EARL SMITH FLOORING

Kellie L.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/15/2014

cameron J.

They have been around for like 50 years. They do hardwood and carpeting. They came when they said they would, and they did what they said they would, at the price that they quoted. They did a good job. I thought the price was fair. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I used Earl Smith Flooring. We engage them 2 different times, one time they did the downstairs, and the next time they did the upstairs.

Category flooring contractor

08/10/2012

VICKI M.

Earl Smith Flooring used a sub contractor to do the work and they are the ones I am not happy with although Earl Smith Flooring uses them so I guess they need to assume the responsibility for my unhappiness. The company didn't show up when they promised they would and when they were here they were careless with their tools "knicking" several boards which they refused to replace. They had to come back 5-6 times because they had the wrong color for the transition moldings, didn't have enough shoe molding with them, and had to replace my toilet. Each time they came back they didn't come when promised. One day they didn't show up at all and didn't call me to let me know they weren't coming. They also did a sloppy job of replacing the shoe molding and some of it was a different size than what was originally installed in my home. They broke my toilet in my 1/2 bath when they took it out to replace the hardwoods. They replaced it, but we had to go to Home Depot twice to get the correct size. If Earl Smith Flooring continues to work with them I will not use their services again.

Description of Work
My hardwoods were replaced on the first floor of my home which included my kitchen, entry way, dining room, office and 1/2 bath.

Category flooring contractor

Prime Hardwood Floors LLC

Prime Hardwood Floors LLC is a well respected wood flooring company. Since 2000, we have been specializing in residential and commercial wood flooring installation, sanding and refinishing. In 2006 we opened a showroom in Dunwoody, GA, that allows us to also sell the hardwoods we are installing, giving our customers all the options related to wood flooring-laminated floors, engineered, solid prefinished or the traditional sand & finish. We also re-sand existing wood floors giving customers the option to change floor color and shine or we can just 'screen' floors and recoat for a fresh new look. Although we specialize in wood flooring, over time we have started offering services related to our main trade-stairs installation and/or refinishing, handrails installation and/or refinishing, wrought iron spindles sales and installation and tile installation in order to help our customers deal with only one contractor. Please contact us today for your wood flooring needs.

AllGoodFlooring.com

Concept Flooring Inc

Concept Flooring is all about making your flooring project a success with 4 easy steps. 1. Quick phone consultation with a dedicated Project Manager. 2. A convenient in-home appointment where we bring the showroom to you. 3. A dedicated Project Manager who will work with you from beginning to end. 4. Assurance knowing your installation is backed by our Lifetime Installation Guarantee. We can't wait to help you find the best solution for your flooring project.