Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4630 Woodstock Rd

Roswell, GA 30075

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning....

locksmith (849)door installation (139)home security systems (12)window security film (8)mailbox repair (1)

11/22/2021

Great service provided by Jose! He worked on my key fob issue. Fixed it very quickly. I strongly recommend this company.

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

02/04/2021

The technician, Johnathan, arrived as planned and thoroughly explained what was causing our issue. When the door was originally installed, they used the same hardware screws on the prior door and had not aligned the hardware properly. Johnathan corrected the issue and even went a step further to adjust the door strike, which was not in original scope of work. He placed a safety cone by his van when parking in front of our house as well.

Description of Work
Door hardware had come loose from door.

Cost $141.75

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of this issue for you. We strive to keep customers well informed of what is going on as well as how we are addressing each problem. We are grateful you took time out of your day to share your experience, and hope you keep us in mind for any future locksmith needs.

12/05/2020

Contractor never showed up and I didn't receive a refund for prepaid services. Never prepay.

Description of Work
Keylock change for front door

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

I am truly sorry that we were not given the opportunity to provide you with our services. We received your request back on June 12, 2017 and reached out to you several times via email to schedule an appointment -- on June 12, June 14 and June 22. Unfortunately, you did not provide us with your address or phone number. We even contacted Angie's List to see if they had your contact information in an effort to reach you. But they only had your email address, too. We are still willing to provide the services you requested, if you'd like to call us. You can reach us at 770.441.0466 or email us back at yoursecurity@unlockitlocksmith.com.

11/19/2020

3 keys were made from the deadbolt lock because the only key was lost

Description of Work
Keys made from a lock

Category locksmith,doors

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs!

11/13/2020

I was glad I wasn't dismissed for not being a locked car problem. I had a hockey puck lock that wouldn't open. A kind, professional and knowledgeable gentleman came out to help me. He was able to pinpoint the problem with the lock and fix it. He made sure i could open the lock myself before he left.

Description of Work
Difficult hocky puck lock would not open

Category locksmith,home security systems

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

We pride ourselves on our service, so I'm so glad that you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with future locksmith needs. :)

10/14/2020

The technician was quick and professional!

Description of Work
Lock changes

Category locksmith,doors

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs!

08/13/2020

Excellent. Tech very polite and friendly. Went the extra mile for me.

Description of Work
Rekey Locks

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs. We truly value your business and your kind words! Warm regards, Tracy

03/15/2020

Dispatcher very professional and so were the workers. Job was done quickly and they did some extra work like oiling the locks and fixing one hinge that was a bit loose - above and beyond their job description. Pricing is done as a flat fee according to number of doors with no separate travel fee. Received a prompt e-receipt and as I recall, I believe they warranty their work as well. Price includes 4 sets of keys and more copies can be requested for over $2 per additional copy.

Description of Work
re-key 5 exterior doors

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you had a good experience with us and look forward to working with you again in the future! Warm regards, Tracy

12/27/2019

Very smoothly - showed up, rekeyed and retolled multiple locks. Everything was easy.

Description of Work
Rekey house

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith needs and for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it! Warm regards, Tracy Brown

10/11/2019

They were to send me an email so I could send pictures of my locks/door levers. That email never came. Then they wanted to charge me $20 extra to come to Fayetteville.

Description of Work
Door locks replaced.

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

I'm truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do our very best to provide you with upfront pricing before we schedule an appointment so there are never any surprises. We wanted photos of your locks so we could come prepared to perform the required work. We did send an email to you and did not receive an error, so I'm not sure why it didn't go through. Again, I apologize for your experience, please feel free to call me directly to discuss this; it's very important to me that we make things right with you. Warm regards, Tracy Brown General Manager

Lock rekey, installation & repair. Security upgrades & consultation. Break in prevention & repairs. High security locks. Restricted keys. Door & window reinforcements. Master key systems. Panic bar installation & repair. Swimming pool & tennis court gates & locks. Access control systems. Camera installation. Safe service. Key duplication & extraction.

Vehicle keys