Aquanaut Plumbing Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2008

Aquanaut Plumbing Incorporated is a business delivering honest and professional residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing services. Residential applications include houses, town homes, condominiums, duplexes, and lofts. Commercial applications include restaurants, hotels, salons, and medical facilities. Our work meets all State and Local Plumbing Code requirements. We are licensed in the State of Georgia. Radio Dispatched Trucks, Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians, Credit Cards Accepted Vista, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash, In State Checks. Online Coupons. Additional Address- 5739 Highway 16 Senoia, GA. 30276 ...

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers.

Super Service Award Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 | HVAC Contractor | Owner Operated by Robby Wiley | We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning company in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on installations only and financing options including 18 months same as cash on all equipment and 60 months same as cash for certain equipment. We provide services to residential and small commercial customers. I have been in the industry for 30 years and enjoy helping my customers maintain their equipment and overcome issues with their equipment. I will work with you and offer recommendations based on your needs. I will make myself available to answer questions you may have without requiring a service call, again I enjoy what I do.

At J&R Heating and Cooling, we have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with a dependable, family-owned and operated company that provides all of their heating, cooling, and air quality needs. We are committed to offering the highest possible level of service, maintenance, repair, and installation at the most reasonable prices. We service all brands of equipment. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT.

06/09/2021

GREAT! This was not an easy job as our existing hardware was 32 years old. Ron handled each challenge with good humor, while doing the usual excellent job that you can expect from Aquanaut. Again, VERY HAPPY with this company.

Description of Work
Install new Faucets for double sinks, shower and garden tub

07/31/2018

They installed 3 valves, 2 were faulty. They leaked and they refused to fix it. Had to call another service.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak

Category plumbing

We did NOT refuse to make repairs, we only explained to the client that the materials in question were well beyond the warranty period and that labor & material charges would be incurred installing new valves at which point the homeowners became hostile and asked us to leave. Regardless of how much profanity or racist remarks a client makes to our technicians, the fact remains that we will always ...

11/16/2017

A new unit was purchased from Aquanaut but It was installed incorrectly and within a week Aquanaut had to come back out, dig it up, and replace it again. Within 6 months time we were right back where we started with a leaky yard hydrant. Aquanaut refused to return my calls and when contact was finally made they wanted more money to repair their own screw up. Finally their response was, if I didn’t...

Description of Work
I asked Aquanaut to repair/replace a leaky yard hydrsnt

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

09/11/2017

Perfect! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Reset toliet

05/18/2017

Although the salesman was very thorough and courteous, I was not willing to have my finished basement jack hammered and have a sump pump installed for a small puddle of water.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my finished basement and needed repairs.

Category plumbing

Complete Plumbing Repairs, Remodeling, Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters,Gas Line Installation & Repair,Sewer Line Replacement, Water Service Replacement. Trenchless Polybutylene Replacement, Slab Leak Detectection & Repair, Handicap Fixtures, Sewer & Drain cleaning. Backflow Device Testing & Installation. Water & Sewer line Locating, Odor Detection, Smoke Testing, Residential Irrigation Systems, Jet Cleaning, Residential, Commercial & Industrial Plumbing Services.

Septic Tank Cleaning