Annison Woodworks

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2006

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. No service fees....

ReNu Cabinets

“Why Replace When You Can ReNu” I started my career over 10 years ago refinishing bathtubs and counter tops for commercial properties. I have since added residential cabinet painting to be my focus point. My family and faith push me to provide the best quality of work for every client. I am committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. Big job or small, I have you covered.

Award Roofing Co

Award Roofing Company was started to fill a need in the Atlanta area for a truly professional, high quality residential service. In May of 1965, we installed our first roof in Atlanta and issued an unconditional 20 year labor and material guarantee on that job. Since that time, we have installed over 10,000 roofs in the Atlanta area and provide a 15 year labor guarantee. Award Roofing Company employs installation techniques that exceed every shingle manufacturer’s requirements. In fact, our installation specifications set the standards by which all other roofers are compared. No other roofer will match our standards. We guarantee that. Every job in is supervised by a Project Manager who inspects every aspect of the work as it is being done to protect our company and its reputation as well as the homeowner’s investment. Call now for your FREE estimate!

Apex Roofing & Restoration

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

02/20/2014

His estimate was the highest of the three we received. But to be fair, he included the cost of moving ventilation ducts, which he suggested we do, whereas the other providers suggested simply routing the heated air through a new faceplate installed at the base of the cabinets. We selected another provider, but Mr. Annison seemed thorough and like he'd do very high quality work.

Description of Work
We contacted Mr. Annison for an estimate to build and install some custom built-in cabinetry in our family room in our Brookhaven townhouse. Mr. Annison returned my initial voicemail after a day and then provided a quote via email, based on measurements I provided over the phone.

Category custom cabinets

10/21/2013

We couldn't be more happier with Paul and the work he performed. Paul was very patient with us (took us awhile to decide on what we wanted done and who was going to do it) and never pressured us to hire him. Paul's craftmenship is supurb and shows up on time and completed the project when he stated he would. The whole process was completed in just a few days. Can't wait intil I have saved up enoug...

Description of Work
Remodeld two bathrooms installing all new custom made cabinetry and granite counter tops. Also made two custom built wall flush medicine cabinets.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

12/07/2012

Description of Work
Paul did several projects on our house. He remodeled two bathrooms. He installed a wet bar. He Demo'd an exterior wall and installed 20 feet of French doors. He installed several barnwood ceilings and floors. He reconfigured the kitchen and installed additional cabinets as well as rolling barn doors for the pantry. The project took about 4 months and Paul was flexible regarding the changes that we made as we went. He does quality work.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

09/12/2012

He was excellent. He gave us references to go look at his work. He tore out and put in custom made cabinets. He is the best contractor I have ever worked with in twelve years.

Description of Work
This was a complete kitchen remodel.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

05/09/2012

I can't rate anything in terms of actual work done, but despite several calls I never received a response.

Description of Work
They never returned my phone calls.

Category custom cabinets

General contracting. Kitchens. Hardwood flooring. Roofing. Appliance sales. Cabinet making & refacing. Carpentry wood working. Ceramic tile. Concrete pouring & repair. Decks & porches. Doors. Electrical & lighting. Plumbing.