Window Genie of Atlanta Metro

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

955 Mansell Rd Suite D

Roswell, GA 30076

Window Genie is the Home Services Leader. Our services include window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. All technicians are uniformed, trained, bonded and insured. We accept cash, check, and all credit cards....

04/08/2021

Patricia O.

Approximately one month ago we contacted Window Genie Atlanta to pressure wash our home and driveway. We were scheduled for Wednesday, March 31. There was rain on that particular day and a service man contacted us to say that they would not be able to come due to the weather. They said that someone from the office would be in touch that same day to re-schedule. It is now April 8 and still there has been no contact from anyone. How does one operate a business in this manner? This company clearly demonstrates gross incompetence and negligence on the part of its employees. We would never work with this company again.

Description of Work
pressure washing of house and driveway

Category glass repair,pressure washing

09/03/2018

Walter F.

On time. Courtesy call ahead of arrival. Work went smoothly and to my satisfaction. I like the use of a safety rope, a harness and a second on the rooftop for the person walking the gutters.

Description of Work
Gutters and adjacent roof cleaned. One short span of gutter reattached.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roof cleaning

Thank you for your business and the A review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

09/12/2017

Eileen L.

I went out while they were still on roof and pointed out where rain overflowed the gutter. They went back to the area already cleaned and reached down into the down spout and pulled pine straw. If I hadn't pointed that out, the down spout would not have been cleaned.

Description of Work
Clean leaves and pine needles out of gutters and down spouts

09/04/2017

Michael R.

Excellent job. Very courteous and professional. A real bargain.....

Description of Work
Pressure washed the driveway

Category pressure washing

08/22/2017

Ted M.

Very good. They arrived on time. Did the work quickly and satisfactorily. Polite and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

08/11/2017

fred F.

When I went to check; they didn't complete the job.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Please call our office at 678 535 7770. There is no record of us ever providing services to you. I think you have us confused with a different company.

08/03/2017

Matt C.

They cleaned the gutters but left a mess in our flower beds. Didn't even attempt to clean up after themselves. I guess that wasn't included in the deal.

Description of Work
We took advantage of an Angie's list deal for gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

You have already been contacted as we are going to come back and touch up the cleaning.

07/08/2017

Marcus D.

I purchased the Angie’s list deal on June 20th to have my drive way pressure washed and selected some available dates about 2 weeks out. I did not hear from the company for two weeks and contacted them through the Angie’s List interface. They responded back asking for my phone number, after which I got a call back. The representative who called me did not know what deal I referring to. After I explained that I purchased and already paid for having my drive way cleaned, she told me that I would have to wait another 4-6 weeks. I explained to her that I had already waited for over 2 weeks without hearing from them, and if she could take that into account on her schedule, she just shrugged it off, that I should have contacted her earlier. After trying to plead with that woman for earlier service I decided to ask for my money back, and give anyone a heads up on what to expect from this company. If this representative was a debt collector I would give her an A, as a customer service representative I think an F is totally adequate.

Description of Work
Patio and Driveway Cleaning.

Category pressure washing

You were contacted the day you reached out to us. We can not cancel other customers appointments to accommodate you. We are sorry but we do not have the availability on our calendar to just come the next day as you wish. There is a wait. Sorry.

07/06/2017

Scott M.

Window Genie was inflexible on their pricing. Their only option was to charge one set price for my entire house, when I only needed 2/3 of the house gutter's cleaned. They insist on a customer buying their way, instead of offering a service that the customer needs.

Description of Work
Simple gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

We understand your position. However, you don't understand our business policy. We either the clean the whole house gutter system or we don't do anything. This is after 24 years in business and learning the hard way that if we cleaned 2/3 and there is a clog, we are responsible. Gutters are connected. A clog on 1/3 definitively has an impact on the entire gutter system. We can not and will not accept responsibility for faulty work unless we do the entire job.

06/27/2017

prabhath V.

Quality of work is good. Reviews speaks her work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning 4 bed rooms and hallway.

Category window cleaning

American Chimney Gutter & Roofing

Founded in 1995, American Chimney, Gutter & Roofing is the premier company in the Atlanta Metro area specializing above the roof line. They maintain a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They provide high quality work with complete professionalism. Experience our friendly customer service.

Palace Roofing Restoration and Gutters

Maintaining your roofing, gutters, and siding is essential for protecting your home or commercial building from damage. When you need some siding repairs or full roof replacement, turn to Palace Roofing Restoration & Gutters. We have experience with all kinds of materials, and we have the expertise to handle any situation. We are proud to serve Decatur, GA and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.

Gutter Guards America

Gutter Guards America is committed to keeping homeowners off the ladder with America's best maintenance-free gutter guard, backed by quality installation and customer service. Our patented, award-winning design captures more water than other micro-mesh gutter guard systems. We fit our gutter guards over your existing gutters to eliminate leaf and debris build up, allowing your gutters to do their job and keep rainwater away from your foundation. We also install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. Made in the USA by the manufacturer of the #1 gutter guard, our gutter guards come with a lifetime transferable warranty and a no clog guarantee. You will have peace of mind knowing your gutters are protected against clogs for the lifetime of the home. And with 0% same as cash financing options, it’s never been easier to protect your entire home with Gutter Guards America. If you are tired of cleaning out your gutters, give us a call for a free no obligation estimate. The knowledgeable and professional representatives at Gutter Guards America provide free, in-home, no obligation estimates tailored to your unique needs. Call to schedule your free, zero obligation gutter guard estimate today, to eliminate gutter cleaning and say goodbye to ladders forever! Call Gutter Guards America at (800) 292-4951 to save 15% on your gutter guard install. We also offer a 10% senior and military discount.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Window cleaning, residential and commercial window film, deck and fence, concrete & brick cleaning & sealing, house washing, gutter clean-out, chandelier cleaning, gutter protection, tile and grout cleaning, blinds sales and installation, general pressure washing, window tinting and insulated glass replacement.