ANDY'S POOL SERVICE INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2003

7 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR SOME RENOVATIONS. HOURLY RATE GOES FROM $75.00 TO $100.00 FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE. $25.00 TRAVEL CHARGE FOR MISSED APPOINTMENTS. CHARGES HOURLY RATE FOR REPAIRS, FLAT RATE FOR REGULAR SERVICE. ...

Locally Owned and Operated residential pool/spa service and repair company serving the Atlanta Metro area. We treat your pool like we would treat our family’s. Atlanta Pool & Spa Pros was founded out of a desire to provide honest and thorough service to keep your pool clear and blue. Owner Matt G. grew up literally surrounded by water in the Florida Keys. Scuba diving and fish tanks were a long time passion of Matt’s, so after moving to Georgia he put his experience with water to use by keeping Atlanta’s pools clean and summer ready. We know how important it is to walk out to beautiful and healthy water so you can cool off during a hot day, or simply sit around and enjoy the view with family and friends. Atlanta Pool & Spa Pros wants you to have a pool area you are always proud to show off.

pool and spa service and repair

Professional service with a personal touch. Over 25 years of professional experience in the pool/spa services.

09/22/2015

They have been outstanding. They installed the system on my pool and they came out four times before the next service call was due at no charge to answer my questions and check on everything. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
He did pool maintenance (weekly). They test water, vacuum and whatever else is needed.

03/04/2015

07/29/2013

I've been using them for about five years now, so I guess it's pretty good. I actually use them every week. They're very reliable, and I don't have to worry about my pool so much. They keep a very close eye on it, and I don't have any issues with them.

Description of Work
I used Andy's Pool Service for pool service.

01/08/2012

Description of Work
Andy's was contracted to perform weekly pool maintenance for our salt water pool. They do not understand salt water and continued to add chlorine to our pool. The results: unsafe levels of cyanuric acid forcing us to drain and refill the pool ($$$).

02/23/2011

He was very professional and on time. I was afraid that the pump was going to have to be replaced but it was just a cracked pvc pipe that was letting out air. He sealed it and it is working perfectly. I felt very confident of their honesty and skill - they are my new pool service provider definitely!

Description of Work
20 YEAR OLD POOL PUMP WAS NOT WORKING

Category pool cleaners

WEEKLY MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS & RENOVATIONS ON INGROUND POOLS. OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS AVAILABLE IF WEEKLY SERVICE IS INITIATED.

SERVICE FOR ABOVE-GROUND POOLS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard