We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Amazon Cleaning LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

3820 Highlands Pkwy SE

Smyrna, GA 30082

CALL TODAY FOR PREFERRED MEMBER SCHEDULING! Industry leader specializing in long term consistent service. Recent Home Reports Inductee; first maid service in 13 years to qualify for this select listing. Cleaner must receive 93% or higher customer service approval rating by independent auditor. Our

10/29/2019

April B.

Fantastic! The team was (and is) nice and do a wonderful job. And the quality of the work is outstanding - and that quality does not decrease over time. The cleaning last week was as great as the first time.

Description of Work
Biweekly Cleaning

08/06/2019

mary J.

absolutely love the company and the ladies that come to my place.

Description of Work
house cleaning service.

07/29/2019

Simone P.

I've been using Amazon for about 3 years, and love them! They send a team of two people to my home once a month, and every cleaner I've ever had over the past few years is stellar and meticulously detailed. I can really feel (and smell) a difference after they are done! One great thing about using a company over private cleaners is that they are insured, so no problems if anything goes wrong. On the one occasion that I had something damaged by their cleaners, Amazon was very responsive and compensated me appropriately.

Description of Work
Initial Deep Cleaning, plus Monthly Cleaning

07/11/2019

Paul B.

Amazon does a great job. They are always on time, very professional, and leave the house looking great.

Description of Work
Regular House cleaning

06/19/2019

Heath W.

We've been using them for a couple years (once a month). They do a good job cleaning our house (our 3 kids are very messy) and they are always easy to work with when it comes to scheduling (and re-scheduling).

Description of Work
Monthly Cleaning

06/14/2019

Dwight H.

I’ve been using them for a few years after being referred by a close friend. They are relatable, flexible and do awesome work. I’ve never had an issue with their cleaning and they have awesome customer service.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

06/06/2019

Adam R.

Fantastic. Very professional and easy to deal with and my home was spotless when they were done. The cleaners really went above and beyond to do a great job.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

06/02/2019

Quynh L.

They do extremely well. On days when we only ask them to clean the kitchen and baths, they do some extra things as well.

Description of Work
full house cleaning

05/13/2019

Theresa A.

I am a repeat customer of Amazon Cleaning service. I often rely on reviews as one important source of information when making decisions on products and services. While it can take a few visits for a customer and her team to get acquainted with her preferences; I can say that I have no regrets using them. They have excellent customer service and the team works hard to make sure you are pleased with the cleaning before they leave. -Theresa

Description of Work
House cleaning

05/10/2019

Laura R.

They did an amazing job in my new house! We are considering getting ongoing services with them . Customer service is fantastic!

Description of Work
Move IN/OUT

05/09/2019

MARISA P.

I've used Amazon cleaning for almost four years. The cost I included in the review is what I paid for a cleaning every other week... They were amazing. At first. Within the past year, I've had multiple customer service and quality issues. None of which were addressed, which has led me to find a new cleaning service. The cleaning was great at first, then sufficient... and eventually poor. When I noted quality issues with cleaning, I was given an excuse. I never got the feeling they were concerned... The issues got the to the point where I asked to be notified in advance if they were sending a replacement crew so I could postpone the service. Most recently, they called me at 5 o'clock on a Friday - their closing time and they are closed all weekend - to alert me to a crew change for Monday morning. This was the final straw for me and I've since switched services. I've heard so many good reviews on Amazon Cleaning, and I did enjoy their service for some time... I contacted them multiple times to express my concerns (some new, some ongoing). They were either brushed off or not responded to at all. I've since found a new service.

Description of Work
housecleaning

01/16/2019

Michael B.

Good there were a few spots not cleaned.

Description of Work
One time deep cleaning.

09/24/2018

Michele P.

I have been using them since 2011. I have been aregular customer because they are very consistent, they do a goodjob, and they are very professional.

Description of Work
They come to myplace twice a month for a regular housecleaning service.

07/30/2018

Richard V.

Amazon Cleaning did a very nice job on my apartment. In the online form when requesting a visit, I did not select to pay extra for them to clean my oven (because it was such a mess that I would have felt bad to have anyone do it), but the cleaning team did it anyway and it looks great. I would very much hire them again.

Description of Work
One-time deep clean of my 1000 sq ft apartment

07/26/2018

Lindsay W.

The service have been great. The best part is that it is always the same team, which is good because they learn your preffrences on how you like differnt things around the home. They have learned how to make the bed to my liking or arrange different items around the home as I've requested. Always professional, very nice, arrive on time and do a great job. They even have an audit of the jobs which is really great.

Description of Work
housecleaning

07/26/2018

Mary P.

They are great and I love them. Very professional, always on time and finish on time. It always looks good and smells good when they are done.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/29/2017

Valerie P.

They showed up on time and did a more thorough job than I even expected. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

09/02/2017

CJ N.

They have done several properties for me. In the last 6 weeks they've done 4 houses for me. They are a really good professional group. They aren't perfect. They have done a great job on our houses. The prices are competitive. The staff has been professional and courteous. Yes, I will use them again.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

04/18/2017

Jesus C.

Amazon Cleaning did a fantastic job with my home. They performed the cleaning with great attention to detail and care. It was definitely well worth the price. The kitchen and bathrooms looked especially clean. I will be using them again!

Description of Work
Home cleaning.

04/14/2017

Jennifer M.

I do not usually write reviews, but I am so happy with my apartment. The cleaning and service I paid for was GREAT! My kitchen and floors look beautiful. I like the attention to detail. I am picky in what I deem as clean. I will continue using and recommending Amazon. The pricing and courteous service that I receive is money well spent.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

02/23/2017

Kristopher T.

Amazing! I love coming home after they have cleaned because my house smells so fresh and clean. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for someone to come in and do a deep clean.

Description of Work
I have Amazon Cleaning come once a month to do a deep clean of my house and they are AMAZING! Great customer service, my house looks great and communication is top notch.

02/02/2017

p C.

Excellent service. Would highly recommend. Goes over and above standard service, always on time and very responsive.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

01/26/2017

Joseph M.

Very professional. The same team comes every visit and are extremely pleasant and hard working. They do a thorough job. If there is ever any issue (which is rare, and usually quite minor) a quick phone call has it taken care of

Description of Work
Hired the service for bi weekly housecleaning.

01/26/2017

Cathryn S.

The team is prompt, professional and thorough. Amazon is very good about schedule changes when I have conflicts. I'm very happy with the team and Amazon.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning.

01/25/2017

Melody K.

They are prompt, do an excellent job, and are trustworthy. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
We have been using them to clean our three story house for a few years.

Maria’s cleaning service

Cleaning service

coleman cleaning service

The Honest Guys Floor Care & Air Ducts LLC

The Honest Guys Floor Care & Air Ducts is the premier carpet cleaning company in The Metro Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an honest, professional and affordable Floor Care & Air Duct Cleaning company then look no further. We strongly believe in customer service, quality service, and transparency. We will give 100% in effort, enthusiasm, and honesty. We offer family and pet friendly cleaning.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

House Cleaning Service, Move in/Out Cleaning Services, One Time Deep Cleaning Services Bathroom, Tile & Kitchen Cleaning, Cupboard Doors, Microwave, Baseboards, Blinds, Vacuum Floors, Mopping Floors, Vacuum Upholstered Furniture, Dusting, Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, Cobweb Removal, Window Sills, Bed Linen, Trash Emptying