Hullaway Llc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2009

PO Box 2522

Smyrna, GA 30081

We specialize in residential and commercial junk and debris removal services. We also provide dumpster services. We have 15 cubic-yard, driveway-safe dump trailers on wheels. Call today for a free estimates. Mention Angie's List for a 10% discount. Considering my last name is Hull, now you will know why we are Hullaway....

04/09/2019

Sue S.

I'm already planning on calling on Hullaway's services again. The two gentlemen that came out (sorry, I can't remember their names) called to say they could come by earlier than we had originally planned which was perfect for me. When they arrived, they were very professional and friendly and wasted no time loading their truck up.

Description of Work
Removal of old freezer, cabinets and other large misc items.

04/18/2018

Susan P.

Service was fast and well done. We had 2 large loads of household leftovers after the moving van left. They took all mattresses, broken furniture, and attic "treasures" in a curtious and clean manner. I would use again.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

08/11/2017

Daniel S.

Excellent service. Team arrived on time and were very professional. Promptly removed debris from the property and cleaned up after they were done.

Description of Work
Removed debris from property.

05/06/2016

Paul P.

The team was pleasant, prompt, worked very efficiently, and was able to accomplish the work in two loads rather than the estimated three. This allowed the cost to come in under estimate. A discount was also given. We would not hesitate to hire this company again.

Description of Work
Two trailer loads of yard debris were removed from backyard

11/12/2015

Yolanda T.

Great service!! I ad a last minute need and they were able to fit me into the schedule. They broke everything dow, hauled it off before I even knew it! Very fast, courteous, professional. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Hauled away multiple pieces of furniture, paint, debris, trash and unwanted household items

01/21/2015

Keith L.

As always these guys are the best. They are friendly, do a wonderful job and are priced very reasonably. If they quote you a price over the phone and show up and the job is not as big as they thought they lower their price accordingly. They are the only folks I call for hauling anything I can;t put out with the trash.

Description of Work
Take out kitchen cabinets and some other remodel debris

01/17/2015

RODRIGO C.

Those guys are awesome. They went beyond. They took all the things they didn’t need to take and it was really easy for me.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $59 for Autumn Cleaning & Junk Hauling/Removal.

07/20/2014

stan S.

It was incredible. Mr. Hullaway and his assistant arrived promptly at our scheduled time and took less than an hour to remove all the items. I had 2 large wall units (6'x3'x2'), a recliner, a dining room table, a side buffet, a smaller corner table, and an enormous TV console. The console was cherry wood, heavy and solid (5'x5'x3'). They removed all the items without dragging them on the floor or bumping the walls. I asked if a large, flat screen TV could also be taken. Mr. Hullaway included it for no extra charge. He had given me a price over the phone, which was more than fair. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Removed 7 large pieces of furniture and a tv

06/24/2014

Amber B.

Called Chad to inquire about service. He answered the phone! Nice!! Scheduled service for the next day! Really nice!! Accidentally called him later (pocket dial on my cell) and just hung up when I realized it. He called back to let me know that he had missed my call. Impressive! Arrived 5 minutes prior to scheduled time! I like these guys!! Charged me exactly what he quoted over the phone! Bonus point!!!! I will use them in the future and recommend them to my network without hesitation.

Description of Work
Hauled away miscellaneous trash from both my home and business.

04/16/2014

Holly R.

It turned out excellently and scheduling went well. They were professional and quick and did exactly what they say would do.

Description of Work
They removed items from our garage.

BILL'S YARD & ODD JOB SERVICE

Locally Owned & Operated we focus on Quality over Quantity. ***Please visit our website to fill out our online form for potential services. This makes your job and experience more efficient***

Lavis Junk Removal

BEST PRICE IN ATLANTA, GUARANTEED! We take almost Anything! Furniture Removal Mattress Removal Yard Waste Removal Garbage Removal Appliance Removal Refrigerators Construction Waste Foreclosure Clean outs etc. Call us and we can give you a quote and schedule over the phone! Don't like talking on the phone? We can do everything via text! 404.702.6065

Offers by Lavis Junk Removal on Angi
    In and Out Home and Truck Services

We are a concrete construction company that specializes in flatwork to include driveways, patios, sidewalks, etc.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Junk removal, debris removal, yard waste, furniture removal, appliance removal. Dumpster Service - we offer 15 cubic-yard driveway-friendly dumpster trailers.

We do not cut down trees or bushes.