B C Contruction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

P.O. Box 20129

Saint Simons Island, GA 31522

B C Construction is a licensed and insured General Contracting Company specializing in all areas of residential and commercial construction with over 25 years experience. We are currently offering 5% off the first $100,000 or up to for the construction of new homes, renovations, remodels,

03/17/2016

Randy K.

Description of Work
We have use them to build an addition to our home, and a few other projects. Very good They do what they say they will, are on time, clean and a good price. We are about have them re-do 2 of our bathrooms

08/03/2011

laura G.

It was a couple of months ago they did the work. It's fabulous and amazing. I'm very happy with them. They are incredibly professional and they are pretty flexible with work hours. They worked with my schedule since I work full time. They were truly professional and I trust them. The biggest thing for me was that they were super clean. They cleaned up after themselves when they were there and when they left. I didn't have to walk behind them and I pick this opportunity to say that they were on top of everything. They were wonderful. Their professionalism was the main part because they worked for hours and they were very trustworthy. Their work was excellent and they were willing to go above and beyond with their service. I had some loose hinges so they just went through that and did them for me. It was not a big deal and they didn't charge me for it. They were really nice and very courteous. They were excellent. I'm actually having them quote me for something else. They did a wonderful job and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
B C Construction built some stairs, put in new custom molding, new door frames and new doors. They also did some woodwork.

02/22/2011

Doug H.

I had a question about something in the construction of the house, I called them and they came back out to look at it. Even though its outside for the realm of the warranty they actually fixed it anyway, there was no cost. They are very punctual.

Description of Work
B C Construction came to the house to look at and repair something for me.

12/14/2009

Doug H.

Builds a heck of a house. Does reno's too. Good builder knowledge and follows the project from inception to completion. Easy to work with on punch lists after all is said and done. Doesn't disappear after all the monies have exchanged hands. Came and left highly recommended.

Description of Work
Helped with the design as far as input to the architect. Was on site a LOT of the time and gave direction to his workers when not. This contractor has most of his specialties like tile, carpentry, trim, etc. work for him directly...not subs. Can't say enough about his attention to detail. We have received many compliments on the "extras" our home has over comparably priced homes from our real estate friends.

Category contractors, remodeling, home builders, woodworking

The painting crew

The painting crew has more than 10 years of experience in painting, we can do the interior and exterior of the house, we also do drywall. Our goal is to treat each of our clients with respect and honesty, Give us a call today because we are more than happy to help. We are available when you need us, whether that be by phone, text or email

Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations in Florida & Southern Georgia is a full-service foundation repair company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial foundation services, we also provide crawl space repair and concrete lifting & leveling services all throughout our Florida and Georgia service area. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Brillin Arts Inc

At Brillin Arts Inc, we put strong emphasis on quality and reliability while being happy using our skills, creativity and attention to detail, all delivered on a reasonable price. We are more than happy to share our 40 years of combined experience while striving for a total customer satisfaction. In addition to routine painting and dry wall, we are proficient in Decorative painting, Faux finishing, Furniture restoration and refinishing, kitchen cabinets painting and refinishing, wallpaper, stone restoration and repair.

2022 Super Service Award

B C Construction is a licensed General Contracting Company speciallizing in all area of residential and commercial construction with over 25 years experience. Such as new home construction, renovations, remodels, and additions to existing homes or structures.