1 Day Roof & Home Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2014

3.5

1 Day Roof has over 175 Approvals for insurance roof claims due to storm damage in 2013 - 2014....

H&C Contracting LLC

Full Service Renovation/Remodeling Business. Roofing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Insurance Specialists. We have been in the business for 15 years. We Strive for Excellent Customer Service. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Atlanta Metro Roofing

Atlanta's Most Trusted Roofing Company and Driven to a Higher Standard offering roof repairs, emergency services and roof installations. Woman owned. We help homeowner's understand the insurance claims process and their opportunity to use their homeowner's insurance to get a roof replacement if they qualify and have storm damage (wind or hail) to their roof. If a customer does not want to use insurance we give them the best price we can to replace the roof. Our team knows roofs, we know the insurance process and when to file a claim or perhaps not to file a claim. We advise you if you need repairs or replacement and are completely honest and upfront in our findings. Most importantly we are not a storm chasing company and warrant our work!

North Georgia Home Renovations, LLC

With over 30+ years in the home improvement business, I am here to replace your gutters and /or install gutter covers. We have many gutter covers from which to choose. I will present to you a quote, and allow you to make your own decision.

Offers by North Georgia Home Renovations, LLC on Angi

10/21/2015

Description of Work
I asked them for follow up, they did not show up

04/09/2015

3 appointments, 3 no shows My only question is : How does this outfit stay in business?

Description of Work
Nothing

04/02/2015

04/02/2015

Description of Work
They evaluated my gutter issues and provided a good range of options. I didn't get (yet) all I asked for, but the basic issue was taken care of.

Category gutter repair

03/30/2015

Not only did he complain the whole time that this was costing him more money than its worth, he did not fix my gutters. They still hold water and leak.

Description of Work
i paid for 2 hours of gutter service.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Decks, roofing, flooring, gutter repair and replacement, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard