Danny Waldrop

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2011

135 Hampstead Park Dr.

Sharpsburg, GA 30277

Residential home builder; home additions from foundation to roof. Individually owned and operated plus 1 employee. Uses sub contractors for specialty services. Charges determined by the job. Additional fees will apply for emergency service calls. Standard service call rate is $75 plus project costs. Emergency service call rate is $150 plus project costs....

05/20/2017

Kathie A.

Excellent work in a timely manner. Very responsive and attentive to our plan. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category handyman service, home remodeling

08/31/2015

Susan M.

I have been wanting to remodel my kitchen for a while. The first step in the process was to replace a window over my sink. It is hard to find someone to do such a small job. I searched on Angies List reading all the reviews and found Mr. Waldrop who had great reviews. We set up an appointment for an estimate. He came the next day. He had great ideas for redesigning the new window casing and he also suggested a new light above the sink. All great ideas. He knew I was in a time crunch with my painter and he arranged to come at my convenience. He was on time and professional and he did a beautiful install of the window and light. I am so pleased that this whole Angie's List really can work. I need some more work done in my kitchen and I will definitely call him when I'm ready for his help. Thank you Mr. Waldrop. Because of this great experience I will be shopping Angie's List for other occasions.

Description of Work
Removed kitchen window, redesigned interior to fit new window, installed light above sink.

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling

04/02/2015

Fredda P.

Description of Work
Fixed door moldings on deck and recaulked windows

Category drywall, handyman service

03/16/2014

Donald K.

Situation: We were remodeling a basement. Our prior contractor had produced poor quality work, did not meet our schedule, and then walked off the job. Highlight Homes (Danny Waldrop) brought in a team of professionals to re-do much of the drywall and then install all the trim, paint the trim and walls. His crew installed three interior and one new exterior doors and a set of mirrored closet doors. They installed the closet clothes hanging shelf, doorknobs and lock sets, and a bunch of additional items not in the bid. We were under a real deadline before our new tenants were to move in. We were left to finish a Family Room, Bathroom, Stairway and a Bedroom in less than a week. Danny Waldrop’s crew was great. They were dependable and always on time. Their work was first class. They worked overtime to help us meet our deadline and our tenants were able to move in. We feel they were worth every penny we spent. We plan to use them from now on. We would Highly Recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Replace poorly installed drywall, Install new drywall, taping including numerous corner beads, Textured ceilings, install interior and exterior doors and closet doors, closet hangers, base and door trim, paint.

Category handyman service

02/21/2014

PAUL R.

I'm really not sure what happened. I scheduled a service call with him and then he did not show up. I left multiple messages and text messages. He never responded or called me back. He just wasted a lot of my time and now I have had a leak for over 10 days. Completely unprofessional. All he had to do was call me back and let me know he could not do it. I would have called someone else. Probably worked out for the best. If he does care about his commitments than I'm sure he wouldn't care about doing good work!

Description of Work
Did not show up

Category countertops, handyman service, home builders, woodworking

02/20/2014

Michael S.

We had a great experience with Danny Waldrop. He will actually be back this weekend for another bathroom. I like that he charges by the hour I could also do the job so it is not overpriced and I decide. I like that and also in that hourly rate he is ours and I work with him, if you want to have him along, have him take out trash, have supplies, whatever.

Description of Work
Danny Waldrop remodeled our upstairs bathroom.

Category home remodeling

06/07/2013

Linda C.

I called in the morning, and the handyman was here by mid-day. Excellent service and price! Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Fixed a vent that had fallen because the screws had been stripped out of the sheetrock.

Category drywall, handyman service

08/01/2012

Karol L.

I previously gave Danny a great review but since then he has not returned my calls regarding a second project that he quoted. Now I am looking for someone else to do the job.

Description of Work
We were very happy with the quality of the work done and his ability to get it done quickly.

Category handyman service, woodworking

12/13/2011

Steven K.

He was very good and professional. His prices were reasonable and they came ahead of time. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Danny Waldrop to put up a shower door.

Category doors

06/17/2011

charlotte L.

He re roofed my house and put a granite counte rtop in the kitchen and another door by the bar in my kitchen as well as a lot of work in my rental house by correcting a lot of problems electrically and resealed the toilets.

Description of Work
He is a builder and he has done a lot of things for me around my home. He always gets me the best supplies and he is very good.

Category countertops, electrician, handyman service, roofing, home builders, doors

Piped up

Electrical work. Electrical work. I am a Local Electrician with 22 years experience. I have a been fortunate enough to do electrical work for many of our neighbors. Electrical calls Including: Installing light fixtures Installing TVs Replacing old worn out plugs for new ones Replacing breaker boxes Adding new breaker boxes Adding plugs in new locations Attic lighting Adding wire for storage sheds All outdoor lighting Landscaping lighting I am also a professional appliance installer I also am able fix switches and plugs that are no longer working properly or tripping breakers. I can troubleshoot anything wrong electrical. My name is Josh and I give FREE ESTIMATES WITHIN A 30 mile radius of Fayetteville square. Thank you to all my neighbors who call me and leave reviews for me on here. Please check out some of my previous post reviews. Posted in Recommendations to Anyone

Save-A-Lot Electrical

Save-A-Lot Electrical is owner operated, providing all types of interior electrical services. Give us a call or click for an estimate on your project. Cost is determined by job.

PDQ Electric, LLC