Tekk Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2011

TEKK provides total lawn maintenance and pressure washing for your residential and commercial needs. Clients can expect dependable, professional service with quick turn around. TEKK is licensed, bonded and insured and will be glad to provide references. Call us for an estimate. Whatever you're paying now, it's too much!...

May River Pressure Washing LLC

High quality pressure Washing. Specializing in hot water. Environmentally safe. Houses, driveways, sidewalks, patios, porches

Offers by May River Pressure Washing LLC on Angi
Premier Pressure Washing

Premier pressure washing is a small business that offers services in Bulloch county and surrounding counties. We specialize in: Roof cleaning Oxidation removal Deck and patio cleaning Residential cleaning Commercial cleaning Window cleaning licensed and Insured. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Lowcountry Dwelling Services

Established in 2020, Lowcountry Dwelling Services, LLC is a one-stop service company owned by Mike Dopson. Mike has worked with a variety of homeowners, property managers, and businesses over the past five years performing services ranging from landscape maintenance, caretaking, general maintenance, pressure washing, and clay tennis court maintenance. He started this company as a result of the challenges faced while working on different caretaking projects. Scheduling issues were the normal challenges; whether it was just to provide access for a recurring vendor, or an on-site emergency such as broken pipes. Multiple access points, on-site visits, vetting of multiple vendors, issues re: vendors/re-visits, and scheduling are all the services we offer, to take on those stressors for the homeowner. We have extensive experience and expertise in a variety of services aimed toward white-glove service. Our main objective is to relieve the headache related to vetting, scheduling, and being on-site for multiple vendors. We always do a stellar job and aren’t satisfied until you are. With that being said, caretaking is just one of the services we offer. Light general maintenance, pressure washing, soft washing, roof washing, concrete driveway/walkway washing, exterior window cleaning, deck resurfacing, and clay tennis court maintenance are all the services Lowcountry Dwelling Services provide.

10/28/2014

Imogene H.

Description of Work
Mr. Eubanks is most reliabe. He works very fast. He edges, blows and cuts the grass.

08/14/2014

Ann C.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system, cleaned beds, put in fresh pine straw. Sprinkler system was difficult, as involved joining in an old, existing one. Norvin was diligent about keeping at it until the job was done. NOTE: this work was done in June, 2013. The yard looked great when he was finished, and so organized we could then manage it ourselves.

01/16/2013

Gerald S.

They promised they would keep to a schedule but they could not do that. I ended up having to fire them because I needed my yard done by a certain time.

Description of Work
Mowing/trimming

10/20/2011

Danette M.

Excellent, I will stay with TEKK.

Description of Work
I continue to have great success with this company. The owner, Norvin, is reliable and responsive. I will continue to use this company for all yard work and outdoor tasks. I had my decks power washed and sealed as well. I cannot recommend TEKK enough.

08/03/2011

Betsey B.

Over the past 10 years I have had at least different 5 companies or individuals take care of my lawn for a while... only to suddenly disappear or to stop doing good work, or do something weird that made me not want to do business with them anymore. Tekk keeps it simple: they do good work, they do it when they say they are going to do it, and for a fair price. I love to do yardwork but am frequently overwhelmed by it. Regular (twice monthly) lawn maintenance by Tekk is the best money I spend outside. They keep my place looking great even while I have a lot of work in progress, and I know they are there to help me with more when I need it.

Description of Work
Tekk provides twice monthly lawn maintenance at my home. They cut, trim and blow/remove debris.

07/19/2011

lori M.

They do a great job. We have been using them for over a year now and I would recommend them to anyone. Always on time. Very professional, reliable and affordable.

Description of Work
We have our yard cut, blown and edged every other week. If we need extra work they are happy to do that also. A full service lawncare company.

Category lawn service

Member, thanks for your kind words and for taking time to write Angie's List. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

07/13/2011

Seale N.

TEKK Lawn Maintenance met with me and discussed my plans for landscaping, made suggestions for changes that would work best for my yard and amount of sun in the areas where various plants needed to go. Within 48 hours of our meeting my front yard was completely landscaped. It was beautiful and went above and beyond my expectations. After two days, my husband and I decided that an in ground sprinkler was necessary to maintain our new plants in the Savannah heat and within a week we had one installed, on a timer and were given instructions on how to use. In addition, a rain sensor was installed so as to not waste water. Currently, our yard is cut bi-monthly by TEKK Lawn Maintenance and it always looks fantastic! I highly recommend TEKK Lawn Maintenance to anyone in the Savannah area.

Description of Work
My front yard was completely landscaped including flower beds dug out and created, plants and flowers planted and lawn weed and feed spread out. Currently, front and back yards are being maintained bi-monthlyby TEKK. Finally, an in ground sprinkler system was installed.

Category lawn service

Mow, blow, edge, planting, clearing, pressure washing and sealing, irrigation install & maintenance, sprinkler systems

Tree removal