KING DOOR COMPANY

With Angi since August 2005

3.6

Precision Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door Service is a national franchise locally owned and operated company serving the greater Atlanta area that specializes in fast and economical garage door and opener sales, installations and repairs. We offer a wide variety of products from very affordable to elite, custom installations. Please visit us at www.precisiondooratlanta.com. Additional DBA - Precision Holdings of Brevard, Inc, Precision Door Atlanta.

Offers by Precision Garage Door Service on Angi
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™

In GA since 1935, award-winning service delivered by our 300 coworkers, never subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. After-hours service available. Additional locations - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County. Additional phone numbers - (770) 535-1009, (770) 552-0390.

Certified Garage Doors & Openers LLC

Certified garage doors & openers offers full service installation and repair on all makes and models of garage doors and garage door openers. With 15 years of combined experience no job is to big nor to small for us to handle.

Offers by Certified Garage Doors & Openers LLC on Angi

06/01/2020

Rebekah B.

Kelly responded quickly, came, replaced two remotes and indicated (because of age of motor, motor might need be changed to updated model.) I continued to have problems and thought it might be how I was 'mashing' remotes but have continued to still have same problems of intermittent working remotes causing me to have to drive vehicle out or in, use an alternate entry/exit to house and use the wall mount to open/close door - totally inconvenient . On recontacting Kelly by voicemail (several times now ) I had anticipated he would respond. He apparently has chosen to totally ignore my plea for him to proceed with changing out the motor and associated other parts as needed. I have/had no problem in paying for all work. Due to his non-response I would not hire him again nor recommend him. Rebekah

Description of Work
my remote openers worked intermittently while the wall mount always worked.

Category doors

04/05/2020

kenny B.

he's never let me down. nice guy, stands behind his work. i wouldn't hesitate to use him, matter of fact i'm about to call him to install another opener in my garage. i'm having too many issues with my current opener, one he didn't sell me, it's one i bought at lowes. i've recommended him to friends and they've had great experiences too.

Description of Work
King door has been doing my garage door work for years. door repairs, opener repairs, service calls.

Category garage doors,doors

06/25/2008

Linda D.

He was prompt. He did a good job. I was pleased with his work. The automatic lock was not working so I called him and he came right over the next morning. He fixed the problem and did not charge me. I was very pleased with him responsiveness. The garage door works great!

Description of Work
The electrical box was burnt out and they garage door was broken so he installed a new mechanism for the garage door.

09/13/2007

robert R.

They did an outstanding job on my garage door. They were very polite and professional. I was pleased with the entire experience. The price was great and included all parts and labor.

Description of Work
I had my old garage door removed and a brand new 20 foot insulated garage door installed.

08/05/2005

SAMUEL N.

KING DOOR COMPANY DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON THE GARAGE DOORS. THOUGH THEY DID A GOOD JOB, THEY WERE TWO HOURS LATE AND WERE NOT VERY APOLOGETIC ABOUT NOT BEING ON TIME.

Description of Work
KING DOOR COMPANY INSTALLED TWO ELECTRIC GARAGE DOORS. THEY ALSO PROVIDED TWO DOOR OPENERS.

KING DOOR COMPANY