American Roofing & Vinyl Siding Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

American Roofing is truly different from any other national roofing contractor. We believe that quality artisan-ship and design are critical to installing successful roofing system. We are your storm damage experts! Exterior renovations and restoration are our specialty! Additional DBA's - American Vinyl Siding Svc, American Roofing and Vinyl Siding....

Kitchen, Bath and Window Plus has proudly served the Coastal Empire and the Low Country for 24 years. We provide our customers the peace of mind knowing their remodeling investment is being handled with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most. Our attention to detail is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. Check out our website: https://kbwps.com/ For product information and Replacement Window Pricing

Professional Services at Profound Prices Servicing Residential and Commercial Properties -Pine Straw & Mulch -Grass Trimming -Weed Control -Pressure Washing -Debris Removal With over 15 years of landscaping experience my business offers premium pine-straw bales to bring your yard to its finest. I offer both short and long needle pine-straw I look forward to expanding my clientele by servicing your properties. If you require any of my offered services feel free to contact me at 478-206- 9384and I look forward to providing you with the ultimate experience of professional lawn service..

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Ragsdale Roofing And Innovations LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Ragsdale Roofing And Innovations LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

05/16/2018

They came in on time, on budget and cleaned up after themselves extremely well. We paid half up front an half on completion. We have a very large roof.

Description of Work
Removal of old roof, replacement of roof

02/20/2018

Got an estimate for a new roof residential house. Very professional. Prompt service. chose a different provider.

Description of Work
estimate for new roof

02/20/2018

Obtained an estimate for new roof for residential home. Did not hire them for the work , but A+ for prompt and professional service in providing estimate.

Description of Work
new roof for home

11/05/2015

The work was exceptionally well done and I have no complaints about it. My only complaint at all is that the technician did not show up on the promised day. I received no phone call or other communication indicating a problem with showing up to perform the work on the day I was told. The technician did come the following day (only after I had to call the office and they had to track him down). The...

Description of Work
Removed roof shingles and replaced rotten roof sheathing in the front eave of my house. Reinstalled gutters and added flashing to direct the water in such a way as to help help prevent further rot. Reinstalled roof shingles. Installed downspouts to existing gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/23/2015

They were responsive and did a good job, but left a terrible mess with empty bags and shingle scraps in shrubbery.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Gutter Installation & Repair, Tile, Insulation, Vinyl Siding, Windows & Doors, Fencing, Architectural Design, Project Management, Green Building Sales & Development

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal