B C Contruction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

B C Construction is a licensed and insured General Contracting Company specializing in all areas of residential and commercial construction with over 25 years experience. We are currently offering 5% off the first $100,000 or up to for the construction of new homes, renovations, remodels, additions, or build-outs scheduled by April 1, 2011....

The House Medic LLC

The House Medic LLC is a full service company specializing in residential remodels and repairs. We do kitchen, bath, whole house remodels, and any repairs from foundation to roof. All work is performed or directly overseen by the owner.

RestoreThat

RestoreThat is a fully licensed interior and Exterior painting company. We specialize in painting cabinets, reglazing tubs, and resurfacing countertops.

Coastal Empire Roofing And Pavement

03/17/2016

Description of Work
We have use them to build an addition to our home, and a few other projects. Very good They do what they say they will, are on time, clean and a good price. We are about have them re-do 2 of our bathrooms

08/03/2011

It was a couple of months ago they did the work. It's fabulous and amazing. I'm very happy with them. They are incredibly professional and they are pretty flexible with work hours. They worked with my schedule since I work full time. They were truly professional and I trust them. The biggest thing for me was that they were super clean. They cleaned up after themselves when they were there and when they left. I didn't have to walk behind them and I pick this opportunity to say that they were on top of everything. They were wonderful. Their professionalism was the main part because they worked for hours and they were very trustworthy. Their work was excellent and they were willing to go above and beyond with their service. I had some loose hinges so they just went through that and did them for me. It was not a big deal and they didn't charge me for it. They were really nice and very courteous. They were excellent. I'm actually having them quote me for something else. They did a wonderful job and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
B C Construction built some stairs, put in new custom molding, new door frames and new doors. They also did some woodwork.

02/22/2011

I had a question about something in the construction of the house, I called them and they came back out to look at it. Even though its outside for the realm of the warranty they actually fixed it anyway, there was no cost. They are very punctual.

Description of Work
B C Construction came to the house to look at and repair something for me.

12/14/2009

Builds a heck of a house. Does reno's too. Good builder knowledge and follows the project from inception to completion. Easy to work with on punch lists after all is said and done. Doesn't disappear after all the monies have exchanged hands. Came and left highly recommended.

Description of Work
Helped with the design as far as input to the architect. Was on site a LOT of the time and gave direction to his workers when not. This contractor has most of his specialties like tile, carpentry, trim, etc. work for him directly...not subs. Can't say enough about his attention to detail. We have received many compliments on the "extras" our home has over comparably priced homes from our real estate friends.

Category contractors,remodeling,home builders,woodworking

B C Construction is a licensed General Contracting Company speciallizing in all area of residential and commercial construction with over 25 years experience. Such as new home construction, renovations, remodels, and additions to existing homes or structures.