting to come home and see a brand new house. It really doesn't look like a house that was built in the 1970's anymore.

Description of Work
interior painting, redid screen porch, put in new shower, painted outside rails, installed new lighting in the hallway, Now he's removing old carpet and installing brand new flooring in the entire house, he is also helping me with my new man cave.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms

I am highly experienced in finish carpentry, drywall repairs, interior painting, tile (bathroom, kitchen), wood rot repair, installation of doors and windows, and minor plumbing and electrical. I can also build decks, entertainment centers, gazebos, kids' playhouses, treehouses, many other things. Please call to inquire about your project.

Installation of major plumbing, electrical systems and roofing systems, whole house exterior painting...works only metro Atlanta region.