SPAGS CABINET SHOP INC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

We are a custom shop and have been is business 38 years. We build cabinets for new homes, remodeling and commercial projects. We start with helping customers plan their storage, measure the spaces, draw detailed plans, execute the building and finishing process and the last step is installing the cabinetry. Customers are welcome to visit our showroom....

03/07/2016

Cabinets are exactly what we wanted. We told them what we wanted and they designed and built.without any problems. Excellent quality at a fair price. They provided all installation and cabinet hardware we selected.

Description of Work
Built bathroom vanity112 inches long with two tower cabinets on either ends and bottom clothes hampers on each bottom ends of cabinet. Custom painted grey

09/14/2015

Description of Work
Oak Base Cabinet with 3 roll outs, and Amerock Chrome pull out installed in existing kitchen cabinets originally built by Spags Cabinet Shop (5-23-07) |Modified existing bathroom towel cabinet and built an additional 40" oak base bathroom cabinet with 2 hampers and 2 drawers (5/13/09).

12/21/2012

Spag came in as the cabinet subcontractor for the remodeling company I was using. They brought samples of the doors and stains to help me select what I wanted. I didn't find a stain I wanted and explained what I would like. They went back and came up with a new stain that met my requirement perfectly. I also wanted a large open style bookcase built and they suggested several web sites for me to br...

Description of Work
I had a complete kitchen makeover with new custom cabinets and counter tops as well as a very large custom bookcase for my living room. I had to rely on Spag for helping me with designing the kitchen cabinets but I had my own ideas on what I wanted the bookcase to look like.

Category custom cabinets

Professional detailed design and drawing service, custom and specialty finishes, installation of products