It is Fixed Appliance Repair

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2016

Here at It Is Fixed Appliance Repair we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Appliance Repair trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We will come to you and fix your Appliances at a time convenient for you. We are available during regular business hours, weekends & evenings....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

appliance repair (108)small appliance repair (33)dryer vent cleaning (10)plumbers (1)

06/27/2022

Tarena R.

He left after I pay them, I took me a while to find for that model number he gave me. I went to local appliance store but they cant find it either cause the number is interchange. I bought that model number today and he said that he is no longer in service. He didn't fix my problem, the pro is claiming that he is no longer in business.

Description of Work
he use the wrong model number for my microwave, its inconvenience for me, I pay him cash and I cant get my money back, he's unprofessional, he he's not be recommended for anyone. he was also late when I call to confirm the appointment.

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

01/01/2021

Vanessa R.

Very professional I would recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
Garbage disposal install

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

12/05/2020

Ivano H.

We have hired these guys a couple times to help with dishwasher and with our clothes dryer. Both times the technician that came to the house was knowledgeable, efficient, and very good at clearly explaining the issue and work involved.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

06/18/2020

Dave H.

I was charged $80 for a on site visit that would be subtracted from the total charge - should something actually be wrong. They showed up late by an hour from their time window of 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. What was done took less than five minutes. A previous repair person had not knocked out a plug to insert the dishwasher runoff into the disposal. I was charged an additional $50 on top of the original $80. Neither the repair person that was sent out or the office inside sales/scheduler could explain why I had been charged more than what had been estimated.

Description of Work
Water was backed up in the dishwasher

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

03/17/2020

Debbie M.

Had to order parts, which took longer than they said it would, so completion was delayed. After the new parts were installed, then there was another element that needed to be replaced. So they had to go get those parts and then come back to complete the repairs.

Description of Work
Oven Repair

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

02/23/2020

George A.

Excellent, the technician was on time and quickly troubleshoot the issue.

Description of Work
Dryer not heating.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

01/07/2020

Karin B.

Tech had no personality or csr service. First, he blocked our garage with his truck, when there was other parking available to the side. Once inside, he put his metal pipes on our hardwood floor without protecting the floor first. He had to pull out the fridge to diagnose it, and he found nothing wrong with it. 2 days later, it still smells like something is burning, and it has no "bad" food inside. He did not put the fridge back in line with the freezer, leaving my husband to have to use his back to fix the position. Lastly, he could not take credit card payment, requiring us to call his office to make payment. I would not use this service again.

Description of Work
Fridge diagnostic

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

09/29/2019

Valerie P.

They identified the problem. They came out promptly. I elected not to do the repair, but I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Washing machine wouldn’t drain

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

08/30/2019

Jay W.

They diagnosed quickly had to order a fan part came back the next day and put it all back together great response

Description of Work
Refrigerator not cooling

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

08/12/2019

Matthew B.

Decided it was too expensive to repair. Paid for service call only.

Description of Work
Dishwasher diagnosis.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

07/29/2019

D H S.

Exceeding well. This is the most honest and professional repair company I have ever dealt. Prompt, explained what the problem was, offered methods to repair and helped me to understand ramifications. Am sending his name and telephone to our homeowners association to recommend him.

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/24/2019

Chris C.

Great; identified problem and corrected to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
LG refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

07/03/2019

Joe or Nickie M.

Didn't. I requested an estimate thru the Web site. No response.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

07/02/2019

Miroslav R.

Technician arrived promptly, identified the cause as circulation blockage. Flushed the system and refilled the coolant for reasonable price. Fridge is working great now.

Description of Work
Refrigerator not cold enough

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

06/20/2019

Gena F.

Horrible. Day one he could not remove part; did not have correct tools. Ordered a part but could not get it installed. Had to order another part. Each time he left to get parts we were rescheduled behind other clients. The work we needed to be done was not considered a priority. I even had to provide the worker with my own tools to try and help get the repair done. The straw that broke the camels back was when we were told he would be here at 5:00pm and would keep us updated. 5:00pm came around and no up date. I called him to find out what was going on and was told he was at another clients and would be here sometime after 7:00pm. This is worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I called to the main company number and was not allowed to speak to the owner or anyone other than the scheduler. Fired the company at that point.

Description of Work
Repair gas burner on stove.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

04/03/2019

Pail K.

Attempted to work around pump and drain issues, but only charged the diagnostic fee when it became clear the pump was bad.

Description of Work
Dishwasher pump issue

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

03/18/2019

Georgette S.

It went very well. Alex diagnosed a disconnected wire causing power disruption to the pump; he was able to efficiently replace it without a problem. I was confused about the final cost of service visit and repair. Be sure you understand what it means when they say the cost of the service visit is deducted from the service itself. Is it $40.00 or a 20% discount? Despite that, the cost was in-line or maybe a little better than other appliance repair companies I've dealt with in the past. And least you be confused, I don't think you need to leave a tip. Please correct me if I'm in error. I made be out of date. Without a doubt, I would hire this company again, and am very happy to have found them through Angie's List. They can be assured of my future business. Thank you!

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair of washer pump problem

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

03/16/2019

Robert C.

It is fixed setup next day appointment made through Angie's List call. Te hnician called 30 minutes ahead of schedule time window and arrived on time. Tech was very polite and professional. Diagnosed the long term problem with the Amana gas cooktop as a ele tric starter module going bad. He was able to temporarily fix the igniter for auto flame starting. Determined the part was no longer available with the model age. They honored the Angie's List discount for the service call. Very reasonable price. It is Fixed Tech offered a replacement cooktop for s fee if I wanted to change now or later. I decided to wait and shop around. He was not pushy. In the meantime, the gas stove is working well and ignites automatically. I will use It is Fixed Appliance Repair again.

Description of Work
Gas cooktop stove not igniting flame

Cost $31.5

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Review for It is Fixed Appliance Repair  - 227 Sandy Springs Pl D602, Sandy Springs, GA - 37765066

01/09/2019

Andrew G.

Alex came same day, diagnosed problem (fan issue with my refrigerator), and promised to return the next day if part became available. Part was unavailable but he was able to get my refrigerator fan working again anyway! Very grateful for his courtesy and professionalism. Great work.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

11/07/2018

Lynn H.

Great! He got it up and running again.

Description of Work
Fix refrigerator

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

10/25/2018

Jeffrey H.

Lower-drawer freezer gasket developed gaps that let in most air - I had to defrost constantly. Mario from It Is Fixed did an -excellent- job diagnosing the problem and replacing the gasket. The first replacement didn't take, so he came back out constantly to try to fix the problem, before replacing the gasket again. Freezer is just like new! Excellent job. Mario went above & beyond what was asked in order to see that the job was done right. I'll definitely call these guys again.

Description of Work
Freezer gasket repaired / replaced

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/23/2018

Janna W.

I received a call a few hours after I placed an on-line request. Work was scheduled and technician was able to come a couple of hours early. He spent a good amount of time diagnosing the problem and came up with a solution. He was courteous and knowledgeable. Recommend highly!

Description of Work
Washing Machine

Work Completed On 10/23/2018