American Roofing & Vinyl Siding Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

American Roofing is truly different from any other national roofing contractor. We believe that quality artisan-ship and design are critical to installing successful roofing system. We are your storm damage experts! Exterior renovations and restoration are our specialty! Additional DBA's - American Vinyl Siding Svc, American Roofing and Vinyl Siding....

Kitchen,Bath and Windows Plus

Kitchen, Bath and Window Plus has proudly served the Coastal Empire and the Low Country for 24 years. We provide our customers the peace of mind knowing their remodeling investment is being handled with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most. Our attention to detail is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. Check out our website: https://kbwps.com/ For product information and Replacement Window Pricing

Scott's Services

Doing Everything with Integrity With industry experience since 2005, where I started by own business in 2015. I take pride in the quality of my work. We are owner operated, and believe building long-term relationships with our clients by taking time to make sure the project exceeds your expectations and ensure customer satisfaction. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and customer service. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular project. We also accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App, in addition to checks and cash. Give us a call today! We look forward to working with you!

Ragsdale Roofing And Innovations LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Ragsdale Roofing And Innovations LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Ragsdale Roofing And Innovations LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service! Please call our office today to schedule an appointment at 912-346-8250 or 843-489-8966.

05/16/2018

They came in on time, on budget and cleaned up after themselves extremely well. We paid half up front an half on completion. We have a very large roof.

Description of Work
Removal of old roof, replacement of roof

02/20/2018

Got an estimate for a new roof residential house. Very professional. Prompt service. chose a different provider.

Description of Work
estimate for new roof

02/20/2018

Obtained an estimate for new roof for residential home. Did not hire them for the work , but A+ for prompt and professional service in providing estimate.

Description of Work
new roof for home

11/05/2015

The work was exceptionally well done and I have no complaints about it. My only complaint at all is that the technician did not show up on the promised day. I received no phone call or other communication indicating a problem with showing up to perform the work on the day I was told. The technician did come the following day (only after I had to call the office and they had to track him down). The...

Description of Work
Removed roof shingles and replaced rotten roof sheathing in the front eave of my house. Reinstalled gutters and added flashing to direct the water in such a way as to help help prevent further rot. Reinstalled roof shingles. Installed downspouts to existing gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/23/2015

They were responsive and did a good job, but left a terrible mess with empty bags and shingle scraps in shrubbery.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on house

03/11/2015

Called American Roofing and Vinyl....spoke to manager who said they were extremely busy but would have someone contact me. Not long after, I was contacted by Bobby Davis (I think I got his first name correct but definitely Davis) who stated that he sub-contracted work from American Roofing during busy times. I set an appointment with Mr. Davis for the next day. He showed up early, inspected the roof and gave me a price. We agreed and he returned the next day (early again) and made the repair. Mr. Davis took before and after pictures (cell phone) of the repairs and guaranteed his work. Very satisfied

Description of Work
Repaired leaking roof that was 4 years old. Had been leaking since installed by a different company.

07/01/2013

The company did an excellent job. Immediately after damage occurred (a tree fell on the roof) they patched the hole so that it wouldn't leak. They replaced the roof when promised and at the price promised. They explained to me beforehand exactly what would be done, what materials would be used, etc. The company representatives that dealt with me personally were all professional, courteous, and very helpful. The work crew showed up on time, worked hard, and did a good job of clean-up afterwards. Other people I know who have had roofs replaced picked up roofing nails for months afterward. I found only a few. In addition to the roof replacement, American roofing repaired a small hole in ceiling sheetrock. They did such a good job that I can't even tell where the damage occurred.

Description of Work
American Roofing replaced the roof after a storm damaged it beyond repair

04/01/2013

I called American Roofing because of a small wet stain we noticed in a bedroom. Someone came out right away and after inspecting the roof and attic, he determined the roof was fine but a small amount of water was coming in around a pipe. All it needed was some sealer around the pipe. Since that company also does gutters I got him to look at and give me a price for new gutters and guards around the roof line over the patio. They did the work on the gutters within a couple of days but had to order the gutter guard. They came back in one week and finished up putting the guards up and sealing the corner and down spout joints. They were very professional and nice to work with. The gutters work well, match the house and look very nice.

Description of Work
Installed gutters, guards and two down spouts. Sealed around pipe that was causing leak.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

06/27/2012

I left a message on Friday, they called me back on Monday, they came out to take a look on Tuesday, and they came to fix my roof on Wednesday. Daniel was great to talk to even though I never met him. My roof repair was so minor to them that they fixed my roof for free. I WILL be calling these guys next time I need any roofing done! Thank you American Roofing and Vinyl Siding and Thank you Daniel!

Description of Work
Roof repaired

11/30/2011

They seem to be very good people. They did everything possible. In fact, they had a minor problem while working on my roof. They kind of went over and beyond to satisfy me to get everything cleaned up around the house. They helped and assisted me to get paid for through my insurance company. They worked out through the insurance company because there was actual hail damage. They were helpful in getting the insurance company and the adjuster organized to get the claims paid. They contributed greatly towards saving me a lot of money than paying for a brand new roof completely. My deductible was $500; so it was good. I would surely use them again.

Description of Work
American Roofing & Siding put in a brand new roof on my house about two months ago.

Category roofer

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Gutter Installation & Repair, Tile, Insulation, Vinyl Siding, Windows & Doors, Fencing, Architectural Design, Project Management, Green Building Sales & Development

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal