PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

For over two decades Atlanta based architectural design and construction company Progressive Construction, has provided services including the full architectural design, layout, permit procurement and finishing of all types of construction projects from kitchens, bathrooms and basements to new construction single and multi-family dwellings. We are a TRUE design/build company providing turn key remodeling and design services including: Demolition, Foundation, Framing, Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Drywall, Windows, Doors, Trim, Cabinetry, Painting, and Flooring. Estimates are Available for Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas for a refundable $ 75.00 trip charge. Call Progressive Construction and Flooring: Your premier Atlanta Design/Build, General Contracting and Basement finishing company....

Theater Rooms

+14 more images

home remodeling (7)basement remodeling (6)architect (2)woodworking (2)flooring (2)hardwood floors (7)drywall (6)tile installation (6)interior painting (5)electrician (5)carpet installation (5)door installation (4)

01/25/2021

Leon B.

I cannot begin to say how great of a job that they did for us. We had another contractor that was working on our home after a flood and were just taking too long and not completing the work in a satisfactory manor. Rodney and his crew had completed a total master bathroom remodel for us before, so we reached out to him and asked if he could do our kitchen and he accepted the job to our delight. He and his crew are very professional and take great pride in what they do. This job was a little unfortunate for him because he also had some challenges due to the previous contractor, but he made the corrections as needed with a smile. Thank you so much to Rodney and his amazing team. We would definitely look to hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Complete Kitchen Remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Review for PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC - 756 Hemphill Road, Stockbridge, GA - 39154475

01/11/2021

Ernestine W.

The remodel went very well. They started and finished as they said they would. Reported to work each day ready to work. They removed all left over material when job was finished . We were very satisfied with the finished product. We would recommend this company .

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

01/24/2018

Kimani E.

He did a great job and has excellent recommendations.

Description of Work
finished basement

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/16/2015

01/20/2018

Jack H.

I cannot say enough good things about Rodney and his crew. Rodney always does an outstanding job for me and is super guy. I have been using Rodney for over two decades. Trustworthy, reliable and dependable to show up on time and stay on schedule. He has a tile professional that is an expert!! Rodney does quality and thorough work with great communication throughout the projects. Whenever I need help with home improvements or repairs Rodney is the pro I go to. I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Number of projects throughout my home over the past 20 years including build out of our basement, closets, flooring throughout home.

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

01/20/2018

Sabrena M.

It went great. The workers were great. They came when they were scheduled to come. They finished on time. And they didn't mind answering questions.

Description of Work
I had a full bathroom put in the basement. I also had heating and air conditioning units put in and had the basement carpeted.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

Charisse R.

I felt at ease and confident that the owner of Progressive flooring was being upfront and honest with me. The new floor that was installed exceeded my expectations. Excellent job and well done.

Description of Work
My whole family room floor had to be replaced due to extensive water damage from a burst water pipe underneath my house.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/09/2015

Gary F.

We were completely satisfied with all our projects. Even when there were issues or delays, the prompt communication and resolution of issues was fantastic.

Description of Work
We have had several projects completed by Provressive including full basement finishing to deck refinishing and the addition of a pergola.

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2017

Review for PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC - 756 Hemphill Road, Stockbridge, GA - 36766214

Marilane B.

A+ work;Excellent workmanship; great attention to detail; extremely professional. We have used Progressive since 11/2014 to present. Whenever we need work done on our house we always call Progressive.

Description of Work
Custom bookshelves & desks in bonus room; total renovation of 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms including flooring, lighting. Waterproofing basement; ordering and installation of full house generator; updating sunroom and deck.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

02/26/2015

Tomica H.

I highly recommend Progressive Construction for any home improvement project. Progressive recently finished our basement and I am beyond pleased and 100% satisfied with their craftsmanship. They provided the level of professionalism, timeliness, skill, and expertise that was perfect for this project. Their price was very competitive and the quality of their work was superior. The entire crew was polite, hardworking and did an amazing job brining the vision of our basement to life. They are very honest and trustworthy, and every promise made is a promise fulfilled. Thank you, thank you, thank you Progressive - you ROCK!!!

Description of Work
Progressive Construction completed our basement, including HVAC and duct installation, ceiling installation, electrical with beautiful can lighting throughout, carpet and tile flooring, and a gorgeous custom built bar.

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/24/2015

03/24/2006

MATIKA P.

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE OVERALL BECAUSE THEY DELIVERED ON EVERY PROMISE THAT THEY HAD MADE WITH ME. THE BASEMENT WAS A TRASH HOLE, BUT THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT INTO A NICE LIVING SPACE.

Description of Work
THE BASEMENT WAS DRAINED AND DRY WALLED. THE FLOOR WAS TILED AND CARPETED. THE BATHROOMS WERE INSTALLED AS WELL AS A BAR AREA AND SHELVING UNITS.

Category carpet installation, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

11/11/2005

KEN L.

RODNEY WAS COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. PRICES WERE A BIT HIGH, BUT WORK WAS EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
RIPPED OUT & REPAIRED HARDWOOD FLOORING. REPLACED CARPET.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

09/20/2005

MATIKA P.

WHEN I GET READY FOR MORE TILE (IN MY OTHER TWO BATHROOMS)...SINCE THAT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT TO DO...I'LL DEFINITELY USE PROGRESSIVE'S FLOORING SERVICES.

Description of Work
I ALSO COMMENTED ON THIS COMPANY'S REMODELING ABILITY, BUT I WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT PROGRESSIVE HAS SUPERB SHOP AT HOME FLOORING SERVICES. THEY INSTALLED CARPET AND PAD IN MY HOME. I HAD A COUPLE OF THE BIG NAMES OUT TO LOOK AT MY CARPET AND PAD - PAYING AT LEAST TWO OF THEM FOR THE MEASURE. SINCE I WAS HAVING THE HOME REMODELED, I KNEW I'D HAVE TO RE DO THE FLOORS. I WAS SURPRISED TO FIND THAT PROGRESSIVE HAD THE SHOP AT HOME FLOORING SERVICES. THE PROGRESSIVE REP BROUGHT OUT AROUND 30 CARPET SAMPLES, AS WELL AS MANY TILE AND HARDWOOD SAMPLES. I CHOSE A 58 OUNCE PLUSH, AND 8 LBS PAD, AS WELL AS A PREFINISHED HARDWOOD AND CERAMIC TILE. THE PRICE WAS GOOD AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor

09/17/2005

MATIKA P.

I GOT THIS COMPANY THROUGH A FRIEND OF MINE THAT HAD PROGRESSIVE FINISH HER BASEMENT. I DIDN'T THINK THEY'D DO THIS PROJECT SINCE THEY PRIMARILY FOCUS ON BASEMENTS, BUT THEY MADE A ''REFERRAL'' EXCEPTION AND ACCEPTED THE PROJECT. I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE CHOICE I MADE. THIS COMPANY'S TEAM WON'T LEAVE YOUR HOME UNTIL THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED. I'D GO AS FAR AS SAYING THEY ARE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE DETAILS. I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS COMPANY BEFORE, AND I'LL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND THEM IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY TOTALLY REMODELED THE INTERIOR OF MY HOME. THEY DEMOLISHED THE KITCHEN - ALL THE WALLS AND FLOORING, AND INSTALLED NEW OAK CABINETS, A TILED COUNTERTOP AND BACKSPLASH, THEY TILED THE FLOOR, AND INSTALLED CROWN MOLDING. THEY SEPARATED MY KITCHEN AND OFFICE BY ADDING A WALL. THEY INSTALLED NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING AND SUPER PLUSH CARPET. THEY SANDED AND STAINED MY STEPS TO MATCH MY NEW HARDWOOD FLOORING. THEY PATCHED, PRIMED AND PAINTED THE ENTIRE HOME, DID ALL THE NECESSARY DRYWALL REPAIR, AND REPLACED ALL THE TOILETS.

Category remodeling

RLCO004417
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    06/30/2024

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC

How is PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC overall rated?

PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC open?

PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC is open:

What payment options does PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC provide

PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offer free estimates?

No, PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offer a senior discount?

No, PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC?

Yes, PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offers warranties.

What services does PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offer?

PROGRESSIVE CONSTRUCTION & FLOORING SERVICES LLC offers the following services: OUR REMODELING SERVICES INCLUDE THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN, LAYOUT, AND FULL BUILDING OF SINGLE, TWO, AND MULTI-FAMILY DWELLINGS. WE ARE ALSO A DESIGN/BUILD BASEMENT COMPANY PROVIDING BASEMENT FINISHING SERVICES INCLUDING: INSULATION, FRAMING, PLUMBING, HVAC, ELECTRICAL, DRYWALL, DOORS, TRIM, CABINETRY, PAINTING, AND FLOORING. KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REMODELING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED.