R&S Construction

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2019

955 Old Conyers Rd

Stockbridge, GA 30281

We are a general contracting firm with over 35 years in the business with experience in commercial, residential, and industrial. We specialize in framing, trim carpentry, and architectural woodworking. Our company can help you build your project from permit to finish.

05/31/2019

Dianne C.

Positives: * Paint looks good overall. * The job was completed in a reasonable time frame. * Price was mid range of quotes recieved. * They were courteous and friendly during the repair. Negatives: Prior to the contract I was asked to be home for the painter to inspect the house. I changed my schedule to accomodate and he didn't show. After the doors were replaced the front door could not be locked for two days, On the third day they chisiled the bolt opening out and it locked ok but I noticed the bottom screw missing today and there is only a small amount of wood for the screw. ( a longer screw will be neccessary to get beyond the void. The back door knob would only turn the bolt in one direction. They sent a technician out, and it worked for a few days after he tweaked it, then the same thing occured. They sent the same technician (after I called several times and waited several days) to replace the door locks. Worked ok for a few weeks but the deadbolt now won't align and latch on the rear door. They got a drill into a hot water pipe while installing the siding. They went and bought pvc and suspposedly repaired the pipe. A few days later I noticed water coming out the bottom siding board and discovered the hot water had filled the concrete block foundation wall and leaking. They sent plumbers to repair but refused to pull the house board and restore it to original, Now when I replace my sink cabinet I'll have extra plumbing expense. The siding was improperly cauked (skimmed over and not filled) in numerous areas. They sent a man by after five and he didn't have a ladder, He thought he would be caulking inside and wouldn't need a ladder or daylight. He caulked what he could reach from ground level and didn't show up the next day. After I called again he showed up with a helper and caulked all open joints as needed. The joints he caulked are still good, however additional joints from the original skim job have opened and will have to be caulked. I called today to seek further repair on the caulking and door issues and was told off in no uncertain terms, I couldn't get a word in edgewise to state the problems. So much for the one year warranty He invited me to sue him! Maybe I will, but I'm definately reporting him to the BBB.

Description of Work
* Partially replaced exterior siding. * Replaced front and rear doors, locks, and trim. * Replaced front deck rails. * Pressure cleaned siding and decks. * Caulked and painted house. * Replaced roof facia board (1/2) on rear of house. * Replaced and reinforced sub floor (about 20 square feet) inside house. * Repaired rear upper deck rail and spindles (6 feet).

Category contractors, decks

05/14/2019

Maurice W.

It went fine. They do good quality work.

Description of Work
General carpentry, interior trim, exterior trim, framing, windows and doors.

Category contractors, decks, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, architect, home remodeling, sunrooms, basement remodeling

DGB construction.LLC

T&S Painting

We do interior and exterior painting,no job is to small from one room to whole house. I have been in painting for 15yrs and I'm owner-operated. We will try to work with your budget. Free estimates.

2022 Super Service Award

TdeM Painting LLC

GCQA006323
    Georgia
    Georgia State Licensing Board
    06/30/2020
    Check, PayPal

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor home improvement services that are customized to each individual project. We specialize in major additions and remodels but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results.