Southern Signature Solutions

Founded 1993

We specialize in Metal and Shingle Roofing. We also offer installation of other roofing types, i.e., Spanish tile, cedar shakes and commercial flat roofing. Additionally, we install siding, windows, porches, decks and patio roof covers. We do not cut corners. Many of our competitors are less expensive but we make sure that your project is built 'to code', using superior labor and materials. We have been in the industry since 1993. We are privately owned, fully licensed and insured. Give us a call at 800.745.1998 today!!!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

RIB PANEL METAL ROOF SYSTEM

RIB PANEL METAL ROOF SYSTEM

roofing202030263
Installed 26 gauge, color Cocoa Brown, metal RIB Panel Metal Roofing System that includes all trim and accessories. The system included 1x4 wood purlins for proper fastening and, creating air space that serves as insulation as well as additional efficiency by allowing system to breathe.

roofing (27)decks & porches (4)siding companies (2)gutter repair (1)

01/20/2022

Mary C.

Absolutely wonderful. I am so pleased with the work done. I have a new brighter home. Perfect upgrades. Great crew to work with. High quality and professional work. I recommend Southern Signature Solutions.

Description of Work
Repair, roofing and siding

Category decks, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 39604062

12/23/2021

Larry B.

It went very well and I could more please service. Working With Greg, Chauck and Cody is a real pleasure. They're attention to detail provided a great looking project. I most definitely hire them again for future project. It was excellence.

Description of Work
They provided metal roof on one of my building and they put closure over a patio.

Work Completed On 11/25/2021

11/04/2021

Scott N.

It went great , they showed up on the day they said they would and completed the job and cleaned up all there mess.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

11/04/2021

Mary M.

Greg and his crew did everything that was agreed on in contract. I had one leak and he was on it ASAP. We plan on hiring Southern Signature again for more work we have planned in the future.

Description of Work
Patio Roof Cover

Category decks

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

06/21/2021

Jeffrey R.

Very professional. Explained things in terms I could understand. Went above and beyond. Fast response.

Description of Work
New roof and fixing chimney

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

04/28/2021

Michelle T.

Great job. Courteous and professional people.

Description of Work
installed new metal roof

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 39311947

04/22/2021

Warren T.

Every thing went well. Greg and his crew were very professional and performed the task in a timely manner. Definitely recommended!!!

Description of Work
installed new metal roof

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

04/16/2021

Leslie D.

Greg was very informative and had pictures of the products available to replace my old roof. He matched the shingles to a more recent shed that was built which was great. Responds promptly to text and kept me informed through the entire process. The crew working on my roof were very polite, hard working and you’d never know they had been to my house. I love my new roof and would recommend Greg and his team to anyone who is looking to replace their roof and reasonably priced. I can’t thank you guys enough for an amazing job you did!!!

Description of Work
Installed new asphalt shingle roof

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 39305811

Thank you for the time to give us such a remarkable review [Member Name Removed]!! We enjoyed working with you and your dad!!

02/11/2021

Sylvia F.

They were on time and professional. The job did not go without problems though. After installation we had a rainy day and had several leaks at the back porch cover. They did come back within 2 days and fixed the problem. Also had some shingles that were sticking up on the roof and they added more glue and that fixed the problem. As far as I can tell at this point, all leaks have been fixed in a timely manner. They were quick to respond to our problem. I would hire them again, but my husband was super upset and he does not share my sentiment. He did not expect any problems after job completion. I was much more calm and had no doubt they would come back and all would be well....which it was in the end.

Description of Work
new roof installation and new covering over back porch

Category decks, roofing

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]!....Thanks so much for the kind review....We appreciate your business!! -Greg

02/05/2021

Cynthia J.

The process was very Professional. Greg came out and evaluated my old shingles roof and gave me a price to install a new metal roof. He was very informative concerning my change over from a shingles roof to a metal roof. Greg explained the step by step installation process and the warranty that was included. After an agreement was confirmed, I was always notified with everything from the material drop off date and time to the actual installation date and any delays.. Will definitely use Southern Signature Solutions in the future for other Home Projects!! Wonderful Customer Service! Thank You Mr. Greg Carter And Crew!! MY NEW ROOF LOOKS GREAT!!

Description of Work
New Metal Roof Installation

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed]!!!.....Thanks for the great review and I really love the black metal roof that you chose!!!...kit goes so well with your black trim on the home -Greg

02/04/2021

Jennifer H.

We are 110% satisfied. we would absolutely hire again. The guys paid so much attention to details.

Description of Work
constructed patio, pool equipment roof and instalked new metal roof on outdoor kitchen

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 39176348

Hello [Member Name Removed]!.....Thanks for the great review!!! -Greg

12/31/2020

Stephen G.

Awesome- Greg is a pleasure to work with- courteous, professional, friendly, and always kept me up to date with info on how the project was going- Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
installed new shingle roof

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thanks for the business [Member Name Removed]!!! -[Member Name Removed]

11/29/2020

Kristi P.

Great work super nice crew awesome experience

Description of Work
installed new siding and constructed porch

Category decks, siding

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 39083313

Hi [Member Name Removed]!!....We all really enjoyed installing the new siding on your beautiful home!!! -Greg

11/09/2020

Robert D.

Greg installed a new metal roof for me in Donalsonville, GA. I can't say enough good things about him and his company. He was prompt with an estimate and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. Also, he sent pictures during and after the installation. You can't go wrong hiring Southern Signature Solutions. I will be definitely be calling him again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Re-roof house

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thanks for the business [Member Name Removed]!! -Greg

09/28/2020

Bruce V.

Excellent. Greg, Chuck and Cody did great work. They went above and beyond expectations. Very personable. Greg kept me up to date on progress and schedule of work.

Description of Work
removed damaged roof system, metal and wooden trusses, installed new trusses and new 5v metal roof ...also made masonary repairs to walls

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Review for Southern Signature Solutions - 24 Wrightsburg Trl, Senoia, GA - 38927788

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! What a pleasure to work with you on the barn restoration project!

06/24/2020

Jim L.

The repair work went as smooth as one could have hoped for. Once hired, the work was done within days. Very professional. I will use again for future work.

Description of Work
Re-roofed home with architectural shingkes

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Mitch S.

Greg did a fantastic job. He completed the job on time and at a fair and reasonable price. My neighbor was so impressed with his work that he hired him as well. I will have him replace my roof again when it needs it.

Description of Work
Removed old asphalt shingle roof - Installed new asphalt shingle roof on lake house

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on the lake house

Daniel L.

Completed on time and with no issues.

Description of Work
Installed asphalt shingle and metal roofing on multiple new construction homes

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thanks for your trust and loyalty [Member Name Removed] !!

Lana M.

Wonderfully! Greg and his team were professional. Worked in a timely manner and the work was excellent!

Description of Work
Removed original slate roof - Installed new asphalt shingle roof on residence

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!!.....what a great project that was to upgrade the cozy cottage!

Michael R.

Amazingly well. They worked with my insurance company directly to be compensated got eh weather damage to my roof. The roof replacement on my 2000 sq ft home was done in one full day with a crew of 8. The roof looks great now and yes, I would hire this company again and again! You should to. Good honest and quality people and workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed new Asphalt Shingle Roof on residence

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].... I look forward to seeing you soon

Jamie T.

great job was very quick in the demo and install i was surprised when my house was completed in 1 day would highly recommend

Description of Work
Ii had 4 roofs installed new asphalt shingle roofs on several rental properties

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Thanks for the awarding us the jobs!! Call us again soon

Mark C.

Greg Carter and his roofing crew did a excellent job of re-roofing 2 of my homes, and my parents home. That was 6 years ago and have not had a single issue with my roofs since. I would highly recommend Greg and his crew and expertise in roofs. Very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new Asphalt Shingle roof on 3 different homes

Work Completed On 09/30/2015