Case Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1909 • With Angi since June 2009

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Pet Stores

We are the oldest family owned veterinary hospital in the world, serving Savannah's pets for over 106 years. Our highly trained, professional healthcare team understands the importance of compassion as well as providing exceptional medical care. Our Mission Statement: We are committed to enhancing lives of families, caring for one pet at a time. We are one of the only 15% of veterinary hospitals that is accredited and meets the standards for the American Animal Hospital Association. Members for over 25 years, we are proud to be in this elite group....

07/03/2017

Excellent service - very personable

Description of Work
Annual visits and treatment for hot spots

03/23/2017

Dr. Hall is wonderful with my dog! He does a thorough job with the exam and knows my dog's history so he knows what issues she has and how to deal with them. He always listens to any concerns I have and makes sure that I leave the office fully satisfied and comfortable that my pup is in the very best health.

Description of Work
I have used Case Vet for years as my pup's primary veterinarian. I bring my dog twice a year- full annual exam and a semi-annual check up.

03/13/2017

They are awesome. Everyone at practice is so caring and compassionate--best I have ever seen. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Medical and wellness care for pet

03/14/2016

Case is simply the best and our visits are always pleasant. My kitten has been twice so far - 1st visit for a check up and 2nd visit for schedule vaccinations- and it has been smooth sailing.

Description of Work
Bella our new kitten loves Case Hospital!! The entire staff made her first visit such a pleasure and as a new kitten mom, I was overjoyed. Dr. Hall is awesome and the visit was informative, punctual, and a great experience.

Category veterinarian

We are so glad you and [Removed Pet Name] have had a good experience with us. I hope we have signed you up for the Animal Behavior Network. This is a free service we offer to our clients and they have some wonderful material to help as a new kitty owner in between visits. Of course, our team is always available to answer any questions you might have. Thank you so much for your vote of confidence!

11/02/2015

He was clean but not trimmed around eyes, anus, or feet like my former bather used to do.

Description of Work
Bathe my small dog.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

Immunization, wellness care, laparoscopy, acupuncture, ultrasonography, laser, surgery, dental care, pain management, therapeutic laser and rehabilitation, geriatric medicine, radiology, nutritional counseling, microchipping, bathing, boarding & grooming.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available