Your Solution Locksmith LLC

2099 Baywood Tree Ln SW

Snellville, GA 30078

10/28/2020

Steve H.

Your Solution Locksmith did an outstanding job providing professional expertise and personal customer service. Arrived early and was done within 20 minutes

Description of Work
Key Replacement

05/09/2020

Lital L.

The technician was so polite and on time. I lost the key to my car while shopping and was really late for my next appointment. The receptionist was really nice as well and as she promised the guy was there in 15 min. I got my new key in no time and was on my way. Best locksmith in town!! I must admit that I did use them in the past for my apt lock, so this wasn't a surprise for me.

Description of Work
New car key

04/11/2017

ERIN L.

Mr. Fields was professional, friendly and fast. Excellent quality of work, as well. I would definitely re-hire him, if needed!

Description of Work
My all my outdoor locks needed to be re-keyed.

03/25/2017

Nadya I.

Finally find right experienced locksmith. He was on time; explained how hi will do the job and didn't try to sell me any thing else. Will hire him again and recommend to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Replace front door lock and check and adjust other locks.

ACADEMY LOCK & KEY

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, and our great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! We are available 24/7 for Emergency Services.

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

Emergency Locksmith Services 24/7, lock change, rekey, key made, residential and commercial, automotive keypads and much more...