AAA Fitness Equipment Repair

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

Fitness - Equipment
Delivery Service
Bicycles

We have been in the industy for ten years and are licenced by many manufactures. We offer warranty and non warranty work and cover the atlanta metro area of GA. Payment options:Cash,check,credit...

Our name says it all, "First Class Appliance Repair". Our years of experience in large appliance repair make us the perfect choice to fix your appliance problems. Call us today to get your appliances back up and running!

No subs. Charges a flat rate. Charges $35.00 trip charge, but will credit towards total due if work is done. Additional address - 743 Washington Ave, Marietta GA 30060. Please Call 770-633-6329 or 770-795-8910 to schedule.

Our goal is to satisfy our customers with great customer service and affordable prices. Professionalism, experience and customer care in good manner are three key factors to achieve leading position in our business. It is leading our company to success! We have technicians 5+ years experience and focused on residential appliance repair and installation.

08/07/2017

Great job guys!

Description of Work
Treadmill repair

04/21/2015

The person was on time, professional, and correct in his phone diagnosis. He needed to parts and fixed it on the spot. I was completely satisfied withe the work.

Description of Work
I had purchased a used PreCor treadmill that had stopped working. I spoke with the someone at AAA Fitness Equipment Repair. who indicated that most kinds of used treadmills wold not be worth repairing, but guessed (correctly) that my treadmill probably just needed to be cleaned.

02/16/2014

Description of Work
We contacted this provider twice for service but received no return call.

10/15/2013

I concur with the previous reviewer. Poor customer service. I moved on to another service provider.

Description of Work
Tried to set up appointment to have a treadmill serviced.

09/20/2013

Don't even bother with these guys. They don't even have the courtesy to return a phone call. I phoned this company 3 different times, leaving messages each time, asking for a call back. I was hoping to get an appointment to repair my treadmill, but no one ever called me back. What a way to run a business!

Description of Work
I had phoned this company to have them look at repairing my treadmill. There was no interaction, because despite calling 3 different times and leaving voice mail messages each time, no one called me back.

Category fitness equipment

We are a company that provides residential and commercial exercise equipment repair services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover