SODMAN LANDSCAPING INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2008

4.1

Sodman Landscape Design is a local and established comprehensive landscaping company specializing in multiple areas, including lawn, grounds, and irrigation maintenance for commercial, government, military, and residential properties....

Dixie Lawn Care

Dixie Lawn Care

We are a family owned and operated lawn maintenance company based out of Richmond Hill, Georgia. We specialize in commercial warehousing and business facilities, government contracts and also service residential properties. We do not require contracts but will enter into a contract if required for commercial jobs. We offer electronic invoices and can accept electronic payments via Intuit and Paypal. Billing is done once monthly unless otherwise requested by the customer. We offer budget billing. You may call or text us at (912) 667-1343

09/24/2014

04/29/2014

I used them for few years and recently in the last couple of months I let them go. The companies are based on who their employees are and sometimes they are very good and other time not so good. They were about average. They came out when they wanted to and one month they missed me and I called to find out what was going on. There is one thing that I want to say about them is the people in the off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sodman Landscaping to do our lawn cutting, mowing and edging. They trimmed the bushes and when I asked them they would bring out pine stock and put it around for me

03/31/2014

Great. Responded very quickly to my request and gif the job done within 2 days. I was very happy with the service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and spread mulch in yard

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

03/20/2014

The 25+ year old front yard landscaping at our house was in serious need of an overhaul. We decided to have Sodman Landscape Design provide us with a new landscape design and also perform the installation. Sodman had Dan Fischer develop the new layout and design. Mr. Fischer did a superb job. The design is beautiful and a significant improvement over what we had before and it really has improved t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesigned the landscaping for and replanted our front yard. The work included digging up all of the lawn grass and planting new sod, removing many old shrubs, trimming back other old shrubs and installing many new shrubs and decorative plants.

04/03/2013

If you have a problem at all, the young lady over there, she will come out and look at the problem and handle the problem. If it is something that we want done extra or if we want them to do something different the next time, they will do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Sodman Landscaping last week. They come out twice a month. This time of year they blow leaves and pick up limbs.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscape maintenance and design, hardscaping, lighting, irrigation maintenance and repair.