We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2005

4630 Woodstock Rd

Roswell, GA 30075

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout

02/26/2022

Jaime G.

Unlockit locksmiths are the pinnacle of quality, service, and pure industry knowledgeability. When Unlockit comes into your home or place of business, you emerge with a feeling of overall improvement and a sense of heightened security. I have personally used this company for all my security needs since 2009, and have recommended it to all of my friends and family! When I took over the responsibilities of the Board of Directors at the condo where I live, we immediately handed all our security needs to Unlockit. I've known Hadi and Tracy since 2009, and there is simply nobody more knowledgeable about ALL ASPECTS of security than Hadi Wahba. He has wonderfully transferred this knowledge to his team members, so that now, when we work with Gil, John, or any of the rest of their team, the superb quality of the work we receive, is indistinguishable between any of them. Their commitment to delivering outstanding, flawless work has never failed us - in over 13 years of continuous business relationship! This is the way all businesses should be run! AAA+++

Description of Work
Reinforced security to storage units after we began experiencing an increase in break-ins

11/22/2021

Krishnan K.

Great service provided by Jose! He worked on my key fob issue. Fixed it very quickly. I strongly recommend this company.

02/04/2021

Wes B.

The technician, Johnathan, arrived as planned and thoroughly explained what was causing our issue. When the door was originally installed, they used the same hardware screws on the prior door and had not aligned the hardware properly. Johnathan corrected the issue and even went a step further to adjust the door strike, which was not in original scope of work. He placed a safety cone by his van when parking in front of our house as well.

Description of Work
Door hardware had come loose from door.

Category locksmith

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to take care of this issue for you. We strive to keep customers well informed of what is going on as well as how we are addressing each problem. We are grateful you took time out of your day to share your experience, and hope you keep us in mind for any future locksmith needs.

12/05/2020

Janice W.

Contractor never showed up and I didn't receive a refund for prepaid services. Never prepay.

Description of Work
Keylock change for front door

Category locksmith

I am truly sorry that we were not given the opportunity to provide you with our services. We received your request back on June 12, 2017 and reached out to you several times via email to schedule an appointment -- on June 12, June 14 and June 22. Unfortunately, you did not provide us with your address or phone number. We even contacted Angie's List to see if they had your contact information in an effort to reach you. But they only had your email address, too. We are still willing to provide the services you requested, if you'd like to call us. You can reach us at 770.441.0466 or email us back at yoursecurity@unlockitlocksmith.com.

11/19/2020

Joseph A.

3 keys were made from the deadbolt lock because the only key was lost

Description of Work
Keys made from a lock

Category locksmith, doors

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs!

11/13/2020

Maureen K.

I was glad I wasn't dismissed for not being a locked car problem. I had a hockey puck lock that wouldn't open. A kind, professional and knowledgeable gentleman came out to help me. He was able to pinpoint the problem with the lock and fix it. He made sure i could open the lock myself before he left.

Description of Work
Difficult hocky puck lock would not open

Category locksmith, home security systems

We pride ourselves on our service, so I'm so glad that you had a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with future locksmith needs. :)

10/14/2020

Sheryl S.

The technician was quick and professional!

Description of Work
Lock changes

Category locksmith, doors

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs!

08/13/2020

John D.

Excellent. Tech very polite and friendly. Went the extra mile for me.

Description of Work
Rekey Locks

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs. We truly value your business and your kind words! Warm regards, Tracy

03/15/2020

Robert M.

Dispatcher very professional and so were the workers. Job was done quickly and they did some extra work like oiling the locks and fixing one hinge that was a bit loose - above and beyond their job description. Pricing is done as a flat fee according to number of doors with no separate travel fee. Received a prompt e-receipt and as I recall, I believe they warranty their work as well. Price includes 4 sets of keys and more copies can be requested for over $2 per additional copy.

Description of Work
re-key 5 exterior doors

Category locksmith

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you had a good experience with us and look forward to working with you again in the future! Warm regards, Tracy

12/27/2019

Sarah S.

Very smoothly - showed up, rekeyed and retolled multiple locks. Everything was easy.

Description of Work
Rekey house

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Unlockit for your locksmith needs and for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it! Warm regards, Tracy Brown

10/11/2019

Linda C.

They were to send me an email so I could send pictures of my locks/door levers. That email never came. Then they wanted to charge me $20 extra to come to Fayetteville.

Description of Work
Door locks replaced.

Category locksmith

I'm truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do our very best to provide you with upfront pricing before we schedule an appointment so there are never any surprises. We wanted photos of your locks so we could come prepared to perform the required work. We did send an email to you and did not receive an error, so I'm not sure why it didn't go through. Again, I apologize for your experience, please feel free to call me directly to discuss this; it's very important to me that we make things right with you. Warm regards, Tracy Brown General Manager

10/07/2019

abdol Z.

very professional and friendly and did great job

Description of Work
changing locks on a door

Category locksmith

Thank you for choosing Unlockit and providing us with a positive review. It truly means a lot to us! Warm regards, Tracy

03/30/2019

John N.

Most highly recommended. Called office. Very easy to discuss and set up service call. And office called an hour beforehand to confirm they were on time. And they were. Manny was great. Quickly assessed issue and fixed. Recommended a couple of reasonable upgrades or enhancements. I declined (it was my daughters house and I was acting as if I fixed door and did not want to tip her off) and Manny did not overly push. He fixed the issue at a very reasonable cost. Did not try to pile on the extras they normally do. And on top of that was a great guy. Office then followed up that afternoon to make sure everything was satisfactory. And it was.

Description of Work
Switch out broken lock on sliding patio door

Category locksmith

We are so grateful for your business and your feedback. We strive to exceed your expectations from the very first phone call to our final follow up call, so I'm glad to see that we provided you with an "A" experience! Warm regards, Tracy

03/19/2019

Jerry G.

I was not able to be there in person but Unlockit coordinated with my Realtor to accomplish the re-keying quickly. I am very please with their responsiveness.

Description of Work
Re-keying my new home after closing.

Category locksmith, doors

We strive to make the process easy from start to finish no matter what your situation is, so I'm so glad that we were able to do that for you! We truly appreciate you choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs! Warm regards, Tracy

03/14/2019

Kevin R.

Unlockit was an excellent choice. My technician, Manny, was as professional as they come. He was intimately familiar with every type of door and lock in my house, and did an excellent job recommending what should be done to increase security and ease of use in the most cost efficient manner. On top of that, he was friendly throughout the experience and worked extremely efficiently.

Description of Work
Rekeying locks on 9 doors in house

02/10/2019

Robert S.

I am hiring them to perform more work to help with surveillance and heightened security.

Description of Work
Rekey locks and install better hardware for improved security. My technician Manny Diaz was an amazing person and the consumate professional.

11/14/2018

Earl H.

Monti the the 'one who came out wasn't able to do the job. He mad a set of keys and all of them did not work. I called their office and the owner came out, it took him about 10 minutes to make a perfect key. Then Marty installed a ring device that mounted much too low. We should have an internet connection for the ring device to work and it was just then we realized that we don't have internet yet. Our house is new and the new doorbell was replaced and he took the doorbell with him.

Description of Work
Changed locks and keys and installed ring device.

09/11/2018

James M.

It went well. They were on time and did a great job!

Description of Work
Changed Locks on Home

08/16/2018

Ruthie V.

John called ahead of time to give an eta. He was very professional and did a great job! I would recommend Unlockit to anyone needing a locksmith. From my initial inquiry on services they were responsive, flexible with schedule and very reasonable in price.

Description of Work
We had 4 doors rekeyed.

08/14/2018

Doyle S.

Excellent results. Great technician and all work was performed expeditiously.

Description of Work
Rekeyed all door locks

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It truly means a lot to us!

08/14/2018

Doyle S.

Excellent. Performed services as requested and went beyond my expectations. Great technician. Work was performed expeditiously. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
All locks in home rekeyed.

Category locksmith

I'm so happy that we were able to provide you with an "A" experience. We strive hard to exceed your expectations, so we're thrilled that we performed above that level.

06/20/2018

Stan L.

very well, why do I need to review you again? I already have, you were very good.

Description of Work
replaced lock

Category locksmith

Thank you for your feedback again. Apparently Angie's List is requesting the review; it is not something that our company does, but we truly appreciate your business and you taking the time to provide us with [Member Information Removed] positive review! :)

05/12/2018

Vasilios K.

Great service. Went the extra mile to do the job right and without additional charges. I’ve used them twice and will again.

Description of Work
New door locks

Category locksmith

Thank you for feedback with your experiences using our customer. Your input is everything to us! We couldn't be happier to know you enjoyed working with our company, and we look forward to working with you in the future as well. Your business is so appreciated!

05/08/2018

Peter D.

Flawlessly. Kind, courteous, professional staff.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all entry doors at residence alike and installed locks on electrical boxes

Category locksmith, doors

Thanks so much for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and are glad the feeling is mutual. :) Thanks again for choosing Unlockit! Your business is highly valued by us.

05/03/2018

Stephen S.

Ashley was great on the phone and Manny is a wizard. Great job.

Description of Work
Our door knob from the house to the garage froze locked. It wouldn’t unlock with a key or the button. Unlockit was called at 5 pm and was here at 2:30 the next day. They replaced the knob set and the strike plate which was causing part of the problem. They replaced an identical unit on the door to our deck because if it were to fail, we’d be locked outside with no way to get down the 15’ to the ground! Amazing responsiveness and promptness. Definitely a keeper.

Category locksmith

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience. We are thrilled to know you were fully satisfied. Your feedback and business are truly appreciated!

Lockstar Locksmith Atlanta Inc.

We are your go to locksmith company here to help you with all your locksmithing needs that you may have.

2022 Super Service Award

Sandy Springs Locksmith

Our Locksmith Services are always available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However; our business store location is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. You can trust us because you can find us - We are the only Locksmith Shop in Atlanta and the only Sandy Springs Locksmith® registered by the State of Georgia. Avoid Bait and Switch scammers! We are a genuine Local family owned Atlanta business since 1965. Sandy Springs Locksmiths® is a local full service professional locksmith company with trained technicians who are employees of long standing, and with a small fleet of our own vans. Unlike most locksmiths in Atlanta, you may find in the Yellow Pages or online, we are not a mere phone number without a real listed address. We offer a truly one-stop shop for all home, business and automotive security needs for a locksmith in Atlanta. This includes electronic systems, window security film & security screens, panic & ballistic rooms, auto chip key & remotes, access control, in addition to keys, locks, re-key services, a complete line of safes and emergency lockout services. And we offer them 24/7. At Sandy Springs Locksmith® in Atlanta, under most conditions, our plan is to have one of our techs answer the phone. So if you get locked out late at night or on a dark road, or need our other security services, you don't need to add the challenges of an operator or voice menu to add to your anxiety. Our showroom is near the corner of Roswell Road on Hammond Drive, in front of Whole Foods. It's not big and fancy but it is pleasant. Additional e-mail - alarmit@bellsouth.net.

SGA Handling, LLC.

We at SGA Handling are family owned and minority owned. We are your one stop shop for all your Electrical needs. We also provide any residential "handymen", remodel, and electrical needs and any specialty with garage doors. Give us a call today for your in person or virtual Quote! Feel free to reach me at the main number or 770.728.3783. We look forward to servicing you. Have a good day.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Lock rekey, installation & repair. Security upgrades & consultation. Break in prevention & repairs. High security locks. Restricted keys. Door & window reinforcements. Master key systems. Panic bar installation & repair. Swimming pool & tennis court gates & locks. Access control systems. Camera installation. Safe service. Key duplication & extraction.

Vehicle keys