Scotty's Heating And Air Conditioning, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2011

We are a full service heating and air conditioning company ready to provide any of your HVAC needs including, planned maintenance, repairs, system replacement, and new installations in residential or light commercial applications. We are fully licensed and insured and offer 1 year labor warranties on any system install as well as 30 day warranties to any service preformed. Although we have posted operation times of 8-5 we do have a service technician available after hours if required. Give us a call today and experience the reliability of a service company with the customers needs being our top priority....

Varmen Heating and Cooling

Varmen Heating and Cooling is family owned and operated. We provide FAST, FRIENDLY & RELIABLE service every time.

Offers by Varmen Heating and Cooling on Angi
R Wiley Heating & Air

Super Service Award Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 | HVAC Contractor | Owner Operated by Robby Wiley | We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning company in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on installations only and financing options including 18 months same as cash on all equipment and 60 months same as cash for certain equipment. We provide services to residential and small commercial customers. I have been in the industry for 30 years and enjoy helping my customers maintain their equipment and overcome issues with their equipment. I will work with you and offer recommendations based on your needs. I will make myself available to answer questions you may have without requiring a service call, again I enjoy what I do.

Offers by R Wiley Heating & Air on Angi
Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers.

07/10/2020

During the summer my house used to have a hot side and a cool side--but not any more. After reviewing my attic ductwork Scotty's recommended replacing the original plenum and flex ducts supplying air to the hot side of the house with a hard pipe trunk and branch layout. The new ductwork solved the problem at a very reasonable price. Now it is cool and comfortable in any room of my house. Scotty's ...

Description of Work
Ductwork redesign

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

05/20/2020

No problems - came at the appointed time and finished the work quickly

Description of Work
Annual maintenance - air conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!!

02/20/2019

Fixed really quickly. Not sure of the cost for today’s visit because I signed up for yearly maintenance too. I’ve been using them for several years and trust their work.

Description of Work
Heat was not working

Thank you!

02/06/2019

Best service ever in any profession. Patiently discussed all options and allowed me to make my own decision as best systems for us. Units were up and running in less time than expected. Arrived on time, professional appearance, left no mess and made sure fully satisfied before leaving. Awesome experience and referred my parents who used them too!

Description of Work
Installed 3 systems

Thank you!

09/19/2018

We've had Scotty's out a few times during our remodeling project. They are good guys and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Moved vents and installed vent blower motor

Thank you!!

Residential & commercial Heat and A/C system service, replacement, and new construction/ remodel installation.

Duct cleaning, Test and Balance