We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC.

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2017

2 Mall Ct

Savannah, GA 31406

Designer Roofing & Restoration is a locally owned, manufacturer certified, and fully insured roofing company. Our company manufacturer certifications require installer to be tested on all aspects of installation and let the customer know they are getting the highest quality from educated

04/26/2018

Sandra S.

Of the many contractors I called, this contractor got back to me immediately. Because he deals everyday with his diversified contractors they are available in short notice, on time, and do an excellent job. I've owned many homes in GA and NC and dealt with numerous contractors and I would call this company whenever I need work done. Not only do they do excellent work but the estimates are very reasonable and below any other contractors.

Description of Work
They put in gutters (house not built for gutters); reinforced my 10 x 12 deck; and built a stand for my airconditioner.

03/14/2018

auburn R.

I had over 10 teams come out to bid a commercial job for me and DANIEL came through with exacts on presentation, specs, and overall professionalism throughout. A through Z ++++ Oh and did I mention saving 12,000$ And that he’s doing 4 of my neighbors now in the SAVANNAH,GA area. Keep slinging shingles Designer Roofing!

Description of Work
ROOFING JOB

08/26/2017

April V.

Our home was in desperate need of a new roof. We had a couple companies that we inquired to come and give us estimates, out of all them Daniel was the only to give us realistic pricing and be honest with what we actually needed . Daniel and the crew worked tirelessly to complete our project even though the weather conditions were less desirable . I truly appreciate how much communication there was and the quality of work we received . I would definitely recommend them for any roofing needs.

Description of Work
New Roof & Skylight

08/24/2017

Awbrey S.

Daniel and his team were simply amazing. The price was great, they were on time, and our house looks amazing now! I would recommend him to anyone and we will use him again for our rental properties when they need new roofs!

Description of Work
We had a new metal roof that was put on our home in Portal, Ga. new roofs!

08/23/2017

Johnny W.

It went like clockwork.... and extremely careful of the gardens and surroundings

Description of Work
Had a new architectural shingle put on my roof, they had to take off the metal roof and the surprise shingle roof under the metal

08/10/2017

Lisa H.

After considering replacing the whole roof a few months later, Daniel was so very helpful and gave me an estimate right away. I did receive three other estimates, just to make sure of what was expected, and decided to go with Daniel's group at the end. I am so very glad, as they did such an excellent job. And they cleaned up so well. I was very impressed by their professionalism and the quality.

Description of Work
After Hurricane Matthew, I needed some quick repair of some windblown shingles to tie me over for a few months.

07/30/2017

Shahin I.

They did a superb job, and excellent workman ship. The job was done on time.

Description of Work
Replace roof and repaire some Rotten plywood on my duplex

JCB Roofing LLC

JCB Roofing provides the Savannah and Hilton Head areas with the quality, skilled roofing services you expect. Founded in 2004, we bring our 19 years of experience to each project and dedicate ourselves to providing our clients with customer service that exceeds expectations. Because of this dedication, we take all of our calls directly and offer same-day estimates. Furthermore, we’re certified by GAF/Elk and CertainTeed Roofing. This certification makes it one of only four roofing services with this certification in the area. Contact us for more information about our services or to request a free estimate. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Award wining.

Your Exterior Pros

We are a family company and our goal is one great job at a time. Our main services include roof repairs, reroofing, window replacement and all aspects of commercial and residential exterior services. We provide free quotes. Please call us to schedule your free inspection today.

2022 Super Service Award

Whipple Roofing, LLC

Whipple Roofing is a full-service roofing company serving the Low Country since 2017. Located in Hardeeville, SC, gives Whipple Roofing the ability to service and cater to Low Country GA and SC property owners. We work for our customers, and we treat our customers how they would like to be treated. Our certified contractors will come out to your home and provide a comprehensive inspection of your roof to find all of your roofing system needs. This report will help to determine if there is storm damage or just normal wear and tear. If there is storm damage of any kind, we consult with you about the claim process and how claims work. If a claim is not needed or wanted, we offer the best retail rates for roofs. Whipple Roofing works for your roof's insurance claims, inspections, emergency tarps, retail sales, insurance sales, repairs, picture pdf roof inspection reports, aerial reports and general maintenance. We are Whipple Roofing, and we are here to help. Let us Help you to protect what matters most.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC.

How is Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. overall rated?

Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. open?

Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. provide

Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check, PayPal

Does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC.?

Yes, Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offers warranties.

What services does Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offer?

Designer Roofing & Restoration LLC. offers the following services: We offer complete shingle, metal, and flat roof systems all installed per manufacturer specifications for all residential homes and commercial buildings . Let us help you design the roof you've been dreaming of. We also provide full repair services.