1 Day Roof & Home Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2014

3.5

3975 Lakefield Ct Ste 111

Suwanee, GA 30024

1 Day Roof has over 175 Approvals for insurance roof claims due to storm damage in 2013 - 2014....

10/21/2015

Kallol B.

Description of Work
I asked them for follow up, they did not show up

04/09/2015

gregory M.

3 appointments, 3 no shows My only question is : How does this outfit stay in business?

Description of Work
Nothing

04/02/2015

Rebecca B.

04/02/2015

WILLIAM M.

Description of Work
They evaluated my gutter issues and provided a good range of options. I didn't get (yet) all I asked for, but the basic issue was taken care of.

Category gutter repair

03/30/2015

daniel M.

Not only did he complain the whole time that this was costing him more money than its worth, he did not fix my gutters. They still hold water and leak.

Description of Work
i paid for 2 hours of gutter service.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/04/2015

Amy H.

I wasn't very happy with it. I had a Big Deal for 2 hours of service. I had a gutter leak. The guy came and put some foam in. The next day a guy came to clean my gutters. He told me what the other guy had used wasn't very good and took some pictures of it. I called him and he never called me back and it still leaks. He came out pretty soon after buying the Big Deal. He tried to upsell me. He seemed more interested in that.

02/06/2015

Reza V.

still have not heard 2/6/2015. After many missed appointments the owner lance told Angie's list representative Jacklny Fishe that his crew went to the site and honor the Big Deal $59 2 hours . roof service. I then contacted lance he said the crew went to the house and worked around the chimney and gutter which is not true at all. Nobody has ever gone to the house, nobody has ever fixed any thing. Further, Chimney and gutter was not service area that I requestednce. First time after many delay I went to the house I showed Lance the small leak area and satellite mounting bracket and told him to remove the bracket and fix the whole. Consumer beware of Big Deal trap from Angie,s list. So far I have purchased two Big Deal. Both has been disaster. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. For referral ask friends , neighbors and families. Word of mouth i s the best referrancel.

Description of Work
He came to my house knocking few days after big deal purchase in mid week I showed him the roof he said it is cold now I come this weekend, never came. Few days later he send me a note through Angie's list telling me he feels better. Asked me what day he should come I said any day. I have not heard from him for weeks. This is the second deal I purchases I maade through Angie list. JF Maxwell deal was a disaster. I have heard any abusive coarse word from him(JF Maxwell), he never finished the job Now he is taking me to court. I would never ever purchase a Big Deal rapid fire from Angie list

02/04/2015

Ashish H.

Description of Work
It was ok, they had to reschedule at least three times. Needs a little more professionalism.

09/26/2014

Martha S.

The walkway outline was drawn out and forms for concrete laid down. Rebar was placed in the forms and concrete was put in them. After that a beautiful stone was placed on top and grouted. Once this was dry, the stones were again addressed, and cut for the design of the walk-way. The very last detail was acid washing the walk-way to bring out the color. It is awesome. I can't believe it is my yard. I wanted a frog pond and I got a beauty. The pump is maintenance free and is on a timer so I can run it and turn it off whenever I want. I already have tadpoles and frogs. My deck sets near the pond and it is so soothing to sit and listen to the running water. Heaven! Not only was I satisfied with the pond and walk-way but my drainage issues have been solved. The job was finished in just a few days which I thought was amazing. Very happy with the time and money spent. Would recommend this company for a hardscape job like this any time. GREAT experience.

Description of Work
Built a small pond with a small waterfall. Prepared and built a walkway from my deck to the middle-side of my yard with a sitting area. Addressed my water drainage issues down the side of my home.

09/08/2014

Martha S.

The process went as promised. I am so happy with my roof. The architectural shingles are perfecg and 1day helped me with the color so my roof looks great on my house.

Description of Work
On time. There were enough employees to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The roof is beautiful. I am so pleased. All trash was cleaned up and removed promptly. No shrubs or plants were damaged during the process. I was doubtful about the one day but it happened. Great company to work with. All my questions were answered up front. Everything was performed as promised.

Atlanta Painting Company

The Painters YOU can TRUST! We are a full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. We offer services such as Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Flooring, and Gutter Installation. The Atlanta Painting Company proudly serves the greater metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area including: Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Suwanee, Duluth, Woodstock, Peachtree Corners and everywhere in between. We also have an office located in Peachtree City to better service our customers on the southside of The Metro Atlanta area. We have a project minimum of $1500, and Free Color Consultations have a project minimum of $2000. Additional e-mail: leads@atlantapaintingcompany.com.

Gutter Creations Inc

Since 1996 Gutter Creations Inc. has been servicing the Metro Atlanta area offering the highest quality products and the most competitive pricing in the industry. We personally handle your improvement from start to finish.

Offers by Gutter Creations Inc on Angi
    Southeastern Gutters & Covers LLC

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Decks, roofing, flooring, gutter repair and replacement, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.