Blinds by Noon & Shutters Real Soon Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2013

105 Satellite Blvd NW Ste H

Suwanee, GA 30024

Over two decades of superior American craftsmanship, quality customer care, and fast, reliable delivery are what make Blinds by Noon the choice of designers, retailers and distributors. Blinds by Noon is built on the philosophy of exceptional products and exceptional service—guaranteed, every time. That's our pledge to you. At Blinds by Noon, we care about what we do. Our team of dedicated designers and craftspeople take pride in working with the finest domestic materials to create outstanding products at our 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Suwanee, Georgia. With our stylish and comprehensive palate of products in the latest colors and styles, as well as classic designs, you and your customers will certainly find the perfect selection. Take a tour of our galleries today and experience, for yourself, the luxury of Blinds by Noon....

10/03/2020

Melissa R.

This was through Home Depot and the manager and her team are professional and wonderful. Customer service is #1 priority here in Nashville TN. I don't know about these other cities and their people but here they are great!

Description of Work
Plantation Shutters

Category interior designers, window treatments

05/18/2016

Susan W.

They don't even deserve a one star. First, I'm not sure why this company has two names, 1)Blinds by Noon, Shutters Real Soon 2)Delta Blind Supply. However, we purchased shutters in 2001 for our entire home. The owner, Harry, came to our house and I took him to our neighbors to show him exactly what I wanted. He said his product was better than Castleberry's and his had a lifetime warranty and that they use "special paint" that will never crack and peel. I went in today since I have several shutters that are cracking and peeling and Harry says they only have a 5 year warranty. We would never have spent ~$6K on shutters for a 5 year warranty. He said he will do me a favor and let me purchase new shutters with a 50% discount and they have a 25 year warranty. I should have known he would not stand behind his horrible product since we also had issues with the install. We paid for a frame to be put around it, like our neighbors, and after he installed the shutters, I asked where the frame was and he said that he does not put a frame around his. He was yelling at me and our neighbor who witnessed the transaction. My husband had to come home and calm him down and tell him to put the frame around the shutter as agreed or take the deal was off and we want out deposit back. It took them a few weeks to build the frame, but it was what we ordered and paid for. For us, it was more ascetically pleasing since they would not fit inside the window frame. I am warning you, STAY AWAY. You can read other reviews about how untrustworthy they are as an employer: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Lies about the warranty. Make sure you get EVERYTHING in writing and hold on to it.

Category window treatments

09/11/2014

Cathy F.

I was at Home Depot in Dothan, Alabama, and noticed that the store offered custom plantation shutter installation. I called to set up an initial appointment for an estimate. It was not Home Depot personnel who would be doing the estimate or installation. It would be outsourced to Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon, from Suwanee, Georgia. The person who provided the estimate was very prompt and professional, and we were provided with a written quote. We were told how long it would take for the shutters to be finished. They were actually finished ahead of schedule. An appointment was scheduled and the shutters were installed. They went up seamlessly, and quickly. The installation was done expertly. The crew was professional, polite, prompt and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The shutters are beautiful. The quality is amazing. They are not flimsy in any way. Very substantial. They are extremely sturdy and easy to open and close. The quality is very impressive.The entire experience was excellent. I totally recommend Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon. You will be happy you chose them for your custom plantation shutter installation. They stand behind their work and their products. What a breath of fresh air! The CEO of Blinds by Noon and Shutters Real Soon, Harry Bazaz, and the installation crew, Dwight and Alex, and those behind the scenes, took care of us beyond our expectations, working with us thru some unexpected situations, and extending patience and generosity that will always be remembered. We cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us. Check out their website and give them a direct call: blindsbynoon.com, 770.220.0000 or contact Home Depot. 334-677-2790. I would like to also commend Home Depot Special Services Department for making sure that we were being taken care of throughout this entire process and that we were happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Installation of Custom Plantation Shutters.

Category contractors, replacement windows, window treatments

08/02/2013

hamid J.

They were very professional, they came and installed it. I needed the blinds, and they did it in three days. They even gave me a lifetime guarantee on the shutters. It was just amazing. I was most impressed that it was made in the United States, every material was made here!

Description of Work
They came and measured my house (within the next day), and they gave me custom-built shutters within 21 days.

Category window treatments

Unique Custom Windows & Doors

We offer custom-fitted replacement windows that are ENERGY STAR-rated and crafted for your exact property, inside and out. From the frame aesthetic to the window fit, there’s nothing one-size-fits-all about it. We can complement your new windows with gorgeous replacement doors by ProVia Doors, available in top-tier materials like glass, steel, wood, fiberglass, and more. Each of our remodeling options comes with our signature lifetime warranty—covering both materials and labor—as well as our flexible, family-friendly home improvement financing.

Power Home Remodeling

Looking for replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation? As the nation’s largest full-service exterior home remodeler, we offer high-performance products and professional installations and a lifetime warranty. With 900+ lifetime Angi Super Service awards in our over 30 years business, we are committed to understanding your goals so we can transform the vision you have for your home into reality. For a free, no-obligation estimate, contact us today!

Findlay Roofing Inc

Findlay Roofing is a leading Atlanta roofing contractor dedicated to exceptional customer service and superior workmanship. Servicing areas throughout Atlanta and North Georgia, Findlay is the go-to for all of your roofing needs. In addition to roof repair and roof replacement, Findlay Roofing offers services including attic insulation, gutter repair and replacement, and window installation. With long lasting warranties and only the best in product lines, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call us today and find out why so many Atlanta residents use and recommend Findlay Roofing. Let us show you how we became one of Atlanta’s premier residential and commercial roofing contractors. 60 subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about the Angie's List discount. Senior discount for 65 years and older. See Senior Discount below. Only services portions of Fulton & Dekalb counties and Woodstock for repair estimates, call to see if your area is serviced.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal