K.H.Builders Inc. -Ken Hall

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2013

Ken Hall has over 20 years experience in Remodeling any room in your home or updating the Interior of your Home. Custom Quality Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels are top on our List. We offer free in home estimates. Take a look at our pictures posted of Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, or go directly to our website for more information and pictures. We are also featured on Houzz, check out our customer reviews and pictures. We look forward to meeting with you and seeing your Design ideas for your home....

Trident Outdoor Cleaning LLC

Trident Outdoor Cleaning LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/16/2017

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace insulation, drywall, and wainscoting after a water line leak in the wall.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,insulation,remodeling,interior painters

07/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ken is very knowledgeable, customer oriented, meticulous, and does an excellent job. He hires quality workers and assures their work is excellent. Ken did drywall, painting and lighting installation.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you, We enjoyed working on your project, we appreciate your positive review. Ken K H Builders

04/19/2016

They were great. They gave me good advice and were very honest. Rather than do extra work and make more money, they gave me a suggestion that would save me money, although they would end up making less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
framing

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you, we take great pride in providing the best value to our customers. Often that might mean suggesting alternative solutions to meet our clients needs to improve their home.

02/14/2016

I originally contacted Ken because I needed a quote on labor only for my remodel as I had another company in mind for materials. He was very professional and quoted me the job, however he mentioned that he was usually the only contractor on a job vs working with another company. I hadn't realized he provided complete remodel services because I'd found him under the "handyman" category, so I had hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of kitchen and laundry room, hardwood floor refinishing in entire home.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

Thank you {Member's name removed} family, What a great Kitchen remodel! We enjoyed putting all your ideas in a great space that you use for your family. We look forward to working with you again on any other home project. Thanks again Ken & Kim

10/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath re-do. Ken is fantastic - great attention to detail and even anticipated tasks I hadn't even thought of! He is a true craftsman and I plan to contract his services in the future as well.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

Thank you. We enjoyed helping you update your master bath.Ken & Kim Hall

Remodel and Custom build anything in the home. Installation of Doors and Windows Add a room, finish your basement, Painting interior or exterior of home. Add a closet, close in a room, add shelving or more space. Electrical ,Plumbing. Complete Remodel of Kitchen or Bath .Installation of flooring and Tile, Custom Backsplash, Frameless Glass shower doors for your Bathroom. Call today for free quote and Sample designs.

HVAC ,Gutters, Carpet installation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa