Savino Plumbing

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a family business built on the principal of listening to what our customers' needs are. Our goal is your complete satisfaction....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+50 more images

plumbers (61)drain cleaning (18)water heaters (15)

12/21/2020

Russell R.

Thanks to Mike, Josh, Russell and Jay. On time, install went without a hitch. The guys were very professional, knowledgeable with great communication skills. Attention to detail and answered questions along the way as well as offering specific details on maintaining the unit and what to watch for. I was particularly amazed at their work ethic and clean up when the job was completed. Savino Plumbing has gained a customer for life. Would recommend to Savino for any of your plumbing needs..

Description of Work
Installed gas tankless water heater

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

10/01/2020

Pamela C.

Both Josh and Jay have been to my home for repair work, over the past two years. They were extremely knowledgeable,professional and polite at fixing the problem.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/20/2020

Preston E.

Great service top to bottom! Would absolutely recommend to anyone in need of plumbing service. Great value, prompt service, incredibly professional, went the extra mile (**explained below), and most importantly got the job done We had our mainline drain clog which knocked our only bathroom. Given the pandemic, using a restroom elsewhere temporarily was not an option. A competitor actually recommended Savino to us after telling us they could not make it out for a few days. They responded and were at our door in 20-25 Minutes. Two plumbers showed up dressed professionally and wearing masks and gloves. After confirming the problem, the senior of the two (Josh I believe) explained how he would start with the easiest (and cheapest) steps and go up from there. Their diagnosis was correct and they were able to fix our sewer drain with ease. It ended up being slightly cheaper than the quotes I was getting from competitors, and incredibly reasonable overall. ** where they went above and beyond. Our toilet and tub had been backed up with sewage for a few days. After unclogging the drain I expected them to maybe run some water and clean everything out. NO they cleaned out the tub, toilet, and bathroom floor as well as I would have doing a deep scrub. Dude even blew the leaves off our path on the way out.

Description of Work
Mainline Sewer Drain Clog

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

04/24/2020

everett P.

have to wait for next bill found problem with the toilet running continuous

Description of Work
check water leaks

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

[MNR], Call me at your convince once you receive the water bill , a portion of that can usually be deducted by the water department and to confirm that your problem is solved. Michael 912-996-8681

02/10/2020

James C.

Initially I was disappointed because the price was higher than what I discussed with someone over the phone. The service was excellent, the guys that came to my home were very nice and professional. After my initial review expressing my disappointment, Mr Savino himself called me. He refunded me a portion of the bill and gave me a gallon of Enzymes for free. I did not ask for this, it was offered. This kind of customer service excellence is rare today! I would hire them again and I would recommend anyone in the Brunswick or surrounding areas with any plumbing needs hire them as well.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink unclogged

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/27/2020

Donna F.

I highly recommend Savino Plumbing. They were recommended to me 3 years ago after using three other plumbers and we are steadfast customers now. Mike always answers the phone when I call and Josh always communicates how long before he will arrive at my home. I am always impressed with their professionalism and knowledge. Josh installed a water softener for me a year ago and then installed a replacement hot water heater today. Both of these installations were at our request and went smoothly and efficiently. They make sure everything is working as it should after the job is completed, clean up the work area, and communicate any directions and answer all of my questions thoroughly. I remarked they need to give customer service seminars. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I need work done!

Description of Work
Water softener and hot water heater installations

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/10/2020

Ken J.

This has been a tough mystery to solve. Mike and his guys have gone the full distance troubleshooting, assessing and using every possible approach to trace the intermittent leak, yet still not discovering the cause - which I understand, having been through all the search steps with them. That's the backstory, but the real story is how professional they've been and the degree of time and effort they've put in at no charge to help us out. There was a possible misdiagnosis at first, which we solved for, and when that didn't turn out to be the issue they've been all over it for us pro bono. Eventually we'll figure it out, the leak itself is minor and not affecting our lives since it only happens occasionally, but for sure I'd recommend these guys for their thoroughness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Determine cause of leak whose stains show up in closet ceiling

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

01/04/2020

Mary B.

Mike was able to send a service technician (Josh) in about an hour. Josh was very courteous and professional. The problem seemed to be an issue with my septic tank. Josh recommended calling a septic service to inspect the tank, rather than him (Josh) trying to fix the problem then end up calling for septic service anyway. Although no services were performed, Savino Plumbing's prompt response and professionalism impressed me a great deal. I will definitely call them for all my plumbing needs and I highly recommend their services. Great job, Mike and Josh.

Description of Work
Emergency call. Water leaking in bathroom from unknown source.

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

10/28/2019

Alan K.

Very responsive . Leak was fixed within hours of calling them .

Description of Work
Leak in water line into house

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

08/22/2019

Patricia K.

Fast, efficient, effective - nice young men who were courteous and professional. Dealt with overly friendly dogs with ease as bonus

Description of Work
Bathtub drain clog X2

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/13/2019

Lisa A.

We cannot say enough good things about Savino Plumbing! Owner Mike Savino was responsive and accommodating. Josh and Jay arrived on time and were very courteous and conscientious. They were professionals through and through. We would absolutely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Installed a whole-house water purification system

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

07/25/2019

Staci B.

They called ahead of time and I gave them a quick description, so they were ready to go as soon as they got here. They explained everything they were doing and showed me! It was obvious that they have experience and know what they are doing.

Description of Work
clogged drain from washing machine

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/22/2019

Olivia Q.

Fabulous. The two guys who showed up (both names started with a J) were absolutely lovely, worked in a timely manor, and went above and beyond. Pleased beyond words with service. And it was a cheap price for just how much they did!

Description of Work
Plumbing/pipe work

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

07/07/2019

M R.

We are fortunate to have a plumbing company of this caliber in our area. We had a pipe break ten days ago. After calling around to plumbers first thing in the morning, we reached Mike Savino, who personally answered the phone and had someone out in an hour. It was our first time to use them. Josh and Jay did a great job on the repair. Then this past week we had the kitchen faucet break. Had already planned on replacing sink and faucet, but this was emergency. The sink cutout was unusual and two that we tried wouldn't fit. Two master plumbers and an assistant all here. Mike was determined to find one. He has uncommon expertise. On July 3, Josh and Jay installed the one he had tracked down that morning. It was perfect! We were not expecting anything to get done till after the holiday, and are still amazed. The quality of work and the level of care this firm has, is outstanding. Mike, Josh and Jay all excel in ability, personality, and ethics. They are the best!

Description of Work
Kitchen sink and faucet replaced

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

07/04/2019

Lee H.

After calling three Home Advisor recommended plumbing companies (2 closed due to vacation, and being blown off by Affordable Plumbing) I contacted ABC. The owner of the company answered the call. Despite the fact that he no longer provides services to the area of the residence that need the repair and this was the start of a holiday weekend, he took the time to send one of his employees to service my needs. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!

Description of Work
Water leak

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/20/2019

Georgette B.

The guys were here quickly and did a great job and cleaned up nicely when done. AAA+++

Description of Work
Replacement parts for turn off valve behind toilet.

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

06/05/2019

Monique B.

Josh and Jay arrived quickly and were super friendly and efficient and got the leak repaired.

Description of Work
The valve behind the toilet was leaking.

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

02/05/2019

Ann C.

As usual, Savino Plumbing did a wonderful job. Septic tank had been cleaned, but clog remained, and they discovered the problem and resolved it quickly. Came within a few hours of my call. Professional, polite, response.

Description of Work
Toilet clogged

Work Completed On 02/04/2019

01/21/2019

Charles F.

Call was returned promptly and services were worked into schedule (on a holiday no less). They arrived at time that I was told on the phone. Josh was very polite, professional and explained issues and what needed to be repaired. Hot water heater elements replaced and back up and running. Josh and helper even went the extra mile to replace a leaking kitchen faucet I had been wanting to get replaced for awhile. And did I mention it was a holiday. All work completed and area cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend this company and will use them for any repairs or projects in the future.

Description of Work
Hot water heater repair and kitchen sink

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

01/11/2019

Pamela C.

We were extremely pleased with the prompt service from Savino plumbing.They sent a master plumber,Josh Dickerson,to do the repair job.He and his helper were very polite and efficient at doing their job.The owner Mike, came out and assisted in completing the job.We were completely satisfied with a job well done.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

01/04/2019

William C.

Did not get done because plummer was out of town

Description of Work
Unstop drain

Work Completed On 12/24/2018

12/31/2018

Chuck S.

Mike answered the phone on Sunday (while at the hospital receiving attention) and showed up on time Monday morning on New Years Eve Day. He meticulously explained there process and flushed and repaired the water heater. He took the time to ensure it was done right. The water heater is functioning better than ever. I highly recommend Savino Plumbing for quality service, punctuality, and professionalism.

Description of Work
Flush and repair outdoor gas tankless water heater.

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

12/01/2018

Lee P.

Came and viewed the project for an estimate; called ahead and arrived on time to perform the work. Pleasant workers.

Description of Work
Propane gas line replaced; tankless water heater lines flushed; two other small items.