Aquanaut Plumbing Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2008

5739 HWY 16

Senoia, GA 30276

Aquanaut Plumbing Incorporated is a business delivering honest and professional residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing services. Residential applications include houses, town homes, condominiums, duplexes, and lofts. Commercial applications include restaurants, hotels, salons, and medical facilities. Our work meets all State and Local Plumbing Code requirements. We are licensed in the State of Georgia. Radio Dispatched Trucks, Fully Licensed & Insured Technicians, Credit Cards Accepted Vista, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash, In State Checks. Online Coupons. Additional Address- 5739 Highway 16 Senoia, GA. 30276 ...

06/09/2021

Cindy I.

GREAT! This was not an easy job as our existing hardware was 32 years old. Ron handled each challenge with good humor, while doing the usual excellent job that you can expect from Aquanaut. Again, VERY HAPPY with this company.

Description of Work
Install new Faucets for double sinks, shower and garden tub

07/31/2018

Tim B.

They installed 3 valves, 2 were faulty. They leaked and they refused to fix it. Had to call another service.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak

Category plumbing

We did NOT refuse to make repairs, we only explained to the client that the materials in question were well beyond the warranty period and that labor & material charges would be incurred installing new valves at which point the homeowners became hostile and asked us to leave. Regardless of how much profanity or racist remarks a client makes to our technicians, the fact remains that we will always honor our work in the Written & Accepted agreed upon warranty time lines. End of subject.

11/16/2017

Ron Lynn B.

A new unit was purchased from Aquanaut but It was installed incorrectly and within a week Aquanaut had to come back out, dig it up, and replace it again. Within 6 months time we were right back where we started with a leaky yard hydrant. Aquanaut refused to return my calls and when contact was finally made they wanted more money to repair their own screw up. Finally their response was, if I didn’t like it, I could take them to court. I intend to do just that. Stay away from this company. They don’t know what they’re doing.

Description of Work
I asked Aquanaut to repair/replace a leaky yard hydrsnt

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

09/11/2017

Beverly R.

Perfect! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Reset toliet

05/18/2017

Linda B.

Although the salesman was very thorough and courteous, I was not willing to have my finished basement jack hammered and have a sump pump installed for a small puddle of water.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my finished basement and needed repairs.

03/20/2017

Jay W.

All technicians have been on-time, friendly and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Replumbed master shower for remodel. Also, replaced water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/20/2017

Glenda T.

Aquanaut Plumbing, there is not enough good things I can say about their service, employees and work ethics. My husband was in the hospital when this leak happened and I got in touch with Aquanaut the morning my he came home and we had no water. They were there found the leak and fixed it by the time we arrived home. Shaun and his dad Rick were honest, easy to work with, did what they said they would do and for a very reasonable charge. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Found and repaired water leak.

01/03/2017

Michelle S.

Shawn arrived promptly and was able to quickly determine the severity of two plumbing leaks inside my house. He completed the work within an hour or so, and we tested flows successfully. This is the third time I've hired Aquanaut Plumbing, and will continue to do so for all of my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Interior plumbing repair

09/28/2016

Vladimir M.

I decided to share my very interesting experience with Aquanaut and you can make your own opinion about this company. 1. The estimate fee is $45, which was announced in the first talk with Rick Williams at Friday 09-16-16. Rick said that he needs time to check his schedule and he would call me back to tell me the exact day and time of our meeting. 2. On Monday 09-19-16 I received a call from Rick and he said that he will come in 10 minutes. Luckily my husband was at home so he can meet with Rick as I was out because I wasn't informed about appointment beforehand. 3. We paid $45 fee, explained about 1 hour what we need to do and agreed to receive an estimate in couple days. 4. As till Friday 09-23-16 we didn't get any response - I called Rick but didn't reach him and left a voice-message. No one called me back on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 5. On Monday I called Rick one more time. He picked up the phone but it seemed that he can't understand me or can't hear me and hung up. After that I called him 25 times but no answer. Only after 25 calls I received a text message from different number - "I'll call you later". As you can guess - no one called me back this day, neither I received any message via e-mail or cell phone. 6. I text Rick that I need my money ($45) back as I didn't receive service (estimating of costs) for which I paid this amount. Again - no response. 7. Next day (on Tuesday) I received a call from Rick and he said that he couldn't sent me an estimate because he didn't receive specs of our bathtub (the simplest by the way soaking tub without whirlpool or air). No other plumbers asked me the specs of the tub for the estimate except Rick as it's only rough-in plumbing. Also Rick told me that something wrong with my phone as he didn't hear me. Two things I wanna say in this case: 1) we are in process of remodeling our kitchen and 2 baths and I'm in touch with numerous suppliers and subcontractors during 3 weeks - no one told me that he can't hear me when speaking over the phone; 2) it's not an excuse for missing 25 calls and not to text me about this "problem" of my phone or vanishing for 1 week from the visit day and not giving any response. 8. Today 09-28-16 I received the estimate. I was speechless and tried to count the number of "0" several times to exclude mistake of my eyes. $18,000... $18,000 considering that all faucets, shower heads, valves, bathtub and toilet will be on us... How this can be if other companies gave me the price in a range of $3,000-4,000 for this 3-4 days work? Why does Rick think that his work costs 6 (!) times more? Will the quality of his work be 6 times more then others? Or Rick was afraid that we'll agree and gave us deliberately high price but isn't it unfair? Wait a minute - $18000 for 4 days - it's $562 per hour (!). Not many neurosurgeons or Stanford computer science engineers can brag such high value of their work. This moment I understood that we've chosen wrong occupation. We all should become plumbers.

Description of Work
Rough-in plumbing for 2 sinks, 2 toilets, 1 shower, 1 tub/shower for $18,000??? Are we in parallel reality?

05/18/2016

Gina H.

Our pilot light went out and would not reignite. I called Aquanaut Monday the next morning and they came out the same day! The tech was very professional and nice. He gave me a couple of options but ultimately we decided to change out the water heater. They were able to do it the same day withour leaving my home. They were quick, efficient, and professional. They will be my plumbing company of choice from now on!

Description of Work
Replaced our hot water heater

Premier Plumbing Services

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Premier Plumbing Services was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Carrollton and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Carrollton and surrounding areas.

ET Services, LLC

Reliable HVAC Professionals. Whether you need a maintenance check or an emergency repair on a heating or cooling unit, ET Services will be available to handle all of your heating, cooling, and ventilation needs. We foster excellence and strive to exceed your expectations by ensuring that each of our clients receives individualized service. Our cooling experts are prepared for all air conditioning repair or installation needs. We offer maintenance with seasonal tune-ups. Our technicians are fully equipped to service your needs and will keep your system running all season long.

Hammond Services

*Call us Today* for fast, friendly same day service!!! We strive to always be prompt, professional, and to do it right the first time. Our service area consists of the South Side of Atlanta and surrounding cities as far south as Thomaston. Available 24/7, whenever you call, you will always speak to a live person. Each HVAC technician, Plumber, and Electrician on the company’s staff is fully licensed, trained, and certified. To continue to educate its staff members, the company requires weekly ride-alongs with supervisors. Give us a call now to speak with one of our customer service representatives, or go to our website for a live chat. Always available 24/7.

Complete Plumbing Repairs, Remodeling, Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters,Gas Line Installation & Repair,Sewer Line Replacement, Water Service Replacement. Trenchless Polybutylene Replacement, Slab Leak Detectection & Repair, Handicap Fixtures, Sewer & Drain cleaning. Backflow Device Testing & Installation. Water & Sewer line Locating, Odor Detection, Smoke Testing, Residential Irrigation Systems, Jet Cleaning, Residential, Commercial & Industrial Plumbing Services.

Septic Tank Cleaning