American Service Specialists

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

4859 Martin Ct Ste 1

Smyrna, GA 30082

We are full service plumbers and general contractors....

plumbers (66)sewer cleaning (11)drain cleaning (8)water heaters (7)home remodeling (5)roofing (3)drywall (2)drain pipe installation (1)tile installation (1)

02/13/2021

This company stands behind their work I highly recommend them! We recently had our hot water tank replaced with a national brand; however, within 6 months the unit was totally out. We called them they showed up immediately and after it was determined that the defective part would have to be ordered and we would be without hot water for two additional days without hesitation they picked up a new ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hot water heater replaced

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

09/24/2020

Carl found and repaired the leaks which were staining the downstairs ceiling. On our second call was for the outside faucet, he had to fabricate the part since it was no longer available for sale anywhere. We are grateful for his ingenuity, skill and care. Thanks to both Carl and Todd.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs bath leak and outside faucet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

12/10/2018

Very well,technician was confident and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

10/31/2018

I can imagine I trusted another contractor. Half work done, I paid in full. The guys was suppose to come back on Monday to finish his work. This is Wednesday he hasn’t show up. I have called their office numerous times, they won’t pick the call and when they eventually pick, they listen to the voice and drop the call. One question for the owner of this company though, do you think $173.91 is the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing falling sink

CATEGORY home remodeling

COST $173.91

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

10/06/2018

I can't thank this team enough. They were out asap to get the water off. They gave me repair options without any pressure, and then did a fantastic job with the repair. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater leaking and spraying everywhere AND we couldn't get the water to turn off

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

08/06/2018

They were incredibly responsive. Within an hour of filling in information on the Angie's list site, they were at my house. They did a perfect and professional job and, best of all, they charged nearly $300 less than the quote I got from Roto Rooter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog a bathtub drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

03/19/2018

Price was reasonable and work was performed the same day as it was called in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fill valve and solder in a shunt in a pal hole section of a water line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

02/16/2018

I cannot say enough about this company. First of all, they contacted me within 5 min of putting the request in. They were clear and concise with what was needed and had someone to my house within 2 hours. Amazing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clear out shower drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

12/07/2017

The plumber was able to get in and out in a reasonable amount of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small plumbing issue that I need to be fixed fairly quickly. The were able to come out the next day, a Saturday, and fix the problem at a very reasonable cost.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2017

06/04/2017

The job went very well. Todd responded quickly and scheduled the job. Technicians Andrew and Eric did a great job replacing the pipes, fastening them, replacing the valves, etc. They were very dedicated and worked through day and night in the cramped crawl space. They are also very personable and nice to work with. Very happy with the job and the staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old worn out copper pipes in the house were replaced with Pex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

Thank for the great review, I will pass along the pat on the back to and Andrew and Eric. Regards Carl Forsman MP208338

Plumbing. Hot water heaters. Sewer cleaning, sewer inspection, Hydro jetting, dig and repair or replace. Water line repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover