Prism Home Inspections

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2013

ASHI Certified home inspectors with more than 12,000 homes and commercial properties inspected since 2001. Better Business Bureau accredited A+. Inspection reports are available same day, are easy to read and the most thorough in the industry, include photo documentation and are able to be forwarded. Credit cards accepted. Three locations serving Coastal Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country....

CSRA Bio-Care is a special needs cleaning company since 2012. We are an owner-operated company of well-trained technicians experienced in cleaning, disinfecting, decontaminating and the handling of biologically hazardous materials. We are certified, licensed, bonded, insured and available 24 hours. Being an environmental health cleaning company, we offer a large range of services from infection prevention & control, sterilization, mold remediation, air duct cleaning and odor elimination. We provide environmental solutions for indoor surface and air sterilization using todays most advanced powerful technology eliminating pathogens such as COVID-19, H1N1, SARS, MERS and MRSA. We maintain strict adherence to applicable OSHA regulations. The products we use are EPA registered hospital grade disinfectants and sterilizers to ensure the safety of all concerned. CSRA Bio-Care strives to go the extra mile. We take pride in our reputation. Our quality of work will reflect this because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. By adhering to this code, we are confident you will be pleased with our cleaning services and the quality of our work.

At Healthy Crawl Space, we serve our customers with the best value for our high-quality work. Call today for a free no pressure Estimate!

10/20/2017

I was hesitant at first to use Prism as this is the company my Realtor recommended. However I heard good things from other sources so I agreed to use them and I am glad I did. Prism was great to work with. They were able to schedule my home inspection right away, the inspector was on time and did a wonderful job for us. Though the home was new construction the inspector found several defects inclu...

Description of Work
Home Inspection for home we were purchasing

11/11/2015

Description of Work
They helped me to decide to not buy a house I was interested in, and they just did a home inspection on my new one.

05/21/2015

01/21/2015

08/27/2014

nkExcellent. Walked thru the inspection he was going to do beforehand, and gave me details as he was going thru the house. Even gave me ball park figures for potential repairs.Very helpful in my home buying decision!

Description of Work
VERY complete home inspection. Also provided termite inspection for the $309 price

Category home inspection

Home Inspection, Commercial Building Inspection, Mold testing and inspection, Indoor air quality including radon, CO detection and natural gas leaks, Termite inspection with termite clearance letter by our GA licensed inspector.