Cothren's Remodeling Painting Handyman

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

I have several employees that have been under my business and I fully trust them to do the work under my name. We do anything from painting to drywall to carpentry. Please call for quote requests. 912-508-9365. Or text to leave a message for return call....

Southern Maintenance and Metal Works LLC

Providing local and surrounding areas with mobile welding, custom fabrication, general maintenance and repair work. No job is too big or small. From repairing metal staircases, gates or fencing to fabricating for large commercial jobs, we have the expertise and knowledge to take care of any metal works job. We value our customers and guarantee premium quality every time. We have had 8 years going strong in this industry and this type of work. Local owner operated and ready to meet your needs.

Offers by Southern Maintenance and Metal Works LLC on Angi

04/18/2017

Outstanding !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thomas and his team did an outstanding job! They painted several rooms, ceiling, baseboard and did repair work on our windows and trim. They were on time, took pride in their work and made sure that we were satisfied.... Great to see that today ! I would recommend Tom and his team and I will definitely use them in the future, They have a customer for life...thank you.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

03/06/2017

They worked very hard to make sure it was done the way I wanted it..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My ceilings painting and my kitchen and living room painted

CATEGORY interior painters

06/02/2016

Mr. Cothren and his team did a great job. You could tell they really take pride in their work. They painted a home we were renting during the span we were making our cross-country move. He accommodated our schedule and fit the work in such that the house was ready when we arrived. He even did a bit extra over what we had contract for for the same price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bedrooms, breakfast nook, great room with high ceilings, and hallways throughout house. Touched up trim and doors as well.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

09/30/2014

I called after having a bad experience with another painter. Mr. Tom and John Cothren called back promptly, said they would look at the situation and evaluate. They arrived when promised, assessed the situation and assured us they could repair and repaint this room. It now looks amazing! I would refer these folks to anyone and definitely will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spackling and painting a large great room

CATEGORY interior painters

12/03/2013

Did not use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
only gave estimate but was to expensive

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters,doors