We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Due to COVID concerns, in-person availability may be limited for some of our tutors.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Strive Academics, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

2400 Herodian Way Suite 220

Smyrna, GA 30080

Does you child need to bring up their grades? Having trouble managing school work? Preparing for a test? We're here to help! Strive Academics offers private, in-home tutoring all over Metro Atlanta. We tutor students in a wide variety of academic and test prep subjects. Tutors travel to your location or a mutually agreed upon location and will work around your schedule. Give us a call for a free consultation with one of our tutoring specialists. We will help you identify your specific needs for tutoring and match you with the tutor who is right for your needs....

03/02/2017

Max S.

Tutoring is great!

Description of Work
Latin Tutoring

Category tutoring

02/12/2017

Kelsi J.

I had previously tried studying on my own for the test, but after I performed terribly I knew i needed tutoring. My tutor was extremely punctual (was always earlier than I was!) and thoughtfully prepared for our sessions based on my needs. I was very weak on GRE math, so we worked a lot on building up my confidence and speed (a lot of focus on strategy) doing GRE math problems. After re-taking the test, I scored 9 points higher! Obviously, I had to work hard to get these results, but I attribute a huge chunk of my success to having my amazing tutor.

Description of Work
I'm an adult learner, college graduate, and needed help preparing for the GRE.

Category tutoring

Tutoring
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Strive Academics, LLC

How is Strive Academics, LLC overall rated?

Strive Academics, LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Strive Academics, LLC open?

Strive Academics, LLC is open:

What payment options does Strive Academics, LLC provide

Strive Academics, LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Strive Academics, LLC offer free estimates?

No, Strive Academics, LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does Strive Academics, LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Strive Academics, LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Strive Academics, LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Strive Academics, LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Strive Academics, LLC?

No, Strive Academics, LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Strive Academics, LLC offer?

Strive Academics, LLC offers the following services: We offer tutoring in the following subjects: ACT, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Anatomy, AP Tests, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Elementary Math, English, French, Geometry, Grammar, GRE, History, ISEE, Latin, Phonics, Physics, Pre-Calculus, PSAT, Reading, SAT, SAT II, Spanish, SSAT, Study Skills, Trigonometry, Writing