EARL SMITH FLOORING

AllGoodFlooring.com

07/29/2015

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/15/2014

They have been around for like 50 years. They do hardwood and carpeting. They came when they said they would, and they did what they said they would, at the price that they quoted. They did a good job. I thought the price was fair. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Earl Smith Flooring. We engage them 2 different times, one time they did the downstairs, and the next time they did the upstairs.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/10/2012

Earl Smith Flooring used a sub contractor to do the work and they are the ones I am not happy with although Earl Smith Flooring uses them so I guess they need to assume the responsibility for my unhappiness. The company didn't show up when they promised they would and when they were here they were careless with their tools "knicking" several boards which they refused to replace. They had to come b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hardwoods were replaced on the first floor of my home which included my kitchen, entry way, dining room, office and 1/2 bath.

CATEGORY flooring contractor