Davinci Concrete surface design

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2012

3.5

We are a full service concrete placement company. We offer a wide variety of services which include, but not limited to standard and decorative concrete....

We'll get the job done ! We use quality products, and count on professional team with over 20 years experience. Best bathroom remodel/ Kitchen remodel packages in town!!! Our projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We work with our clients needs and expectations. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project. We offer different financing plans. We accept all major credit cards

Kitchen, Bath and Window Plus has proudly served the Coastal Empire and the Low Country for 24 years. We provide our customers the peace of mind knowing their remodeling investment is being handled with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most. Our attention to detail is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. Check out our website: https://kbwps.com/ For product information and Replacement Window Pricing

08/30/2017

Perfect! Everything was done to our specifications and better. One of the best companies we've worked with in a long time.

Description of Work
Screened porch, roof on lower deck and screened it also. Removed jacuzzi tub from bath and installed vanity. Electrical work. Install fan. May now be hiring to do our driveway! Loved them!

Category concrete repair,decks,home remodeling

05/15/2013

Please see the complete story above. I would not use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Two different concrete driveways were demolished and then re-poured due to root damage from trees. My first step was to have a different company cut all of the trees down that had roots near the two driveways. I got Davinci Concrete to do the work but they used a subcontractor for the demolition and to remove the old driveways. I asked them to leave part of the front driveway so that I could use it to partially fill my pond to make it less deep in the middle. The concrete was supposed to be broken into pieces that were no more than 18 inches long however I found out later that there were much bigger pieces down in the middle and bottom of the pile that had to be broken up witha sledge hammer to be moved. The first driveway was poured on the 5th of June and it was supposed to have plastic sheeting underneath to slow the water loss in the sandy soil. Troy Oliver was supervising the work and they rn out of plastic about half way through and went ahead and poured the concrete any way. My wife happened to notice this at the time and questioned him about it and he responded that we didn't need it any way. The first driveway was attached to our 2-car garage and when the concrete dried there was a drop of 3-4 inches between the garage floor and the driveway. Troy said that this was normal but the previous driveway had a smooth transition from the garage floor to the driveway. After much debate he finally agreed to go back and add some bricks to slope the garage floor more smoothly to the driveway. They poured the second driveway after the first few weeks so that we could move our cars back over to the new driveway. Within a few weeks of this second driveway being poured a very noticeable diagonal crack appeared that ran all the way across the driveway. This was near the front of the house so it was very noticeable every time you walked out of the front door of the house. I called to see what could be done about this and got no answer so I also e-mailed. Troy inspected the crack and said that it is normal although there was no crack in the other driveway. He recommended leaving it alone and if I wanted it fixed indicated that there would be a fee. This was the last straw. I requested that the crack be fixed due to poor workmanship in this area at Troy's expense. So far he has not responded or agreed to come back and fix the crack. They don't respond to calls or emails about this complaint. In summary I would not use this company again or recommend them to anyone. It is ridiculous to pay that much money and have a defect that will not only look bad but eventually cause more damage if it is not fixed.

Category concrete repair

Concrete repair, resurfacing, stamping, staining, (walkways, patios, driveways) foundations (commercial and residential. ) pool decks

Concrete pools, foundation " jacking",